Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:02:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [PRE-ICO] AFELI COIN - An innovative 3D marketplace  (Read 3643 times)
mxbely2

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 11:32:44 AM

Excellent work of the moderator. Reports are quickly checked and questions answered

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
prixodko

Activity: 12

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 11:33:03 AM

I do not even know where to start. Thank you for a great opportunity to earn tokens!
kapola

Activity: 28

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 11:34:45 AM

Excellent bounty program!
thedarkk

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 11:42:02 AM

That's really one of the best and useful projects I've seen! It has lots of chances for survival and, of course, it will become really popular and widely spread. The e-commerce is not something new nowadays, but having a 3D dressing room not only for clothes, but almost everything you have seems to be great! I wish good luck in project's implementation!
Sirik Basencian

Activity: 42

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 11:57:03 AM

That's really one of the best and useful projects I've seen! It has lots of chances for survival and, of course, it will become really popular and widely spread. The e-commerce is not something new nowadays, but having a 3D dressing room not only for clothes, but almost everything you have seems to be great! I wish good luck in project's implementation!

Thank you for good words and good opninion.
vitna

Activity: 42

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 12:05:45 PM

Great!
Sorlen

Activity: 21

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 12:09:30 PM

Reports are quickly checked and questions answered. Good administrator work is visible.
Vahag.Kakoyan

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 12:15:55 PM

Reports are quickly checked and questions answered. Good administrator work is visible.
we are trying for you
OlegPankov

Activity: 22

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 12:19:22 PM

Necessarily will take part, it is very interesting to have obtained.
vitos277

Activity: 41

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 12:21:58 PM

Necessarily will take part, it is very interesting to have obtained.
Vahag.Kakoyan

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 12:41:17 PM

Not only 3D dressing room, chip in this platform, here you can talk separately about the blockchain technology, it differs drastically from on those that are currently used others.
We can separately talk about how we will use our tokens in the project, it is very important that everyone knows, this will be  enable to pay with the Afeli system, it will have a fixed rate, this will help to raise the price of the token Afeli coin. this will be a plus for investors and for ordinary people. we have already started negotiations with stock exchanges, that our token has already been put up for sale in stock exchanges.  If you have questions, ask members of our team to answer you
olga258

Activity: 9

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 12:49:41 PM

A great opportunity to get tokens without attachments
Vahag.Kakoyan

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 12:59:44 PM

I think this project have some pass mark from provided the team members are real and they actually have the qualifications described, i shall like to participate after the result of the pre sale.
Good luck.
Thank You!
All team members, real people. In the middle of May, Afeli team to hold press conference with journalists and investors from the real sector, in Yerevan. We will talk about the project, its tasks, and how we will solve them. If we are not known to a wide audience, that we want to deceive someone. Everyone started their own way and achieved success.
Your right to trust us or not, We came to work, we are interested in our project,  we do not need advisors, because they can not solve our problems for us, and it's no secret now how to enter the project advisers. follow our project and then you can make a final decision.
Stranger1978

Activity: 2

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 01:06:55 PM

I like Afeli. Interesting project. I will take part
renitin

Activity: 2

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 01:17:25 PM

Excellent work of the moderator. Reports are quickly checked and questions answered.
burnolena

Activity: 6

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 01:43:53 PM

Well done! Beautiful bounty system!
CoinShopping.pl

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 06:03:09 PM

Hi Guys!

We Have Just Started Our website where You can Obtain Our trading Course
Here's link to the course

https://coinshopping.pl/product/tradingcourse/

We Hope You like it, please leave Your opinion when You'll finish it  Cool

Thanx, CoinShopping.pl Team

This learning program will make you completely self-sufficient. There will be no need for you to pay for another course or to subscribe to different trading groups and live trade rooms. There is a ton of groups and individuals out there who are selling or giving away trade signals on their sites, Twitter, forums, etc. All these signals and tips can be useless or even very harmful, if you don’t know how to do your own research. For instance, a fresh tweet saying it’s time to buy a certain altcoin might not only be old news. There’s also a chance it was written because the author wants to actually dump the coin, and he needs people to buy and raise its value at the same time he is selling it.
volt619

Activity: 60

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 06:14:56 PM

Excellent work of the moderator. Reports are quickly checked and questions answered.
thedarkk

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 07:53:34 AM

Not only 3D dressing room, chip in this platform, here you can talk separately about the blockchain technology, it differs drastically from on those that are currently used others.
We can separately talk about how we will use our tokens in the project, it is very important that everyone knows, this will be  enable to pay with the Afeli system, it will have a fixed rate, this will help to raise the price of the token Afeli coin. this will be a plus for investors and for ordinary people. we have already started negotiations with stock exchanges, that our token has already been put up for sale in stock exchanges.  If you have questions, ask members of our team to answer you
Oh, thank you for providing such useful information. I didn't notice the fact that its rate will be fixed.
It’s good news that you conduct negotiations with stock exchanges Smiley
Vahag.Kakoyan

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 10:04:10 AM

Oh, thank you for providing such useful information. I didn't notice the fact that its rate will be fixed.
It’s good news that you conduct negotiations with stock exchanges Smiley
Yes, we are negotiating, this will strengthen our position in the market
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: