Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 04:36:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ENDED]BITPLAY SIGNATURE /AFFILIATE CAMPAIGN | PM eth add. [3 weeks] [ENDED]  (Read 4844 times)
Clark05

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 02:21:09 PM

Bitcointalk name: Clark05
Bitcointalk account URL: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=947510
Current post count -(including this one): 816
Btc add: 16hc8dY15KYdEP3wb5H17eTt1aNZ3tx59Y
siddartha1492

Activity: 952
Merit: 284

In love with Bitcoin!! 💓💕

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 03:19:29 PM

OP why is that the funds are escrowed by Bitplay itself. Shouldn't it be escrowed by a neutral third party? Or am I missing something here?
youve got a point there ,why is it the escrow is the Dev itself?and since that theres a fund for payments why not distribute it weekly?why need to wait for the end of campaign?it seems like theres something going to happen if the project dont succeed,correct me if im wrong..maybe the dev has to make good explanations about this ..

Ps..this is for transparency only and im not pointing bad about the project

We have gotten in touch with the most trusted escrow agent on here "Lauda" before hand and she is in the process of reviewing the project before she offers us escrow service. Fund's would be escrowed as soon as she signals a go.

Thank you.

As far as i remember,i onced questioned  this campaign for transparency and the dev has mentioned the great DT "Lauda "is in the process of reviewing to be an escrow but after a week still theres no Clarification about the said issue..

Now what you guys need to do is Ask DT Lauda about this,because if this aint true a Name dropping is happening here...

Again PS.this is for both parties transparency..because theres some questioned that must be answered,thanks guys

I have confirmed from Lauda. She said that Bitplay dev did sent her a message but never replied back. I think there is still 2 weeks left. Maybe they will escrow later. But if not, then I think these bounty participants deserve to be scammed. We both warned, but the participants were too careless.

carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 03:29:22 PM

OP why is that the funds are escrowed by Bitplay itself. Shouldn't it be escrowed by a neutral third party? Or am I missing something here?
youve got a point there ,why is it the escrow is the Dev itself?and since that theres a fund for payments why not distribute it weekly?why need to wait for the end of campaign?it seems like theres something going to happen if the project dont succeed,correct me if im wrong..maybe the dev has to make good explanations about this ..

We have gotten in touch with the most trusted escrow agent on here "Lauda" before hand and she is in the process of reviewing the project before she offers us escrow service. Fund's would be escrowed as soon as she signals a go.

Thank you.

As far as i remember,i onced questioned  this campaign for transparency and the dev has mentioned the great DT "Lauda "is in the process of reviewing to be an escrow but after a week still theres no Clarification about the said issue..

Now what you guys need to do is Ask DT Lauda about this,because if this aint true a Name dropping is happening here...

Again PS.this is for both parties transparency..because theres some questioned that must be answered,thanks guys

I have confirmed from Lauda. She said that Bitplay dev did sent her a message but never replied back. I think there is still 2 weeks left. Maybe they will escrow later. But if not, then I think these bounty participants deserve to be scammed. We both warned, but the participants were too careless.
Well if thats the case,i think participants must be aware of some negative posibilities..as we all know scammers nowadays are too good that you cant even think the can do bad to others..im not saying that this already a scam ,but atleast dev must give some heads up here..and clarify whats needed to be addressed..

Again i will delete this messages once thingsre cleared here
TOTOARRO

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 03:47:02 PM

Your Manager is online and if he want to run his campaign successfully then he need to clear your doubts. I observed that Bitplay advertising is on very high speed no campaign is advertising like that. On every page there are users of Bitplay campaign.
So manager need honesty to prove here. I will suggest him to do payment on weekly Basis. That will be the best option for him and his participants also.
TOTOARRO

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 03:48:44 PM

And if participants continuously taking this type of actions then whole project will be go to tough situation including your account also.
aencarnaci

Activity: 448
Merit: 281

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 04:25:11 PM

Smells as potential scam...

1. Escrow addy got emptied.
2. No reply from neither manager nor owner.
3. Usually no other campaign pays altogether. It is unnecessary as tx fees are slashed down now a days. No backing reason for this.

Enforce to escrow the funds before start working for another week !

P.S:
I am just talking in the care of this community. I will delete this warning once funds are escrowed.
TOTOARRO

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 04:33:02 PM

3. Usually no other campaign pays altogether. It is unnecessary as tx fees are slashed down now a days. No backing reason for this.

P.S:
I am just talking in the care of this community. I will delete this warning once funds are escrowed.
Nice step there are large number of participants in this campaign and i think all need to become unite here and will asked for escrow.
As scamming are dangerous for this forum. We need to unite and keep care of this forum from scamming.
BTCeminjas

Activity: 322
Merit: 23

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 04:46:29 PM

Yeah, escrowing the fund is much better I saw replies above that the dev mentioned the reputed member Lauda who was escrow the fund.
Let's just wait for the manager here respond the concerned of these inquiries, and hopefully, he will answer them.

To the manager please resolve this problem don't risk your rank and reputation in the scam project, some managers who got neg trust because of scam project.

Good luck participants and the manager as well. Grin
eagleman

Activity: 1190
Merit: 504

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 04:57:17 PM

Siemma please clarify our concern. You're online recently but you missed the discussion here.

Please enlighten us.
2girls

Activity: 1002
Merit: 254

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 05:23:40 PM

Siemma please clarify our concern. You're online recently but you missed the discussion here.

Please enlighten us.

Why would he enlighten you ? This is the height of greediness amoung the part of selected members here that they can't even see a pure scam standing in front of their eyes.

On escrow question, Lauda name was used to make it think a secure Project.   Wink

Payment after 3 weeks is 100% sign of NO payment but all the greedy bounty hunter cant see it Grin

And above all, you all the selected people will not remove your signature till 3rd week and also will permote this scam project fully...

And Yes , Manager and Dev will soon reply to you all blind bounty hunters that We are again co-coordinating with another escrow / or may funds transferred to new escrow person etc etc  Tongue

Let the Bitplay collect a lots of bitcoins in their ICO by the blind bounty hunters  Grin who will keep permoting no matter what happens...

Zadicar
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1020

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 06:01:34 PM

Please enlighten us.

Why would he enlighten you ? This is the height of greediness amoung the part of selected members here that they can't even see a pure scam standing in front of their eyes.

On escrow question, Lauda name was used to make it think a secure Project.   Wink

Payment after 3 weeks is 100% sign of NO payment but all the greedy bounty hunter cant see it Grin

And above all, you all the selected people will not remove your signature till 3rd week and also will permote this scam project fully...

And Yes , Manager and Dev will soon reply to you all blind bounty hunters that We are again co-coordinating with another escrow / or may funds transferred to new escrow person etc etc  Tongue

Let the Bitplay collect a lots of bitcoins in their ICO by the blind bounty hunters  Grin who will keep permoting no matter what happens...

Why theres still no act regarding with this? Its already obvious that they are making fun with bounty participants which they do promise to make escrow with Lauda and yet have been said that they didn't even reply. Manager and the Project owner are online but doesn't respond? Its an unprofessional way on handling people and high chances that this would really be just an another scam signature campaign.If funds isn't still secured or escrowed then you do know the risk.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
..FAST DEPOSITS .........
..AND WITHDRAWALS..
    ▄▄████████▄▄                        ▄██████▄
  ▄███████▀██████▄                   ▄██████████▄
 ██████ ▀▀ ▄ █████       ██          ▄████████████▄
████████  ▄▀▄ ▀██▀      ▄███       ▄███          ███▄
███████▄  ▀▀▀ ▄██      ▄█████▄    ████████    ███████
███████  ██▀  ▄██     ████████▄   ███▀ ▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▀██
█████▄▄  ▀▀▄   ██▄    ▀▀█████▀▀   █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
 ██████ █ ▄ ▄█████    ▀▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▀   ████████    ██████▀
  ▀███████████████     ▀█████      ▀██████▄▄▄▄████▀▀
    ▀▀█████████▀         ███         ▀▀████████▀▀
..WHEEL OF..
..FORTUNE...
.WELCOME OFFER .
......200% + 50FS.....
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀██████
████████████▀▀▀    ██████
███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
████▄     ▄█▀     ███████
███████▄ █▀      ████████
████████▌▐       ████████
█████████ ▄██▄  █████████
███████████████▄█████████
▀███████████████████████▀

.PLAY NOW.
[/ta
1NV3ST0NM3

Activity: 420
Merit: 110

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 06:21:38 PM

Thank you.

Well if thats the case,i think participants must be aware of some negative posibilities..as we all know scammers nowadays are too good that you cant even think the can do bad to others..im not saying that this already a scam ,but atleast dev must give some heads up here..and clarify whats needed to be addressed..

Again i will delete this messages once thingsre cleared here
Now no reply from the manager makes it looks much more shady. Obviously waiting for some reply is better than to just start away with another week.
greeklogos

Activity: 658
Merit: 152

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 07:03:27 PM

There are a lot of users on this page who say about scammy nature of the whole project. Ok, I know it is easy to say if you are not a part of it, but gentlemen, what we, participants, should to do?
Ultegra134

Activity: 1596
Merit: 785

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 07:07:39 PM

I am actually considering to remove the signature and proceed to find another campaign, if this whole thing wasn't shady, why isn't the manager responding? It seems like we are wasting our time here, while at the same time we could have joined somewhere else.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
raven7886
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 07:06:45 AM

So this is the end of this campaign ?

Scam accusation already opened ?

@officalbitplay
Please arrange escrow as early as possible to avoid ruining your well going project. Just a humble suggestion.

Thanks all !
greeklogos

Activity: 658
Merit: 152

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 07:46:02 AM

I am actually considering to remove the signature and proceed to find another campaign, if this whole thing wasn't shady, why isn't the manager responding? It seems like we are wasting our time here, while at the same time we could have joined somewhere else.
You are considering to remove the signature, but you didn't removed yours. How to understand that mate? I guess we are all hoping the manager will appear and say us that everything is ok and payments are coming  Smiley
sieemma (OP)

Activity: 980
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 09:29:28 AM

Thank you.

Hello mates, sorry for the late reply but I thought they replied to this question the first time it was raised. I am also having the same issue with them. I do ask them about that and what they tell me it is in still in progress.
I know how you feel but you should also consider how I feel, we are both the same.

Please give me time and by the end of the week if the funds are not escrowed, I will have to inform you all about what to do next.

Thanks all for your patience and mostly to those who alerted me in pm.

sieemma (OP)

Activity: 980
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 09:46:42 AM

P.S:

You are right but please let's all have trust in them for the time period.
I will do well to get these questions answered as soon as possible.

Please understand that I have to make inquiries from the team before replying to most of the questions asked here. I am sorry for late reply.
shawn995

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 11:24:27 AM

Thank you.

Hello mates, sorry for the late reply but I thought they replied to this question the first time it was raised. I am also having the same issue with them. I do ask them about that and what they tell me it is in still in progress.
I know how you feel but you should also consider how I feel, we are both the same.

Please give me time and by the end of the week if the funds are not escrowed, I will have to inform you all about what to do next.

Manager you mentioned in your comment that in the end of a week i will clear you if you escrow is not loaded. What it means?
It mean you are trying to run a campaign for two weeks and in the end of second week you will announce that campaign is closed because owner are not giving payment.
Please clearfiy everything as soon as possible. All candidates are discussing this issue from long time.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 11:55:55 AM
Last edit: April 19, 2018, 12:37:10 PM by carlisle1

Thank you.

It is your responsibility being Campaign manager to ask about this issues,from the start me and "siddartha" made our observation and ask about this important issue but you keep silent instead of clarifiying this because your name being manager is at risk here..and being a CM before accepting to rule the campaign you must checked every single details about the transfarency of both party's and its your responsibility to make sure that everything is fine before accepting and starting the campaign,Yes its indeed that trust must be given but ASSURANCE IS MORE IMPORTANT than trust..and now youre playing safe and cleaning your name about all of this.the campaigns runs for more than a week now and just because many are complaining you come by to make this statement?common man..clear all of this or this will go to reputation you hired lots of accounts and requires quality members but keeping silent with their inquiries?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: