Bitcoin Forum
January 23, 2019, 04:26:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.17.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: how to find my wallet's private key  (Read 283 times)
tharani-1

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 08:29:04 AM

hi i got a blockchain wallet and coinbase wallet i want to know how to find out the private key of my blockchain wallet and transfer my fund's to coinbase wallet since it is more secure let me know how to find it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
cryptorTUX

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 08:34:00 AM

hi i got a blockchain wallet and coinbase wallet i want to know how to find out the private key of my blockchain wallet and transfer my fund's to coinbase wallet since it is more secure let me know how to find it.

Coinbase is not secure at all. Do you understand why private keys exist?  Private keys give you the right to your funds, by using coinbase all you are doing is simply putting your money like in the bank and thus you trust them. First of all they can get hacked and lose funds, secondly they can freeze your account and lock your money away from you.

What blockchain wallet are you talking about? There are many lightweight wallets out there and you will have to be more specific as it is hard to guess and tell you something. Mostly they have to have like faq or something where they explain this.

You can use tool such as coinb.in to craft transaction offline by yourself.
AndrewBrown

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 11:42:57 AM

As soon as you open your wallet your private key will be shown to you before sending you to the homepage where you see your wallet. If you didn't see it then you might want to check your settings page and see if it says how to get it there.
Anycoin Direct Support

Activity: 107
Merit: 13

https://anycoindirect.eu

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 12:55:57 PM

Hello tharani-1,

First of all we agree with the statement cryptorTUX explained, Coinbase is not a very secure place to store your coins. The safest method is to store your private keys on a hardware wallet such as the Ledger wallet.

When you refer to blockchain wallet we assume you mean a blockchain.info wallet. Here is a quick instruction on how to find your private keys:

1. Log into your blockchain.info account
2. If you have a 2FA on your account you should enter that information
3. Go to the Settings option and choose the Address tab
4. Choose the address you want the private key of
5. Click on the More Options button and choose Private Key
6. When you get the warning screen press continue
7. You can now find your private key

If you have any more questions on this topic feel free to send us a DM.

With kind regards,
The Anycoin Direct team

Helping the crypto-community. Anycoin Direct
cissrawk

Activity: 742
Merit: 369

Video Creation Services https://goo.gl/QN55ZH

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 01:06:40 PM
Merited by Lucius (1)

Why you need private key if you can send it directly to your coinbase account?
You cant backup your private key on coinbase account so forget about backup private key from your coinbase. More info here Where can I find the private keys for my wallet?
As Coinbase is a hosted wallet, it's not feasible to provide the private keys to individual wallet addresses; doing so would prevent us from taking advantage of our secure cold-storage technology to protect your funds. This not only ensures your security but it also allows us to reduce the cost of sending digital currency to another Coinbase account.

If you want to know your private key on blockchain.info wallet, then you must use 3rd party called BIP39, download it and run it offline for security, after that paste your blockchain.info seeds and you will see your private key, or just import your blockchain.info seeds to Electrum. If you want secure your wallet then stop use online wallet or exchange wallet, electrum is more secure.

1. Log into your blockchain.info account
2. If you have a 2FA on your account you should enter that information
3. Go to the Settings option and choose the Address tab
4. Choose the address you want the private key of
5. Click on the More Options button and choose Private Key
6. When you get the warning screen press continue
7. You can now find your private key
Thats only for imported address, and if you dont have import address then you cant find anything on it.

Need video for your project? I offers video creation service! Click Here! || Find me and my team on Fiverr! || Binomo Binary Option, accept bitcoin!
I can create ANN Thread, Banner design for ads, animating your logo, simple signature, and more! Just DM me! | Pending Sponsor
Contact : Telegram, E-Mail, WorkingForBitcoins || Tip: BTC33J3imNm655uTbMQRzLhTX44qHQaJjtkMJ
tharani-1

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 01:52:31 PM
Last edit: April 10, 2018, 02:17:32 PM by tharani-1

i hacked and imported 69 btc today but i am gonna need a software to get the private key but i am not interested in it my adder this website went scam bitcoin-miners.cf , hyip went scam and probably doubler went scam as well but i researched and gonna buy this adder,

https://bitcoinxadder.com/

i hope it dosen't go scam or if you know some adder's let me know.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7P6WVSSVRgg  here's a bitcoin private key finder

https://bitinfocharts.com/top-100-richest-bitcoin-addresses.html here are some rich wallets you can hack while you are bored.

if the software dosen't work here's a bunch you can research and hack.

http://www.allprivatekeys.com/

https://bitcoin-privat-key.weebly.com/ here's another adder and private key finder.
VitKoyn

Activity: 462
Merit: 106

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 02:15:55 PM

First of all, coinbase does not have a features of importing of private keys, you can only use the address that they had provided to you when you first created your account. Why not just make a transaction that will send those Bitcoin from your blockchain.info wallet to your coinbase Bitcoin wallet? And for your information, even though coinbase is one of the most trusted Bitcoin exchange, it is still not recommended to store your Bitcoins or any cryptocurrency on exchanges especially if you will hold huge amount of it. Why not just create a paper wallet or buy a hardware wallet for better security?

tharani-1

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 02:19:08 PM
Last edit: April 10, 2018, 03:18:03 PM by tharani-1

First of all, coinbase does not have a features of importing of private keys, you can only use the address that they had provided to you when you first created your account. Why not just make a transaction that will send those Bitcoin from your blockchain.info wallet to your coinbase Bitcoin wallet? And for your information, even though coinbase is one of the most trusted Bitcoin exchange, it is still not recommended to store your Bitcoins or any cryptocurrency on exchanges especially if you will hold huge amount of it. Why not just create a paper wallet or buy a hardware wallet for better security?

yeah i am thinking of a ledger after i get my adder's.

most of them are scam though.

http://privatekey.page.tl/ here's one finder.
KingFisher9

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 04:19:34 AM

You just called out two wallet that will not give you access to your private key,  but you can make use of your 15 word phrase in getting your private key,  all you need do is back up your wallet,  get the 15 word phrase,  download bip39 from github repository,  open file in your browser,  insert the 15 word mnemonics , scroll down and find the wallet with the fund,  you will see the public and private key beside it.  That all.  Note: coinbase don't give you access to your private key
tharani-1

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 11:29:31 AM
Last edit: April 16, 2018, 12:27:58 PM by tharani-1

You just called out two wallet that will not give you access to your private key,  but you can make use of your 15 word phrase in getting your private key,  all you need do is back up your wallet,  get the 15 word phrase,  download bip39 from github repository,  open file in your browser,  insert the 15 word mnemonics , scroll down and find the wallet with the fund,  you will see the public and private key beside it.  That all.  Note: coinbase don't give you access to your private key

it's an imported wallet unless i am the owner or without a software i cannot find it's private key.

they sell this software in amazon as well good luck finding anything with balances.

https://www.bitcoinkeyfinder.com/

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/btc-miner/phbainihogpefggjefeboolmongpiooe an extension for you to mine bitcoin's.

http://www.kscoins.tech/ online cpu miner upto 100$ a day.

I will be joining new job as Special educator in mommy's office  in june i will be working there for a year , and then trying out the adder's to fly to sweden for my master's and phd , then i will make plans for second marriage , if anyone of you got any doubt's about softwares or anything in general don't hesitate to ask me in fb page or here,

i am doing listening in 7 cups and online copy paste along with the adder's now.

https://www.facebook.com/tharani.jaiprakash.9 my fb all the best for your ventures.
xxToaDxx

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 05:06:40 AM

You just called out two wallet that will not give you access to your private key,  but you can make use of your 15 word phrase in getting your private key,  all you need do is back up your wallet,  get the 15 word phrase,  download bip39 from github repository,  open file in your browser,  insert the 15 word mnemonics , scroll down and find the wallet with the fund,  you will see the public and private key beside it.  That all.  Note: coinbase don't give you access to your private key
feny.blackpink

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 07:22:14 AM

do you mean blockchain wallet is blockchain.info bitcoin wallet ? why do you want to move your coins to coinbase?
you don't own your private key on coinbase do you ? it is still not secure when you not own your private key.
tharani-1

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 10:26:36 AM

do you mean blockchain wallet is blockchain.info bitcoin wallet ? why do you want to move your coins to coinbase?
you don't own your private key on coinbase do you ? it is still not secure when you not own your private key.

Most of you think coinbase is insecure but i think it has authentication so it's better than blockchain tbh, now i got like 0.0004 btc or something and after i add i will be getting 0.5 btc daily i wanna keep it secure to sell it in a later period , that is why i think coinbase is a secure wallet and better than blockchain.
9jaflick

Activity: 728
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 10:49:18 AM

what do you mean? you don't need a private key to send funds to Coinbase, your private key is meant for retrieving your funds in case you misplaced your cold-storage/hardware device. don't use your private key on Coinbase.
Blockchain wallet is more secure than Coinbase, but if you know you cant handle the responsibility of handling the funds yourself then Coinbase is an option.
to get your private key or passphrase, go to Backup on your wallet and follow instruction. am using the mobile app
Thirdspace

Activity: 868
Merit: 613

Mixing reinvented for your privacy | chipmixer.com

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 12:11:55 PM

i hacked and imported 69 btc today but i am gonna need a software to get the private key but i am not interested in it my adder this website went scam bitcoin-miners.cf , hyip went scam and probably doubler went scam as well but i researched and gonna buy this adder,
---snip---
Most of you think coinbase is insecure but i think it has authentication so it's better than blockchain tbh, now i got like 0.0004 btc or something and after i add i will be getting 0.5 btc daily i wanna keep it secure to sell it in a later period , that is why i think coinbase is a secure wallet and better than blockchain.

first, you said you want to find out your bc.info priv keys and transfer your fund to coinbase
if you want to transfer (send) fund, you don't need to extract you priv keys... just send them from your bc.info account
second, you "hacked and imported 69 btc" Shocked but you need to get the private key?
really? or you just downloaded an encrypted wallet? a list of addresses with balance? or what...
third, now you said only have 0.0004 btc Tongue where is the 69 btc you mentioned earlier?

your posts are contradicting one another,
I'm confused what exactly your situation and what are you trying to accomplish?

btw, these 2 replies are exactly the same Roll Eyes copy paste bot? or failed quote?
archive http://archive.is/ufkRE#selection-3479.0-3479.489

AdolfinWolf

Activity: 924
Merit: 714

🐸📣📣📣 FORSAAAAN!

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 12:39:32 PM

first, you said you want to find out your bc.info priv keys and transfer your fund to coinbase
if you want to transfer (send) fund, you don't need to extract you priv keys... just send them from your bc.info account
second, you "hacked and imported 69 btc" Shocked but you need to get the private key?
really? or you just downloaded an encrypted wallet? a list of addresses with balance? or what...
third, now you said only have 0.0004 btc Tongue where is the 69 btc you mentioned earlier?

your posts are contradicting one another,
I'm confused what exactly your situation and what are you trying to accomplish?

Quite weird indeed.

He then goes on to plug his "Bitcoin adder" several times, https://bitcoinxadder.com/ (which is obviously a scam for anyone wondering.) which makes me suspect that he is just trolling.

https://bitcoinxadder.com/

i hope it dosen't go scam or if you know some adder's let me know.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7P6WVSSVRgg  here's a bitcoin private key finder

https://bitinfocharts.com/top-100-richest-bitcoin-addresses.html here are some rich wallets you can hack while you are bored.

if the software dosen't work here's a bunch you can research and hack.

http://www.allprivatekeys.com/

https://bitcoin-privat-key.weebly.com/ here's another adder and private key finder.
It's already a scam... Also, do you really think that the top 100 adresses would still hold so much balance if there actually was an exploit? Not only would these wallets be hacked already, the price of bitcoin would also dramatically decrease... I'm really confused whether you are pushing some sort of ponzi scheme for your own profit, or if you're actually thinking that there's some magic bitcoin generator...

Are you seriously this naive? ( Or is this your site?) Might aswell give me your money...

tharani-1

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 07:14:15 AM

hacking is not impossible but that would be stealing so imma stick to adding.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PMjjVYVIN4o

review's for the adder and it work's, so don't think it dosen't work, also  just imported the balance and i am gonna need a private key to hack it but i am not gonna do it open your eyes it's a wide wide world anything is possible.

why should i give you money from the software i buy to add if you want add them yourself lazy asshole also i am not a he i am a she.

of course no one has hacked it yet cause it's a crime and you could go to jail for it you stupid retard.

i know most of you are dumbasses here doing nothing all your life been here for  a long time i know the dumbest of the dumb troll here.
Trollinator

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 07:16:59 AM

Very danger to ask this question in a public forum; best to look it up on the net by yourself.
tharani-1

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 07:23:23 AM
Last edit: April 20, 2018, 10:52:00 AM by tharani-1

Very danger to ask this question in a public forum; best to look it up on the net by yourself.

if they hack i will just add it in a day i am gonna add and sell it in the same day so it's not gonna stay in the wallet for a long time and be dormant.

it's just brainless retard's trolling here probably.

grow a brain first.

ugly retard's wasting superstar's time.

they sell it on amazon it's not hard to find something loaded and crack it up.
AdolfinWolf

Activity: 924
Merit: 714

🐸📣📣📣 FORSAAAAN!

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 05:07:54 PM

hacking is not impossible but that would be stealing so imma stick to adding.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PMjjVYVIN4o

review's for the adder and it work's, so don't think it dosen't work, also  just imported the balance and i am gonna need a private key to hack it but i am not gonna do it open your eyes it's a wide wide world anything is possible.

why should i give you money from the software i buy to add if you want add them yourself lazy asshole also i am not a he i am a she.

of course no one has hacked it yet cause it's a crime and you could go to jail for it you stupid retard.

i know most of you are dumbasses here doing nothing all your life been here for  a long time i know the dumbest of the dumb troll here.

and i am gonna need a private key to hack it but i am not gonna do it open your eyes it's a wide wide world anything is possible.
Looks like you need to open your eyes to basic math.

The chances that you find a private key that holds a substantial amount of bitcoin is extremely small, due to the sheer amounts of adresses actually holding bitcoin and the enormous amounts of private keys that can be generated.

Also, as far as those reviews under your youtube comment go; everyone can buy 100 youtube comments for a couple of bucks. This doesn't really prove anything.

You really think that no one would abuse a vulnerability in bitcoin just because it is against the law? I'm pretty positive that there's dozens of people out there who would for just a couple of bucks.

Also big LOL @ your youtube video.

"Bitcoin NETWORK INJECTION PRO" with some random charts in the middle of your program. You can't make this up...

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bitcointalk.org is not available or authorized for sale. Do not believe any fake listings.
Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.