Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 11:20:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] ZUFLO.IO [ZFL] - INTEGRATED TRADING & FINANCE PLATFORM ON BLOCKCHAIN  (Read 443 times)
zuflo.io (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 10:08:39 AM

https://imgur.com/a/rCRPw
https://www.zuflo.io/en

ZUFLO.IO
First integrated Trading & Finance Platform on Blockchain / SIdechain with FX Integration, AI Tools, and Proof of Business Identity Sidechains

EXECUTIVE SUMMARY

Zuflo.io aims to be a trading & financing platform for the industry 4.0 era using technologies like Blockchain & Artificial Intelligence to reduce the number of counterparties, thus lowering the cost of services and for the end consumer along with state of an art new trading & banking features. Zuflo.io will allow platform users to improve efficiency, error reduction, time savings, and straight-through processing without any intermediaries, and with AI (Artificial Intelligence) Management tools.
In addition Zuflo.io will enable/empower more control and more transparency of dealing banking and trading operations.

MISSION
“Our mission is to form an easy to use integrated Blockchain / Sidechain platform for trading & financing where the needs of the user come first.”

VISION
- We will integrate USD 8 Trillion+ Global Forex and its related Assets' Legacy Market with Crypto Assets (Cryptocurrencies)
- We intend to develop the biggest trading liquidity pool comprised of ZFL token holders, for their benefits.
- We will develop the ZFL Exchange front-end trading dashboard, wallet, the integration with blockchain back-end and the legacy system integration.
- We will intend to obtain a Banking license for our ZFL Finance option, in order to integrate it with different corporate finance sectors
- Financing / Credit / Margin using Cryptocurrency
- Fully Compliant Exchange & Finance with required securities, rules & regulations, compliance, KYC and AML by Estonia
- Finance option to the SME especially Retail sector on Proof of Business Identity on Blockchain / Sidechain and feasibility of Profit Sharing Model

BLOCKCHAIN / SIDECHAIN PLATFORM
Blockchain is an immutable, shared ledger that provides needed visibility across the business network
Blockchain allows collaboration between several parties that may not know each other, or that are located in different geographical locations. It's like an account ledger that you insert information, similar to a database, he said, but once that information is in there, it is extremely challenging to alter it. "Blockchain allows a level of trust develop". Specially, within the financial sector, blockchain technology has a big impact. Buyers and sellers need to have mechanisms they can know and trust to handle their financing, and blockchain is being very actively piloted in that area.

With blockchain, participants in the transaction:
• Share a single platform with secure access
• Receive a full view of the process
• Are able to drill down to see all steps in the process
• Can see exact moment when a delay or error occurs
• Remedy problems without filing a dispute
• Achieve on-boarding and quick installation without disruption

CHALLENGES WITH CURRENT TRADING SYSTEM
The ease of use/ the lack of user‐friendliness: Sending and receiving digital money is still  cumbersome, because each time the user decides to spend cryptocurrency, he/she is required to visit three different websites to be able to do simple operations such as setting up a wallet, making an exchange or spending cryptocurrency. Users are also lacking confidence in the safety of their funds.
-    Account Verification Processing Time is Slow
-    Elevated Transaction Fees
-    Lack of End-to-End Visibility
-    Utilize Incompatible Systems
-    Support takes long time

ZUFLO.IO AS TRADING SOLUTION
-    Easing Entry to Crypto Trade
-    Integration of FIAT & Crptocurrency Exchange
-    Disintermediation
-    Trade-on-the-Go Functionality
-    Secure and Safe Wallet
-    Contemporary Trading Features (Spot, Margin Futures, DEX, etc)

CHALLENGES WITH CURRENT FINANCING SYSTEM
Millions of global citizens have minimal access to banking services and are forced to take out credit lines from informal channels with annual interest as high as 4,000 percent. It’s not that conventional banks don’t want to serve more people, it's just that it's unprofitable for them to do so in remote and less populated areas.
Digital transformation is lagging for SME Financing big time. Getting a short-term finance can be an excruciating task, especially for the small and medium scale enterprises which do not know the strings. It is mentioned in a credible small business survey, that even with the advent of newage online lending platforms, small businesses continue to find troubles while seeking capital. The survey also revealed that 45% of the loan applications were rejected more than once, and
23% were unaware of the reasons their applications were rejected. Similarly holders of digital assets have limited liquidity options in today’s cash based digital economy.

Inefficiency of Current Trading Platforms
Without blockchain, SME lenders cannot:
• Launch business quickly and provide new value propositions
• Improve spreads and margins
• Reduce operational risk and costs
• Comply with regulations across regions
• Perform real-time accounting
• Gain a 360 degree view of each customer
• Mine data and provide real-time customer dashboards and reporting

ZUFLO.IO AS FINANCE SOLUTION - PROOF OF BUSINESS IDENTITY
The Financing industry is in dire need of new innovations to ensure an easy, transparent and accessible financing ecosystem for the SMEs. And that is where Zuflo.IO with its blockchain and smart contracts technology based platform comes in. Zuflo.IO is an ecology over which we can lend money to applicants against existing assets or without assets via Ethereums’s smart contracts technology. It is lending and borrowing network that allows users to leverage their blockchain assets to secure cash loans.

Access to Financing
On-boarding the missing population to the benefits of the global financial system is key in order to provide a sustainable solution for their future economic outlook.
Our blockchain based platform allows for easier auditability and more operational efficiencies that ultimately translate to a lower cost of lending than traditional service providers using centralized databases are able to offer.

Financing Identity
Zuflo would empower applicant with blockchain-based digital identities which will allow borrowers to build their own economic histories and credit profiles, even if they are invisible to the legacy banking system. So unique advantage in this setting is the ability to use existing affinity networks to help build and verify borrower identities. We're not just providing financial services, we're providing an identity that is linked to everything that a person is doing and would act as “economic passport” for them.

Powered with Ethereum Smart Contract
The critical feature of Ethereums’s smart contract technology based platform means that it will be possible for one to check the health status of the issued loans. At the same time, the privacy of users’ crucial data will be maintained. Having the borrowers’ loan portfolios on a hack-proof ledger could serve the purpose for a transparent credit scoring system.

Transparecy for Regulations
Initially Zuflo would publish the whole history of issued loans, including currently active, paidup and defaulted loans on the Ethereum blockchain. In next phase Zuflo intends to publish the whole history of currently active loan’s performance and transactions in blockchain. This will make Zuflo fully transparent to the government agencies, borrowers community, partners, current shareholders and potential investors. Our transparency policy will help the borrowers, funds, current and potential investors in many ways, including predictability and accountability of the investments. Furthermore, to protect the lending investment & lender’s interest, all loans will be insured.

Platform for Conventional & Digital Assets
Besides, option of conventional assets Zuflo also enables the members of the its lending platform to leverage the value of certain digital assets, thereby giving them access to cash, offsetting tax events, avoiding exchange fees and maintaining their long position in the asset they hold. Zuflo is a Financing platform designed keeping in mind of blockchain assets. Unlike traditional forms of collateral, such as real estate and automobiles, blockchain assets are divisible, fungible, and in many cases instantly transferrable. We seek to enable a new way of monetizing an everexpanding universe of blockchain assets.

Deposits & Investments
Zuflo.io will provide conventional banking’s feature of depositing digital assets to allow its clients to get mark ups on their holdings or to borrow at a preferable rate. Investments will comprise of low-cost venture items, for example, Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs), Crypto-funds (a portfolio of various cryptocurrencies and crypto tokens), progressive ICOs, as well as advisory solutions for wealth management. In next phase, Zuflo will offer investment banking services including financing corporate strategies of our business clients.

ICO
Offering a ZFL token instead of a traditional venture capital round enables our community to participate in the Zuflo.io success story, rather than limiting it to a small, selected number of traditional venture capital funds

Project Name                                    Zuflo.io
Project Description                            Integrated Platform for Trading & Financing
Token Name                                     Zuflo Coin
Token Ticker Name                            ZFL
Total Token Supply Cap                      500,000,000 ZFL
ZFL Offer Rate                                  1 ZFL = 0.36 US$
Token Sale (Pre ICO Period-Tier 1)      February 22, 2018 to April 15, 2018
Discount Pre-ICO Tier 1                     50% discount to USD 0.36
Token Sale (Pre ICO Period-Tier 2)      April 16, 2018 to April 30, 2018
Discount Pre-ICO Tier 2                     30% discount to USD 0.36
Token Sale (ICO Period)                     May 01, 2018 to May 30, 2018
Pre ICO & ICO Period Supply Cap       200,000,000 ZFL
Incentives to Early Investors              Early investors, receive the above discounts and other ongoing privileges as preferred investors
Payment Options                               BTC, ETH, BCH
Payment Options (coming soon)          LSK & Bank Wire Trans

WHITEPAPER
https://www.zuflo.io/zuflo-whitepapers.pdf

TELEGRAM
https://t.me/zuflo

TWITTER
https://twitter.com/zuflocoin

INSTAGRAM
https://www.instagram.com/zuflocoin/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
eko manghas

Activity: 299
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 01:34:15 PM

NiceANN. my suggestion is that you can better mena, even an image in your ANN. If you need an editor I can do it. if you are interested you can contact me. that's it from me. thank  you  Cheesy
zuflo.io (OP)

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 01:25:50 AM

NiceANN. my suggestion is that you can better mena, even an image in your ANN. If you need an editor I can do it. if you are interested you can contact me. that's it from me. thank  you  Cheesy
Thanks.
zuflo.io (OP)

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 01:50:53 AM

Hello! I am editor from icoholder.com. Your ICO was added to our listing and now is available to investors: https://icoholder.com/en/zuflo-20922 You can edit your Page by adding more information about your ICO after verification and also verify team members to improve ranking. 
Thanks. Site only works with LinkedIn login info. Can't we sign up there though?
hoanghai101296

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 04:28:08 AM

Reserve Translate Bounty

BitcoinTalk Name: hoanghai101296
BitcoinTalk Profile Link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=157590
Language: Vietnamese
Document for translate: All (ANN, Bounty Thread, WP, Web....)
Eth Address: 0x13e41eb8bf472d8540aa0adf4f8c32db0e5e5eb7
Email: hoanghai101296@gmail.com
Telegram: @hoanghai101296

Please PM or email me if you accept.
I will finish well because I am Vietnamese
sxafir

Activity: 1022
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 05:29:18 AM

Pre ico tier 1 is open.
Serenar

Activity: 177
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 02:47:19 PM

I have some concerns with your project.
First, Why don't you use https protocol to protect your website and your user?
Second, I think your project is overpriced.
With 0.36$ for each token, after ICO, your total market cap is about $72mil. That would bring this project to rank of 155, based on coinmarketcap website right now. This isn't impossible, but still, it's kinda too optimistic.
Assume everyone get 50% discount and buy every crowdsale token right now, which is unlikely, that still bring this project's marketcap to $48mil. It's still too big for an ICO and new startup.
Anny555

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 09:00:54 PM

This is one of the project i will support, looks promising if enough marketing strategies is in place.

I do like one of their advisors.
sufcrop11

Activity: 134

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 06:40:36 AM

Zuflo.IO Highlights of One of the Most Successful ICOs of 2018.
ZUFLO’s mission is to form an easy to use integrated Blockchain/Sidechain platform for trading & financing where the needs of the user, come first. Integrati...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xq8Bcxp5_q0&feature=youtu.be
LoveCryptoAll

Activity: 574
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 08:40:31 PM

Colleagues. Your plans are grandiose. A few questions about the topic. Will there be an opportunity for direct exchange in FIAT? Will it be possible to work in shorts?
benedictonathan

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2018, 03:22:27 AM

Good day. I came across your project and I would like to ask your developers or the managers if there is supposedly a bounty campaign here in this ICO? I would like to participate in any way possible if you have any facebook or twitter bounties?

e GOLD
..M   I   N   I   N   G
                                     ██
                                  o█████
                                ,████P███
                               d████'  Y█
                              d████'    ██
                            ,████PLd█.  ███
                           d█████████'   Y██b████
                      _  ,██████████[     '█████████
                   _o███b███████████     ,d███████P██
                  o████████PO████████   ,██████████`"███
                d████████P',███████P   d███████████    YYbo█████
             ,o███████P"' d███████P  ,█████P `Y███       `███PY███
         ,██████████'    `Y███P''   d█PP`'     `"'         Y██L `Y██
        o██"""'██P'      d██P'     `P'                     `████L Y███
      ,██P    o█'       o█P                                  `Y██L Y███
     d██P               `                                      Y██   Y███
   ,████' ,p                                                    `'     `Y██
  o███P                                                                  `███
,████P                                                                     `Y███

Passive Income For eGM Token Holders
Through Cryptocurrency Mining Profits

Mining. Hosting. Cloud Mining.

WHITEPAPER

How it Works
███

███
███████████████████████████████████

INVEST NOW

███████████████████████████████████
███
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
███

We plan to be the first USA
cryptosecurity that pays investors
a share of net profits every month
regardless of the state of the market.
mizukage123

Activity: 71

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 06:06:36 AM

Hello guys I ask regarding the end of bounty it is June 15 or June 20 thank you sir  I was confused god bles
mimipupu11

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 11:12:29 AM

HELLO ZUFLO COMMUNITY MEMBERS HURRY UP ONLY 1 Day LEFT TO GRAB THIS OPPORTUNITY WITH 30 % DISCOUNT  DONT MISS THE CHANCE
HURRY UP GOOD NEWS COMING AFTER SOME DAYS REGARDING  ZUFLO EXCHANGE
Zuzu199

Activity: 124

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 08:30:12 AM

says bounty end 20 june. But in signature campaign have counted total stakes -_-
dzkrb1966

Activity: 602
Merit: 110

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 06:53:28 PM

Do I understand correctly that your project is supported by the state of Estonia? Ambitions of the team are quite high, which I would call the key to success.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: