Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 07:23:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How to make a successful Application?  (Read 214 times)
vickystack (OP)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 01:29:16 PM
Last edit: May 17, 2018, 09:32:51 AM by vickystack

hello everyone,

give me a suggestion for a new application: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.coinmarket.pro
thanks,
vickystack

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
PerfectClam

Activity: 21

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 03:12:25 PM

All those apps that simply shows price fetched from coinmarketcap are nice for just one purpose - it's great project to put in your coding portfolio and to learn to code. Unless you are fetching prices from numerous exchanges, aggregate them, quantize, filter and deliver in user-friendly manner your app's customer value would not be exceeding coinmarketcap by definition. In short - I don't think another trivial portfolio watching app is something this market really needs, especially if it only works and totally depends on 3d party website that can change their API tomorrow and you screwed.
Wahyud11

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 05:05:23 PM

here are tips for successful applications.
1. Review and install links on blogs. This way I have done, but because the article on his blog is still a little and the lack of blog visitors, it also affects the number of downloaded applications. Means I have to blog first and optimize the blog, this is still PR for me.

2. Share application links and review articles in sosmed, this way I still do and I continue although not yet found the right technical, because in addition to less active in sosmed is also less social or even less seductive words hit. Mastah says should often update the status and share is useful.

3. Share links in forums related to promoted apps, use appropriate methods to make the user curious and try the application, the whispers of mastah not just share the application link but provide useful and interesting articles.

4. Make an interesting article with app review added, this eehh same aja ama ngeblog ya!

5. Make interesting videos, dev logs, teasers or get tips or tutorials or funny ones and so on and add app review, it's still PR for me and have to learn more to master Youtuber.
carlfebz2

Activity: 2926
Merit: 724

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 07:18:12 PM

hello everyone,

give me a suggestion for a new application: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.coinmarket.pro
thanks,
vickystack
Since theres no so much replies on here and would like to add up then regarding into your query and if you do still able to read this up. Making a successful application would vary on how unique your app is and some proper marketing.I have seen that you app is just similar to blockfolio which it do gives corresponding latest prices of crypto upto your own choice but i do ask whats unique about this app compared to blockfolio? If none, then people will stick to the famous ones rather than on this one. Sad to say but thats how it goes because people will always go for those things who are on first.
xSplit

Activity: 241
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 09:04:07 PM

hello everyone,

thanks,
vickystack

Make a shitty game with cards and sell the cards for bitcoin, like clash royale
The best one

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 10:56:20 PM

hello everyone,

thanks,
vickystack

My opinion about how to make a successful application we can explain like this these are five ways to make a successful application.
The first : Apply early
We can Start your application early helps ensure that the finished product is polished, error-free, and most
The second : Send transcripts in ASAP
In the step your first order of business should be requesting your official academic transcripts. Transcripts can be one of the most anxiety-inducing parts of the application because you have so little control over the process.
The third : Notify your references
After you do the second step you can request your transcripts, your next step should be to request references. Not every program will want references, or even the same number of references, so it is a good idea to be clear on the expectations for each program early in your application process.
The forth : Check your emails
This may be one of the most crucial things to keep in mind for a successful application. Your selected schools will contact you by email for a variety of reasons. So you will receive a notification stating that you must log into the application and approve the entered transcript information. If you fail to complete this step, your application will not show as “Complete” and your chosen program(s) will not be able to review your application.
The fifth : Check your application status
And then you’ve requested transcripts and references, you’ve submitted your application, and now you can check in your application status so you get to play the waiting game or etc.
Thank u may be it is useful.
Jekbolt

Activity: 266
Merit: 20

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 11:54:33 PM

here are tips for successful applications.
1. Review and install links on blogs. This way I have done, but because the article on his blog is still a little and the lack of blog visitors, it also affects the number of downloaded applications. Means I have to blog first and optimize the blog, this is still PR for me.

2. Share application links and review articles in sosmed, this way I still do and I continue although not yet found the right technical, because in addition to less active in sosmed is also less social or even less seductive words hit. Mastah says should often update the status and share is useful.

3. Share links in forums related to promoted apps, use appropriate methods to make the user curious and try the application, the whispers of mastah not just share the application link but provide useful and interesting articles.

4. Make an interesting article with app review added, this eehh same aja ama ngeblog ya!

5. Make interesting videos, dev logs, teasers or get tips or tutorials or funny ones and so on and add app review, it's still PR for me and have to learn more to master Youtuber.

You forgot to advise to attract bounty hunters to promote the app.
DavidSurf

Activity: 31

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 03:07:22 AM

I'd imagine having a realistic soft/ hard marketcap, not just 'as much money as we can'.  Cheesy
Amanda Green

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 02:27:33 PM

First of all, it should be the implementation of a good idea that is solving some issue. For example, I have found a really useful application. It calls Socratus. It is an insurance ecosystem which provides a digital platform for insurance companies. So any insurance company can connect the platform to become the part of Insurance Digital Ecosystem such as property, flight delay, cyber insurance and etc. Their main aim is to help insurance companies to reduce costs (it can be reduced from 15 to 25 %) and get their business on a new level. Also, they powered by Smart-contracts & Socratus Oracles. It means that there is no more solo human decisions to pay or not to pay, no more lingering manual claims handling procedures. From my point of view, it is innovative and fit the market.
hurry_hore

Activity: 294
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 06:59:13 AM

The main idea and concept of the application in order that to be successful shall be needed by many people, as many as people need then the application will be used by them. The other thing is the easiness of the application to be used by the user such as UI and also the back end.

▁▁▁▁▁                 SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE                 ▁▁▁▁▁
INVECH     WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM     INVECH
▔▔▔▔▔                   JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!                   ▔▔▔▔▔
hugeblack
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 3596

Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2018, 06:53:46 AM

Do not know, but your application is a conversion of https://coinmarketcap.com into an android app and then add some colors to it.
For the application to be successful, it must contain some features that attract the attention of the customers, such as voice alerts when the price reaches a certain extent, adding a calculator to convert between cryptos and not just a display of prices.
Anyway, good work. I hope the application will be stable

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██