Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 05:01:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 75 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you believe Crypto Currency is changing the world?  (Read 7204 times)
biletskiy

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 03:33:47 PM

Electronic money is changing the world, especially Blockchain technology

Yes sure. Many big and even famous companies have decided already to use blockchain technologies. The cryptocurrency changes the minds of the people - they understand that they can earn using different ways.
NeedIfFindIt

Activity: 500

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 03:51:27 PM

In my opinion, it does. I think so because any human who is interested in here, that have good ideas to create his own project, will be seen by other people as long as he wants to. And, people with minds of changing the world to the better side will be successful here. 
NeedIfFindIt

Activity: 500

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:17:46 AM

I do not think so, probably there are so few changes in the whole world. I mean, the world is so huge and crypto can only help people from rich, or middle countries. Some of people do not use internet at all, but crypto now stays at the same level.
hamster fat

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

simply getting the job done

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:26:54 AM

I think, yes, crypto currency and blockchain technology can change our world and already do it. I am sure that the technologies will continue to develop and new projects will appear.

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                                                                   
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                     
                                                           ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
Gabteb

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:33:06 AM

Yep its changing i see that and all banks and owners  of them see that  that is why they started war again crypto but its like internet noone can stop it and changes will come to many sectors.

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications

cuong120322067789

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 03:00:00 PM

until I see changes in the world. but in the future, most likely we will see these changes and the cryptocurrency will become widely known to people.
1C6fV5DtakfKANLJ8GUV7hCaA

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

Crypto Marketer For Whales

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2018, 03:06:21 PM

Yes it is and it will continue doing so. It has changed the lives of my friends from rags to riches and a stable income. On my part, I am learning and learning more and more. These days you can materialize your own idea to the real world with the help of cryptocurrencies and blockchain technology.

Buy Reddit Accounts & Upvotes
Discord: Playerup#6929
Telegram: @redditfactory
hamdun

Activity: 144

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 03:16:47 PM

Do you believe Crypto Currency is changing the world?

Why do think so?
What changes crypto made?

I believe that the crypto currency will change the world for the better, because crypto currency is likely to become the global currency. Increasing the price of crypto can make a profit for those who have it.
financialgoal

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 05:08:10 PM

Yes, I believe in crypto. The way they change the world by in the high technology approaches. Also, if this was accepted by the world. This make change some poverty too.
ElizRu

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 05:09:57 PM

It seems to me that the crypto currency is a kind of fresh currency in the currency in our world. It changes the world at least introducing various new projects, and this is either cool devices, services, or again business and jobs.
Merdeop

Activity: 152
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 05:14:11 PM

Yes, I think cryptocurrencies will change the world, as the Internet has changed the world in its time. Cryptocurrencies can be used in government agencies, thus preventing corruption. Projects that are based on the blockchain are much more innovative and convenient than the projects that we have now.

■ KuBitX ■
█ Cryptocurrency Exchange & Trading Platform █
focused on:  knowledge | security | accessibility | excellence | ethics
coynedterm

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 06:53:45 PM

Do you believe Crypto Currency is changing the world?

Why do think so?
What changes crypto made?
Yes , I am thinking that Cryptourrency are changing this world and not only thinking but I am seeing and making my own life fully change with the bitcoin earnings easily .
Before to get in this field I was working for the small amount of Money in different different forum but after the long term hard work and get nothing much better than what I deserve , I left and in two years I changed my life fully with bitcoin earnings .
In my opinion bitcoin is giving us independent ways to makes earnings and also freedom to have practical life job , indirectly I can say that solving the problem of unemployment .

▄▄█████▄▄
         ▄▄███████████▄▄
      ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
   ▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▀██▀       ▀▀████████
███████  ▄████  ███████▄  ███████
███████ █████  ██████████ ███████
███████ ██████████  █████ ███████
███████  ▀███████  ███▀   ███████
████████▄▄        ██   ▄▄████████
 ▀█████████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████████████▀▀
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀███████████▀▀
            ▀▀█████▀▀

.THRIVING CRYPTOCURRENCY..
.MARKET WITH CRYPTOBONDS..

▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

INITIAL COIN OFFERING
SEPTEMBER 30

██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
██████
         ▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀███████▄
  █████ ███████ █▄▀███████
 ██████ ███████ ███▄▀██████
▐██████ ███████▄▄▄▄▄▄ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
 ██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████
  █████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ ████
   ▀███▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀

...READ THE....
.WHITEPAPER.

▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄████████████████████▄
  ███████████████▀▀  █████
 ████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
 ████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
  ████████████████▄▄██████
   ▀████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
MEDIUM
REDDIT
GITHUB
SLACK
drumamat

Activity: 1193
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 06:58:29 PM

I think cryptocurrency can change world and do it more transparent and safe. Blockchain it's a new technology that the world has just begun to use
JeromeL

Activity: 554
Merit: 11

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 09:14:17 PM

If you have not noticed, but crypto currencies have already changed the world. Many people realized that you can pay off much faster and with less commissions. Many understand that the money they have earned for the time being is not visible to the authorities and can not be taxed.

Razick
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1003

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 07:21:36 AM

It has already changed the world and currencies as we already know it and it keeps changing the world. Soon most of the banks will be running their transactions through the blockchain network for faster and better transaction times. With the way that cryptos are built, it is giving everyone the power to control their own money and their assets which has never been the case and it is giving governments less control over the masses.

ACCOUNT RECOVERED 4/27/2020. Account was previously hacked sometime in 2017. Posts between 12/31/2016 and 4/27/2020 are NOT LEGITIMATE.
yomikiyao

Activity: 132

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 07:29:05 AM

It has already changed the world and currencies as we already know it and it keeps changing the world. Soon most of the banks will be running their transactions through the blockchain network for faster and better transaction times. With the way that cryptos are built, it is giving everyone the power to control their own money and their assets which has never been the case and it is giving governments less control over the masses.
Yes, the encryption world is changing some of the world's traditions. One day, people will be able to spend money directly through coins.
enawati

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

https://adonx.one

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 07:34:05 AM

Yes i believe it crypto will make revolusioner and changing the world. This new technology will continously in development and offer many benefits to the community around the world. Crypto changed financial their community become better, and changed poor people become rich people.

bxxkj

Activity: 132

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 07:37:54 AM

Blockchain technology will impact retail, energy management, online music, supply chain management, forecasting, consulting, real estate, insurance, and more. We prepare for the future, and distributed, autonomous solutions in the future will play a huge role in our personal lives and business.
Alex_marik

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 08:01:55 AM

Of course, I believe in this, I participate in changing the world. I invest in crypto projects, developers get the necessary money for the implementation of innovative ideas, together we change the world.
supremo666

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 08:14:00 AM

Definitely yes! Cryptocurrency is the future of the economy, it will not happen in an instant but count atleast 5-10 years and the crypto will go boom. It is the foundation of the new world and it's gonna be mandated for all including Blockchain Technology.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 75 »
  Print  

Jump to: