Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:09:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Coinbase Launches Crypto Gift Card Service in Europe  (Read 260 times)
sebo.k

Activity: 83
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 11:44:22 PM

Coinbase is adding a value to their exchange and I think new service will help it to increase the name of its brand.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
kickdapa

Activity: 627
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 11:55:13 PM
Last edit: August 01, 2018, 01:06:00 AM by kickdapa

Coinbase is a very famous and popular crypto wallet in our country, But In Bitcointalk forum, CXoinbase seems underrated. I love this exchanger come wallet more than any bitcoin wallet. This year, Coinbase is taking a much good decision to increase its platform, and they have a plan to support ERC20 Coins too! And now Coinbase launches Crypto gift car5d service, But only for Europe. I think it is a limitation of coinbase, in many countries, coinbase limited their services. But I hope as conbase increasing its platform so we can hope that Crypto gift card will be available for all country, and it will be a new amazing thing for the crypto lovers.

Akmaral ( Akee)

Activity: 31

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 06:16:06 AM

They have nice vision and their team also seems good. It is great that they have already raised their fund. I think i need to check some more reviews about them.
Eto_mete

Activity: 51

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 06:18:41 AM

Wonderful job by Coinbase. Their strategy is impressive. I like the way how they are expanding the sectors and utilizations of cryptocurrency.
Fielliot

Activity: 1

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 06:23:57 AM

Now it is understood that the way to spend are prepaid cards, gift cards, cards for various markets. Conbase is seeing all the ways to establish itself as a leader.
Even though it seems to be monopoly economy but my opinion it's good for Bitcoin distribution it self, because many people can using their Btc to many option transaction. Coinbase can be good example for others exchanges to do the same thing and promotes Bitcoin widely.
Fetwerivid

Activity: 58
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 08:48:56 AM

I thinks it's really cool. Day by day cryptocurrency are implemented in different sector. It is a great thing for crypto lovers. It looks like cryptocurrency is going to dominate soon.
Akmaral ( Akee)

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 08:56:56 AM

Cryptoassist has shown some amazing advantages of their platform. I think i should study more about their project. Till now they have good reviews.
Walter edmond

Activity: 59

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 09:00:55 AM

That's a great news. I hope this service will be enable for all over the world soon. It's a pleasure to see cryptocurrency is being accepted everywhere.
Akmaral ( Akee)

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 04:10:59 AM

Bounty and mining both costs something to start or get into it. Mining costs you expensive equipment and a wide amount of knowledge and experience you have to possess to be a good miner. and also you need to spend a handsome time with it. Bounty is free to start as they hire you to do various jobs for their ICO. But you may have a well-experienced profile to get a good bounty and also you may have the experience to do best. So, this is your turn to choose what you are comfortable with./ I prefer mining.
manfredmann

Activity: 518
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2018, 07:54:50 AM

This is another cryptocurrency promotion and as we all know that coinbase is one of the biggest crypto exchange in the world. Thus, the need for expansion will help the company to establish a good rapport among the investors and their exchange. This gift card will help promote also their exchange. This is one of the basic in marketing that one should have even though how establish your company is it will not matter because the important thing is that rapport or establishing efforts on the clients to maintain its relationship.
aoluain
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1256

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 08:08:50 AM

This is massive and simply allows for an indirect way to spend Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash,
Ethereum and litecoin with 100's of retailers who dont accept crypto directly.
I will be able to buy weekly groceries with Crypto (in a slightly round-a-bout way)

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
shampapk1988

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 11:07:47 AM

The idea of including gift cards seems a really cool one to me and I'm actually liking it. It's so evident that Coinbase is working hard to go to a whole another level, making it different from the others. I bet this has managed to attract many and I'm included in it obviously. I'm really excited and looking forward to use this feature of Coinbase.
Munazza

Activity: 9

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 03:45:54 PM

https://mano.bjammerboy.io/5518/4251832
Svelto

Activity: 686
Merit: 257

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 04:14:43 PM

This is a good news to hear. Although it is just buying gift card today, it is a step to more products and services in the future. Kudos to coinbase.
tokatuku

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 10:46:37 AM

People can buy products I hope Amazon and other ecommerce sites will sell their gift cards through Coinbase also accepts direct payments in the form of bitcoin or other electronic money. This change to the wallet than any wallet. Their strategy is very impressive
meanwords

Activity: 1624
Merit: 163

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 11:57:52 AM

It's nice that Coinbase is implementing that would be recognize easily. I think what they did is a good step to introduce cryptocurrency in a light way and with less hassle. They are giving cryptocurrency another way to be use and this adoption would surely be put in good use.
aleksej.rozhkov

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 06:07:17 PM

I have not seen such gift cards anywhere! I know that in Australia you can buy a coupon with a certain amount of bitcoins and exchange it for money! such coupons will be very popular among many people!
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: