Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 08:35:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥[ANN][AIRDROP] ContentBOX 🚀Community Bounty Starts🚀  (Read 2335 times)
FourByfour

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 01:53:58 AM

I have recently joined the telegram bounty campaigns. So basically the rule is easy, You just add members to the group and you earn points, right?  The more you add the more chances to received free tokens is that right?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 01:57:23 AM

The airdrop is not bad at all.but you will provide just top 20 members who earn most your token?then how increase our token because couldn't just increase coin
galambo

Activity: 966
Merit: 311

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 03:31:30 AM

ContentBOX has organized an attractive and highly rewarding Airdrop for all its supporters with a good promotion of their project. I think this tokens will get much high value as soon as the project is launched and the participants will get huge rewards in returns for their support.
nikki4

Activity: 496
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 07:49:18 AM

Well this is another interesting airdrop that comes out here in the crypto currency community. The unlimited free token which an opportunity that ContextBox is giving us. This is an opportunity that should not let be pass out. I hope that more people could be able to reach this ContextBox airdrop since it really has a good promotion of their project and also a high good rewarding airdrop.
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 09:26:01 AM

I have recently joined the telegram bounty campaigns. So basically the rule is easy, You just add members to the group and you earn points, right?  The more you add the more chances to received free tokens is that right?
Yes, it is a good thing that the airdrop of the project was very easy to do especially they were giving so much tokens for us to make the competition even bigger!
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 09:59:31 AM

Yes, it is. More members you invited means more chance to get to the top one and receive so many tokens! Great airdrop, isn't it?
Semaj123

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 10:14:30 AM

When will be the end date of these airdrop? And does the rule still the same and nothing changes so far? Unlimited free tokens means every participants will definitely received tokens as long as they have fulfill the the task?
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 11:53:57 AM

Perhaps I will seize this opportunity and I will be registered in airdrop, thanks for such opportunity. I will tell on social networks about this project. It is worth admitting that distribution of tokens is made unusually.

4p0l4k4y

Activity: 448

Virtual Assistant | Remote Admin Support

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 12:33:40 PM

Its a very easy way to earn the token and members can add more if they are able to reffer thier friends to join the official telegram group. Thanks for the opportunity admin.

I help small and medium business owners increase brand awareness by creating engaging content, customer support, managing email marketing, and implementing automation.
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 01:53:33 PM

Yes, it is a good thing that the airdrop of the project was very easy to do especially they were giving so much tokens for us to make the competition even bigger!

The way they handle the airdrop were quite a beautiful concept because they are being creative on how they will make their platform be more known to this forum. Also, they target on the social network site which their are more potential investors that are seeking for a good project.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 02:51:13 PM

That looks cool, is Box launching it's ICO or it's already listed on exchange?

It's barely the airdrop period so I guess it's probably not listed on any exchange since someone else also mentioned that they arent listed if I'm not wrong
VVginial

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 03:02:53 PM

Also the faster you get banned by telegram by people reporting you for being a spammer who adds people to random group without any reason
Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 03:40:32 PM

I'm very thankful for the team of ContentBox project for providing such unlimited tokens of Airdrop. This will be a good earnings of tokens for those who wants to have this for free. I just hope that the registration will not be so strict so that everyone can participate this once in a time opportunity. Goodluck to all of us.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 05:50:31 PM

ContentBOX has organized an attractive and highly rewarding Airdrop for all its supporters with a good promotion of their project. I think this tokens will get much high value as soon as the project is launched and the participants will get huge rewards in returns for their support.
Exactly the generous rewards will attract more supporters and participants. This also a good marketing strategies to promote the project. Hoping for the success of Airdrop and many will be benefited by the token rewards. Gudluck and let's all hope for the best.
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 05:56:34 PM

I'm very thankful for the team of ContentBox project for providing such unlimited tokens of Airdrop. This will be a good earnings of tokens for those who wants to have this for free. I just hope that the registration will not be so strict so that everyone can participate this once in a time opportunity. Goodluck to all of us.
Same here, I am glad for ContentBOX Airdrop giving chance to earn tokens. I think it will help alot to those who waits for free tokens and want earn extra. Regarding registrations lets be more positive that nothing more serious will happened and the people who wnt to participate will be accepted without any problems.
Zianingbu

Activity: 504

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 06:56:53 PM

I met the project by accident. I just looked through the records, now there is no activity, but I hope that this will change, because the team made an interesting program for distributing tokens.
Murile

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 07:36:12 PM

I want to know about time to open ICO sale as well as then ICO is locked or not?
zuzuca

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 07:53:06 PM

you people hope to get 80k telegram users from a few bucks telegram airdrop? wishful thinking at it's finest  Grin
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 09:02:53 PM

Thanks for a subject. I am glad to take part. I hope a token really will show a horosha. the competitiveness will also be on the good account on large exchanges.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
hxmsam

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 09:26:05 PM

Who can participate in the free distribution of tokens? Are there any restrictions on getting tokens? Because I did not want to see everything I read on your page.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: