Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 07:27:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The HODL strategy is not actual  (Read 4069 times)
chikading2016

Activity: 949
Merit: 48

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 12:47:36 AM

I think bitcoin will continue to be valuable, not the problem with exchange rates and even don't rule out investors will spread education about bitcoin, so bitcoin prices can continue to rise. We need exchanges that are honest and transparent. just HOLD and BUY BTC.
Hold strategy is notcreally actual it needs patience and time. I believe that if we are going to hold bitcoin we can really gain in the near future but it depends on our patience, sometimes there would be the price that is good enoughf to sell because we can gain a profit already. But everything depend on us.

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
zhuiyongliang8

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 01:02:06 AM

It all depends on how long you intend to hold your coin. Many users expect to benefit from this strategy in a short time.

But I think the HODL strategy still deserves our attention. Crypto-currency hasn't shown what they can do, so I think you need to be patient.
Nexus77

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 01:41:46 AM

hold strategy is a bit risky but this is also a good thing. before doing hold make sure you already understand the token or coin. so that we will not be wrong and the price will decrease further
guppak

Activity: 143
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 02:28:08 AM

I think, do what real investors do, never get tired of waiting. Hodl is not really executed at the moment ... probably because most new investors cannot handle the pressure, especially those investing an amount they can not get rid of. Thoughts and speculation make us afraid that we might lose it all. I think it's just about patience because without it we can not enjoy riding a rollercoaster into a bitcoiner.
Chrisjay29

Activity: 392
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 02:59:19 AM

I think we cant blame the for not holding maybe they just a need the money for some reason like daily need. Thats why they force to sell thier coin. Not like people rich they can hold it in a year because they didnt think they daily need because they are already rich. Thats why for me holding strategy is really hard
tothanhtuan

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 11:10:09 AM

People seems to don't understand that market fluctuates and you are not gonna get rich in 2 weeks, people, think before to buy and don't think about a couple of thousand $, think bigger holding time is not over, we are making it over ourselves
Kirito-kun

Activity: 220

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 11:23:39 AM

This morning I saw an article where a guy made a simple calculation through Google trends about HODL strategy, and it showed that call to HODL used less and less from February of 2018. Popularity of word Bitcoin and crypto currency is also falling down.
Why it is so? Do not people believe in Bitcoin and it's bright future anymore?
No matter on such tend I am going to HODL my founds till bitcoin will not come back to 20k$ Grin
Indeed, it is a clever idea and for now there's nothing we can do but to HODL. Folks are starting to panic because its been a long time dip for bitcoin and there's nothing we can do about them, I guess we shouldn't do the same because the game isn't over yet. Probably holding for such a long of time is pain it the ass but, look real investors did not get easily tired on waiting and I think that is one of the reason why they become successful hence, we should do the same.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
kive2k

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 11:28:33 AM

Of course, it is not relevant, almost all passing ICO are the mice that collect money and disappear forever. Today it is hard to find a team and a project that can be trusted.
Ashong Salonga

Activity: 882
Merit: 260

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 12:27:43 PM

Of course, it is not relevant, almost all passing ICO are the mice that collect money and disappear forever. Today it is hard to find a team and a project that can be trusted.
I dont agree that the hold strategy is not actual, for me holding strategy is really the best way to do so a lot of people here in crypto world will became really profitable, and holding for long time is very effective to have more money.

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
████████████▀▀░░░░███
███████████▌░░░░░░███
███████████░░░░██████
███████████░░░░██████
████████░░░░░░░░░░▐██
████████░░░░░░░░░░███

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

▀██████████░░░░█████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
████▀██████▀░░░▀▀▄███
████░░▀▀███░░░░░░▄███
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░▐████
████▄░░░░░░░░░░░█████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░▄█████

████▀█▄░░░░░░░▄██████

█████▄░░░░░▄▄████████

█████████████████████

█████████████████████

▀███████████████████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
███░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░███
██░░▄█████████▀▀▄░░██
██░░███▀▀░░░▀▀▄▄█░░██
██░░██▀░▄███▄░▀██░░██
██░░██░░█████░░██░░██
██░░██▄░▀███▀░▄██░░██

██░░███▄▄░░░▄▄███░░██

██░░▀███████████▀░░██

███░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░███

█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████

▀███████████████████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████▀▀▀████
██████████▀▀░░░░▐████
██████▀▀░░░▄▀░░░█████
████░░░░▄▄▀░░░░▐█████
██████▄▐█░░░░░░██████

███████▌▌░░░░░▐██████

████████▄██▄▄░███████

█████████████████████

█████████████████████

▀███████████████████▀
dirham99

Activity: 79

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 02:30:09 PM

This morning I saw an article where a guy made a simple calculation through Google trends about HODL strategy, and it showed that call to HODL used less and less from February of 2018. Popularity of word Bitcoin and crypto currency is also falling down.
No matter on such tend I am going to HODL my founds till bitcoin will not come back to 20k$ Grin

I personally prefer to hold, Because I am not profesional and dont have alot of time to do day trading, If you can do day trading, You prefer do it.
kesharight

Activity: 9

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 02:51:35 PM

A paper published last October by the Haas School of Business at UC Berkeley entitled "Do Day Traders Rationally Learn About Their Ability?" used nearly 15 years of stock market day trading data to conclude that all day traders are irrational, the vast majority of day traders lose money, and even when day traders are successful, they "irrationally attribute success disproportionately to their ability rather than luck."
KrisAlex18

Activity: 742
Merit: 160

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 02:54:08 PM

As time passes by, we cannot expect hodl strategy to become used very often knowing that there are instances wherein bitcoin's value goes down for a long time and people become impatient with it then afterwards, they will be selling out. That is normal to loose plenty of people who gave up on holding but you should stick to it if you think it's worth it.
Faxmate

Activity: 1071
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 05:21:20 PM

hodl isnt strategy but for me i lose more than 75 % of my amount that i had from january and even more if we count earning so i cant sell for 1/4 i just hodl to recover my moeny then i will sell and leave
For me holding is a good strategy that a lot of holders do so they can have a chance that there money will grows higher,
 And for  me holding our bitcoin is still the best thing to do and just having long patience i am sure the value of bitcoin will grow higher.
HODL is a good strategy, but dangerous. You must closely monitor the price movement, otherwise you can lose 50% or more of your investment. Everything is not as simple as it seems.
No doubt holding is the best thing which gives high amount of profit and it will rise high and high with time we will have to wait for the market so hold and don’t sell right now as price of bitcoin will be higher than this in future so then you will happy of selling it at high price and get profit so as according to the old history of bitcoin holders have earn huge profit than those who thinks that it is time to sell, 28
sapnu

Activity: 1036
Merit: 286

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 05:30:38 PM

We can't expect people to keep on holding on something that is not growing anymore. We can all see how crucial it is to invest in bitcoin since its value has been very down for so long. Though many people gave up already, we should stay still on our belief that soon, bitcoin will have it's high value back again.
TheAndy500

Activity: 1232
Merit: 266

> CAMPAIGN MANAGER < https://t.me/TheAndy500

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 05:45:04 PM

It all depends on how long you intend to hold your coin. Many users expect to benefit from this strategy in a short time.

But I think the HODL strategy still deserves our attention. Crypto-currency hasn't shown what they can do, so I think you need to be patient.
That is true but it also depend on coin that we are investing cause there are some coin which price is under 1$ and they are pumping like 50% in few days, but if we talk about for example first 10 then you need to be patient for sure.

mobiljonson

Activity: 56

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2018, 06:35:39 PM

Bitcoin when all investors are holding their coins at the price so many give the assumption that by way of HOLD inu Bitcoin price might be better
Quraline

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 06:45:08 PM

But at the same time, investors have not lost their money, and many active speculators have lost their deposits.
Viranz

Activity: 133

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 07:25:40 PM

If you believe that the decision is durable then the risk will definitely be covered. and it is still often used by people to invest because they believe holding a coin will give promising results.
3acaga

Activity: 462
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 07:34:59 PM

Do you have coins or tokens that you keep for long? So what ? Take and merge these coins at best for 3 part of the purchase price? I think this will be the most stupid act. It's not sweet for holders now, but it will be more ridiculous when people who could not stand it and sell their tokens and after a while they will again go to the cryptographic trade at a big rate.
Pinoyfan

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 07:40:45 PM

Bitcoin holding is actually my own strategy cause holder is tried and tested in many people especially many successful cryptocurrency traders in this era. They hold their token wait them for the bull marken then bang sell it all. Thats how they succeed. So I believe in holding strategy cause I will be succeed in this way too
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: