Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 12:35:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can Bitcoin solve the worlds problem?  (Read 1749 times)
Boknoi321

Activity: 119
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 01:01:47 PM

Bitcoin unfortunatly can't solve worlds problem because money is not everything nowadays. Many governments looking for a bright future in other sources like natural resources and new terretories.
The problem in this world is all about money for daily expenses, we can't survive in the community without money because this is the way to buy foods and everything needed everyday. As a human we need to support economy growth and solve the problem like our lack of source of income.
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Elrozaq

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 01:18:48 PM

Hello everyone!

Bitcoin is a cryptocurrency and worldwide payment system. It is the first decentralized digital currency, as the system works without a central bank or single administrator. The network is peer-to-peer and transactions take place between users directly, without an intermediary. These transactions are verified by network nodes through the use of cryptography and recorded in a public distributed ledger called a blockchain. Bitcoin was invented by an unknown person or group of people under the name Satoshi Nakamoto and released as open-source software in 2009.

This invention of Satoshi Nakamoto incredibly stunning us, Bitcoin known as a revolutionary invention.

Can Bitcoin solve the worlds problem?

I think bitcoin can solve the worlds financial, the best payment system, it is digital . very simple and secure. many advantages of the bitcoin. so, its the future currency. I believe it.
Roadarks02

Activity: 95

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 01:28:32 PM

Bitcoin unfortunatly can't solve worlds problem because money is not everything nowadays. Many governments looking for a bright future in other sources like natural resources and new terretories.
The problem in this world is all about money for daily expenses, we can't survive in the community without money because this is the way to buy foods and everything needed everyday. As a human we need to support economy growth and solve the problem like our lack of source of income.

Every nation has a common problem specially in terms of money and here comes the cryptocurrencies that brought many opportunity. Bitcoin is the top cryptocurrency which gives more profits in our investment. I can say that Bitcoin cannot totally solve the problem of the world, but it can be a big help to everyone to do any transaction in an easy way with a lesser fees and earn money from it.
Bitcoinbitcoin0909

Activity: 268
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 02:22:37 PM

Hello everyone!

Bitcoin is a cryptocurrency and worldwide payment system. It is the first decentralized digital currency, as the system works without a central bank or single administrator. The network is peer-to-peer and transactions take place between users directly, without an intermediary. These transactions are verified by network nodes through the use of cryptography and recorded in a public distributed ledger called a blockchain. Bitcoin was invented by an unknown person or group of people under the name Satoshi Nakamoto and released as open-source software in 2009.

This invention of Satoshi Nakamoto incredibly stunning us, Bitcoin known as a revolutionary invention.

We all know bitcoin is just a cryptocurrency and its capability to solve worlds problem is nothing compared to the government who literally has all the holds of the authority in the world. Another thing is that bitcoin is not yet even legalized in the whole world yet so there's a less opportunity for it to deal and solve worlds problem. Maybe if bitcoin will get legalized worldwide, it may help through many ways.

XCANA

Activity: 1456
Merit: 148

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 03:07:06 PM

Well all depends on what you believe is the world problem because i don't think Bitcoin is mainly created to solve world problem  but if you think so , please specify the specific problem that Bitcoin was created to solve.

alkiw21

Activity: 344

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 03:13:56 PM

What kind of world problems do you think? I think that bitcoin certainly helps us in facing the problem of poverty in the world and also the number of unemployment. With this bitcoin to be a good thing to create job opportunities. And also there are some ico that I think can help the world poverty. Hopefully bitcoin helps us all.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 03:22:22 PM

Hello everyone!

World problems not bitcoins problem,this one is currency and dont give it a burden when this have no capacity to handle lol..

I think the best question is Can Cryptocurrencies solve the problem of the world,because with all of the coins were having now,yes this may give a big help to solve financial problem of the world.
KnightElite

Activity: 924
Merit: 275

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 03:25:30 PM

Hello everyone!

There are now many problems that been solved by the bitcoin. It seems that our current payment system is now becoming faster and better because of the cryptocurrencies. I believe that bitcoin will change our payment system in the near future.
Angi

Activity: 560

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 03:30:38 PM

even government coudn't resolve the worlds problem because they cannot handle the situation by their selve if btc can do that what is the purpose of the government? Btc can help but it does not mean it could resolve by their self as a primary thing.
baundul

Activity: 307

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 07:12:46 PM

Bitcoin is an amazing creation, it has to be accepted by everyone. After Satoshi Nakamoto invented Bitcoin, the world has added new dimensions to the economy.
The network is peer-to-peer and transactions take place between users directly, without an intermediary.
As a result, you can make direct transactions without any hassle. Like Industrial Revolution, Bitcoin has created a single currency system revolution. I believe there is no separate coin system for every country, only the Bitcoin can be a single currency for all countries. However, it is not possible to solve all the problems at any given time. Because one problem is solved and one new problem arises.
Whitly

Activity: 668
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 07:20:48 PM

I don't know how bitcoin can solve the world's problem, but I sure technology, what he showed to us "blockchain" - can. And many of start-ups and ICOs, created in last years and in 2018, showing to us alternative ways of using the blockchain, and how this technology can change our world and help others.
Dark Sky

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 07:27:03 PM

Bitcoin is an amazing creation, it has to be accepted by everyone. After Satoshi Nakamoto invented Bitcoin, the world has added new dimensions to the economy.
The network is peer-to-peer and transactions take place between users directly, without an intermediary.
As a result, you can make direct transactions without any hassle. Like Industrial Revolution, Bitcoin has created a single currency system revolution. I believe there is no separate coin system for every country, only the Bitcoin can be a single currency for all countries. However, it is not possible to solve all the problems at any given time. Because one problem is solved and one new problem arises.
I think many of problems can solved by bitcoin because there are many problem which is created by poverty and if poverty reduce in our world so no one born a terrorist, a beggar, and that's why no one dead by their poverty and no one grow without education.

whitecaramel1

Activity: 217

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 07:35:14 PM

I think some perceive the crypto currency as a "bubble". Of course in some cases the bubble can solve the problems are strange. Bitcoin can become a world currency that will lead to globalization.
Cryptoproff

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 07:47:36 PM

The World has many problems. Corruption, poverty, crime. And many more. I think Bitcoin can help us to improve our problem Financially.
King money

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 07:55:57 PM

i dont think bitcoin can solve the problem of the world.Nation have advantage in using bitcoin in daily routin.you can earned money in easy way.all transanction in government can be easy under blockchain system but the dis advantages not all people can join

I think if you mean financial problems, Bitcoin helps so many people around the world to earn a living or make extra income online, and that also helps reduce unemployment worldwide.
Bitcoin and its blockchain technology are revolutionary without hesitation. But I'm not sure if it will solve the world's problems.
webdevmastery

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 08:02:47 PM

Hello everyone!

yes it can solve the world problems depending on the people and the government who is living in the country on how they are going to use cryptocurrency either for good or bad or to make a the country a better place.
fianaindriati

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 08:20:46 PM

The World has many problems. Corruption, poverty, crime. And many more. I think Bitcoin can help us to improve our problem Financially.
I think it's hard, even though prices are starting to rise, but still corruption, that poverty will always be there. because we can also see that what we have sometimes want to take it, like a hacker.
jak3
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 08:40:10 PM

Bitcoin is a very new technology in the world If people embrace it and use it for Welfare of the world most humans then yes, of course, it can and will solve the world's problem. The main problem is people do not understand their skills I do not get an opportunity to present them to others by which they can get a good life. Blockchain and Bitcoin both are more than enough to help each individual around the earth to get a good career in the life but only if they can embrace it.
systematicdeception

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 10:08:45 PM

In the modern world, bitcoin and crypto-currencies in general are beginning to declare about themselves more and more often. Therefore, as the popularity grows, the value of the currency also increases. At the moment, crypto currency No. 1 is bitcoin. bitcoin is now widely used not only by members of crypto-currency communities, but also by global corporations and banks. Perhaps, in the future it will solve many economical problems

Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 04:51:34 AM

Agree,bitcoin cant solve the worlds problem in the first place the worlds problem begun long time ago before bitcoin born.Maybe bitcoin can help to less population of non income people help them to earn for there needs, but I know bitcoin cant solve the hundreds problem of the world,the government its self cant solve how much more bitcoin.Bitcoin can help to those who believed in it. I mean as of now none other than government solution can solve this issues,them can solve and not bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: