Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 01:48:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What are your plans with your Crypto Currency?  (Read 5700 times)
RaiNain

Activity: 135
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 02:00:03 AM

I just wanted to  know what are your plans on your cryptocurrency in the future?

Do you plan to keep on investing?
Do you plan to exchange your crypto in fiat and leave crypto?
Will crypto survive?

I believe that crypto will survive soon, I'm sure the future of crypto is still long and also crypto will give the best. I will continue to hold my coins until the price matches my target
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Sri Asih

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 03:22:01 AM

I just wanted to  know what are your plans on your cryptocurrency in the future?

Will crypto survive?

Of course, crypto makes us gain financial freedom in the future, like most people.
Whether swapping with fiat in the near future or in the long run I think it depends on the crypto situation itself.
However, in essence the future of crypto is very bright, it is very difficult to leave cryptocurrency.
tebzzz

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

simply getting the job done

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 03:26:11 AM

Of course, crypto makes us gain financial freedom in the future, like most people.
Whether swapping with fiat in the near future or in the long run I think it depends on the crypto situation itself.
However, in essence the future of crypto is very bright, it is very difficult to leave cryptocurrency.
from where can you say the future of bright crypto? is it just your speculation?
no one can be sure crypto will always be there and bright, the future continues to grow. when everyone searches for crypto but crypto does not do development according to future requirement, it is not impossible crypto will be abandoned.

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                 
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                       
                                                    ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
Chefironside

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 03:41:04 AM

I'm sure and optimistic that the future of the world transaction system is using crypto, and now there are more than 1500 coins and tokens so I never hesitate to invest crypto in the long run.
audyearls

Activity: 215

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 03:52:50 AM

which I felt after a few days ago the market had experienced a fairly high price increase but did not even last in the long term, and now there are many coins that became red again alias decreased prices again but only decreased slightly, hopefully, the price decline this does not persist in the long-term
joesastro

Activity: 223

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 04:15:37 AM

Will crypto survive?

The situation in the market has affected my finances, I have lost a lot of money and time, but not disappointed, because this is a risk.
I still believe and put great hopes on cryptocurrency. I will not sell cryptocurrency under these circumstances, I will wait for the market to grow again.
I agree with you because I also experience what you just said. I also lost a lot of money and time, but I am still patient with such circumstances, so I also have to understand myself if all the work should be at risk. hope that future cryptocurrency will work well and now I still hold my coins and wait for the market price increase as before
Joshapat

Activity: 1526
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 04:21:20 AM

Crypto is a system that will change the future, I'm sure that someday crypto users will continue to increase significantly so invest crypto is the most appropriate choice to be able to gain profit in the future.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

gioangelofelix

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 04:24:37 AM

Definitely crypto will survive. In fact its been in the market for quite sometime and lot of people are engage with it because they believe that it will gives better opportunities. If given a chance to have more crypto currency my plans will be investment. I know it is risky but its part of it, have to face the risk and be wise in spending the amount you are going to invest.
rozenkreitzer

Activity: 420
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 04:27:09 AM

I do not have a lot of savings that I would keep in crypto currency, so I do not have any lans about this either. For me at the moment is the primary task - to earn my first money.
lalunalaguna

Activity: 127
Merit: 43

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 04:28:57 AM

Will crypto survive?
Indeed, crypto currency will survive, its simply a question of time it will recoups from the plunge end of the market. The plan is to as of now contribute as much a conceivable as the coins are shoddy.
monster2

Activity: 448
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 04:29:41 AM

It is likely that their prices will rise in the course of course but I think the main thing is that I know that the price will increase and the price of the bitcoin and ethereum will not be left behind. Cool

INVECH - SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE - INVECH (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5052844.0)
matchi2011

Activity: 1456
Merit: 267

Buy $BGL before it's too late!

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 06:08:27 AM

Crypto is a system that will change the future, I'm sure that someday crypto users will continue to increase significantly so invest crypto is the most appropriate choice to be able to gain profit in the future.
The fact that there's a lots of additional investors each day makes crypto investment a good options to hold, ups and downs are part of it and learning
from that can bring decent porfits, we just needed to continue seeking for more knowledge on how to make our skills flexible in each changes that occuring inside this business.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
wengskie33

Activity: 78

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 06:17:11 AM

My plan is to hold my coins that I  earn freely by cryptocurrencies like airdrop and bounties. I don't want to invest because it's to risky and I don't have a money to invest. I will hold my coins until the value of my coin will increase then trade it.
terkapar

Activity: 118

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 08:03:32 AM

Will crypto survive?

I'll keep investing, but I still have to look at the market before investing. if the market situation improves maybe I'll do some investment, I can invest in ico or invest into coins. I will not be afraid of the current incident, because I believe crypto will recover soon.
Podscart

Activity: 23

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 08:07:19 AM

I am a hodler. I understand many people say trading makes good money but I believe there are too may insiders (insider trading / insider information) in the market, so this game may not end well for a trader.
Robotbitcoin22

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 08:11:43 AM

Collecting dollars from bounty campaign and I want to do a new business for me later I use as a new business in real. I can not possibly make the most of it in the world of cryptocurrency
lukeclick

Activity: 164

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 08:24:03 AM

Cryptocurrency in itself is still a technology under development, meaning that its still young and has all the room to grow and develop. Its just a matter of time till the tech takes over the world, i'm therefore golding my crypto for as long as i possibly can for i believe that a brighter future is coming
Papaczed

Activity: 378

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 08:31:59 AM

My plan is to hold my coins that I  earn freely by cryptocurrencies like airdrop and bounties. I don't want to invest because it's to risky and I don't have a money to invest. I will hold my coins until the value of my coin will increase then trade it.

I got to earn my cryptocurrency through participating bounty campaigns and I’m planning to sell itimmediately if the price is high enough yo earn a lot profit. I’ am  aslo planning to  keep some of my crypto currency for holding/investment purposes.

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
jokowo

Activity: 266
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 03:26:49 PM

Will crypto survive?

No one knows what will happen in the future with this crypto. While crypto still promises to invest, I will continue to do so, and I also want to trade.
Crypto will continue to survive if the crypto community continues to struggle to use it, and crypto will survive if each coin industry improves its coin quality to attract more interested investors.
Kriptonec

Activity: 420

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2018, 05:36:14 PM

Just leave for a long-term trading, buy, earn and leave in the long term, to further was the profit Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 »
  Print  

Jump to: