Bitcoin Forum
November 21, 2018, 07:34:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.17.0 [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: New tool: AI powered crypto calendar. I need your feedback!  (Read 7 times)
cwinhall

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 02:25:32 PM

Hi! I'm new to the forum but hope to become a long term, active member in this community!

Today I am launching the beta to a product I've been working on for several months now and put a lot of hours into. I hope it is received well by the community as I realise the only way to grow this product to something successful is with your help! I am looking for all feedback, positive or negative, your opinions really matter to me as this is a long term project that I am eventually hoping to turn in to a business. If you wouldn't use this product, please take a second to tell me why not, or what I could do to improve it enough that would make you more interested.

Eventually I plan to monetise the site with a subscription model with extra features for paying users. For those of you who provide feedback, I will give a month free membership (if you pm me your email address) when the subscription service starts.

haystack.news is an AI powered calendar with upcoming news and events related to the crypto industry. Our goal is to help traders maximise profits by helping plan ahead.

There are currently over 400 entries related to the future and I am building on those numbers at a rapid pace.

Roadmap for the coming months:

Auto detection of articles for what coin they may relate to and show icon to quickly show visually what the article is in relation to
Community driven submissions (not just AI)
Analytics and interactions on each article such as views, shares and the ability to comment
Add any article to your personal calendar
Build up more news sources to find more events. (If you have suggestions for good sources, please let me know)
Update design / algorithm based on user feedback!

I will answer every question I can, please don't be afraid to ask!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.