Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 01:48:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What would make you trust an ICO?  (Read 933 times)
404edson

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 03:23:45 AM

The project perspective are well presented, the transparency, the team behind the project, the partnership of any well known company, the biggest influencer endorsed the project, the roadmap, and most of all the communities behind excluded the bounty hunters.
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
latchookart

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 03:27:40 AM

Well first you should put in charge a good and reliable manager, at least a full member to inspire the necessary experience for the job, you also have to have realistic goals, a serious white paper and a roadmap that you are going to accomplish, you have to be very realistic with your objectives and be very communicative with what is happening if you want to succeed.
BTCwin1

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 03:30:43 AM

I think the open source code makes me trust this ICO the most.
It can be seen from the code what the team wants to do and whether they have the ability to realize this dream, so I prefer code analysis.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
Omtamvan

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 03:34:18 AM

Before I could trust an ICO, there must be a regulatory authority that governs the affairs of all ICO, which means every ICO must have registered and pass through the thoroughly screening from the authority, by then I'll trust ICO.
I think I can trust ICO because there are many people who invest in ICO and see the white paper and its implementation team because already many people who invest in ICO but do not get profit then from now on I can trust ICO because first see white paper and teamwork

hi-blessings

Activity: 66

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2018, 03:38:54 AM

I personally do go for the ICO whose Whitepaper is well structured and that the project itself has a real life application or problem it is solving with a solid team behind it.
Thanks.
Drunken Lullabies

Activity: 162

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 03:46:29 AM

I usually see a great development of ICO sales. If sales are good, then I think the ICO project it can be trusted. Moreover, if information related to project this ICO always update. I think a project like this is to be trusted.
Ms Nuha

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 03:53:54 AM

It's the uniqueness of the idea first. Then the team and the team again. There are many scammers these days. To trust an ICO, i have to trust the team. I should see their technical and marketing team with linkedin profiles.

if we participate in any first project, we should look at the team because of a team presence or we can see if the project works. and also see how they promote it as well. so we will believe in this project. if you want to join the project you are taking, take your time to check it because lately there are too many ICOs, this is a fraud.
Heart18

Activity: 210
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 04:15:41 AM

I think once you invest in ICO it means you are trusting that it will become successful unless you just invest without any direction like something you bet in a gambling. For me i would trust ICO base on my own research about their project purpose and team behind it. Also i trust ICO through on my instinct because sometime i felt about ICO if trusted or not but it is not recommended because it is not 100% accurate. It is just in my own.  Like the ICO in my signature..The Organicco ,it was a very good project because its purpose is for the development of green technology for the future...https://organicco.uk/
jcojci

Activity: 715
Merit: 112

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 09:30:00 AM

because with the ICO, we can make a lot of profit and we can have a new investment besides bitcoin. but unfortunately, there are too many ICO projects that offer the false promise to people so many people reduce their trust in the ICO. I think in out there, still any of good ICO that will give a big profit to the investor but we need to search what is the ICO projects.
Haytim

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 08:31:38 PM

For a good ico; The reliability of the project is very important. We need to look at its availability in the future. We also need to look at the quality of the team. Tokenmetriks are also important. These are important criteria for me.
austinsku

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 08:41:58 PM

nothing. i do not think it's a valid business strategy and never will be. it's just an attempt to milk the clueless. if the idea is that good then go get professional investment from a venture capitalist.

if i was forced at gunpoint to 'invest' in one then i'd only do it if they had established and signed up business relationships in place and a cast iron plan.

Good reviews - an indicator of a positive reputation. They are usually written on thematic crypto-currency forums: Bitcoin Talk, Reddit. Ordinary for each exchange has its own branch, for example, such a Binance.
Bayonetto

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 08:55:06 PM

The team behind the project is the most important thing to look at, after all, you don't want to get into the path of some scammers or identity thiefs, so search for their background as much as you can.
Dinct

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 11:33:35 AM

It's the uniqueness of the idea first. Then the team and the team again. There are many scammers these days. To trust an ICO, i have to trust the team. I should see their technical and marketing team with linkedin profiles.
Dinct

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 11:33:49 AM

Robotbitcoin22

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 11:45:03 AM

currently ICO is useless because when entering the market the price has a discount that can reach 50% more and I better buy when it enters this market better
sheryl26

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 11:49:09 AM

Hi all,
I am part of the Maxdata.io team.
As part of an ICO marketing team - you always strive to show your ICO in the most transparent and candid way possible.
So I decided to ask you the community - What would make you trust an ICO?

All answers will be highly appreciated!

Thanks
GL:HF

I trust an ico whenever i have seen and read their white paper or see theur platform all their success and it is also depending on who is the manager in charge in those campaign because of course if that manager is a legitimate one them they will not take a project that will ruin their name in the whole cryptocurrency industry so I mostly depends on the managers.
gpamfmcq

Activity: 160

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 11:52:14 AM

I haven't invested in ICO since this year because there are too many projects that are losing money, which worries me about the risk of capital. If an ICO project allows me to invest, then the project must have a well-known team in the encryption field, which is critical.
pelumi20

Activity: 712
Merit: 15

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 06:17:18 PM

There are some things you have to consider before trusting an ico to invest in. The first thing to consider is whether the project has a working prototype, this will show that it is no longer just an idea but already reality. Another factor is how transparent the team is. You should evaluate the LinkedIn profile of the team members to see their past experience, whether they have worked for reputable companies. Etc

crypto success

Activity: 35

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 10:20:33 AM

The project idea maters a lot to me as contained in the white paper, then the project team members, the project backup etc are all important factors i need to take into consideration before i give my take on a project.
Bay_Harbour_Butcher

Activity: 728

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 10:31:20 AM

in determining ico trusted or not, it is quite difficult, therefore I only trust ico who has worked with big companies that are famous, so that they are not only trusted but also very helpful to attract investors

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: