Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 12:43:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Taxes for crypto  (Read 348 times)
MashaVik

Activity: 122
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 08:27:52 PM

Somehow I don't think it's good. Any taxation, it is only the appearance of protection and Alliance, of course we will not affect the decision, but there are always pitfalls and deception.
alexford

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

Pastel Network

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 08:30:18 PM
Last edit: April 16, 2018, 06:00:46 PM by alexford

Taxes for crypto is not bad. Why? Because we know that if crypto got tax. Crypto means accepted by our government. Also, that tax may help our country to make better. Also, those tax may helps the community. The taxes the we will given to the government will be use for example, rail road widening, or lighting a barangay.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Pastel.network ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Blockchain Art Platform
Tradable Assets  ▼ Unique Ownership  ▼ Proven Authenticity
makuhpal

Activity: 256
Merit: 10

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 08:41:14 PM

That sucks,because theres too much regulations here,and we cant even liquidate our cryptocurrency assets all at once because the taxes are going to cut big part of our profits.I am planning to other countries and there i would be taking my profits,venezuela is a good place to get convert your cryptocurrencies to fiat,then put it into the swiss bank account to secure.

Kiefner

Activity: 921

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 08:44:09 PM

I think that taxing cryptocurrency exchanges can be useful to display on the cryptocurrency itself, but it will kill the uniqueness of cryptocurrencies that they now have.

●   TOP EXCHANGE IEO   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
ivrynx

Activity: 518
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 08:48:24 PM

I do not think that taxes for crypto crueencies would be wise, since it is a volatile investment, what we can only have is regulation, if you come to think of it, not all coins are being value the same, though they have the same mission-vision, and also cryptocurrencies are being used world wide not only in a particular place, meaning if you put tax on cryptocurrency in one country and others don't, people with cryptocurrencies will just move from one place to the other, and by all means cryptocurrencies are all anonymous in nature, if you have done your partnin studying and understanding investing, and took you a long time for you to get there, why would you just give your earnings to government, they didn't even created or printed out your money, if we let cryptocurrencies to be taxed, we are missing the purpose on why it was created in the first place.
mangkanor

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 09:08:12 PM

Less profitable i presume,because the bigger your income the bigger the taxes you will pay,you should be doing p2p transactions instead because if you are going to liquidate millions of dollars you are going to be questioned or the IRS might check all of your assets and you could have a big problem when you have something undocumented assets.

cryptomorphines

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 09:24:42 PM

Really sucks, i mean SEC has been regulating us from joining ICOs,now IRS wants to get some cuts from our cryptocurrency assets. It might be a good time to spend our time into some vacations with our cryptocurrency assets so that we can liquidate our assets easily outside the u.s premises,so there will be less taxes that these people will get.
Dimanman113

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 09:38:35 PM

Taxes on profits when withdrawing to Fiat should be! I will pay. But how will the tax be taken into account if we never withdraw money into fiat? If we will pay in stores crypto currency? It's very hard and it's not clear how it will be, so for now, we have time!
cryptodagger

Activity: 224

Stable coin to make charity free for everyone

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 09:45:48 PM

Sucks asf,IMO cryptocurrencies shouldnt be taxed by anyone,its a clear regulation from the government,i would rather liquidate my cryptocurrency assets to the countries which doesnt have regulations to maximize my profits,because taxes are the reason why i do use cryptocurrencies and these governments shouldnt be asking for cuts.

malikusama
Copper Member

Activity: 1050
Merit: 294

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 09:54:49 PM

What do you expect after taxes being provided for cryptocurrency exchanges by USA?
You don't need to worry about being taxed on your funds if you are not doing anything illegal. I am supporting a transparent and fair regulation system for cryptos but governments are trying to impose useless restrictions over cryptos to bring the popularity and price down.
I don't know much about the USA regulations for crypto exchanges so i can't comment about their current taxation policy over cryptos.
DarkHerO15

Activity: 254

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 04:47:37 PM

Definitely all of the governments do not like the cryptocurrency because it is uncontrolled by them. They probably want to make everything fair, therefore making taxes for everyone. But, come on, taxes for cryptocurrencies in the internet? Is not it weird?
ask
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1004

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 04:49:33 PM

I never want to pay tax for my crypto earnings.
so i always save my earnings in privacy coins such as monero.
I am hiding my money from goverment this is really ironic!
shfdj

Activity: 101

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 02:37:25 AM

The Australian Tax Office (ATO) said for a week that it had updated the cryptocurrency guide on March 13 after taxpayers asked more. As a result, officials initiated a public review process to “understand the practical problems encountered in fulfilling cryptocurrency tax obligations”.
The agency explained on its website: “In particular, we are interested in any practical issues that may affect taxpayers’ ability to calculate and calculate capital gains and losses (cryptocurrency) and capital gains tax (CGT).” These updates indicate that The capital gains of converting a crypto currency into another cryptocurrency are subject to tax.
The guidelines require taxpayers to provide details of these transactions, such as the value of the Australian dollar, the purpose, and the relevant time and party information. On a broader level, cryptocurrency taxes may have been a controversial issue in Australia. Previously, proponents and users have widely criticized the fact that the purchase of cryptocurrencies and the use of the technology have caused a GST.
Last year, legislators finally passed a bill to apply GST to cryptocurrency in the same way as foreign currency.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: