Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 11:25:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: Unfair ICO to hunters?  (Read 160 times)
otandelapaz (OP)

Activity: 518
Merit: 115

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 09:16:40 PM

https://fiancia.io/public/blogs/2018/04/10/bounty-hunters-blog/

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2881283.0

This ICO require his bounty hunters to contribute to it by sending 0.1 ETH, for them to get paid after the campaign. Is this serious? This is the first time I participated in a campaign where the hunters need to pay to get paid!

I would like to hear your opinion, specially from those campaign managers of this Forum. Thanks

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
wdnj

Activity: 762
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 09:22:31 PM

This ICO require his bounty hunters to contribute to it by sending 0.1 ETH, for them to get paid after the campaign. Is this serious? This is the first time I participated in a campaign where the hunters need to pay to get paid!

I would like to hear your opinion, specially from those campaign managers of this Forum. Thanks

First time to hear that too, but as i read the thread of bounty i didn't see the 0.1 ETH you are talking about.

Regulations
█ 1- Fill the application form
█ 2- 4% of the Fin tokens are allocated to the bounty campaign.
█ 3- You can join bounty campaign at any time during ICO. The bounty campaign will last till the end of the ICO. In order to receive the reward, you must participate till the end of the campaign.
█ 4- Negative trust members i.e. using multi-accounts, cheating, using someone else work and spamming, multiple signature for the same users or any kind of unethical behavior for the sake to involve in fraudulent activities will be banned from the campaign and payment will be denied.
█ 5- There will be limitations of your connections to enter in our bounty campaign.
█ 6- Each accepted campaign member is to receive the reward in FIN tokens. We’ll offer you tokens after audit and FIN tokens are transferred you after 4 weeks of ICO completion date.
█ 7- The bounty manager can make slight changes in bounty campaign if they consider it necessary.
█ 8- All participants are required to join our telegram group
█ 9- The list of channel members is being updated and analyzed once per week.Reply on this thread your weekly reports.
█ 10- We won't change the eth wallet you provided us. Don't lose the private key and don't get phished. Also, fb and twitter followers, the moment you enter our campaign is final and won't be updated.

i also read down more and nothing on it. but if you think you dont like the project you can go away with it.
Another one if that manager is really asking for some amount and with his/her rank now and account.
Better not join.
dashunka

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 09:24:34 PM

looked ICO. in the subscription company, all participants are painted in red, why? and activity is very small for almost 2 months. I would not participate there, it is doubtful.

chesatochi

Activity: 812
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 09:28:59 PM

When someone asks you to send money in the hope to get pay for a bounty, you should run away. You spend your valuable time promoting those ICOs, and often you receive nothing if the ICO does not reach the soft cap.

kindbtc

Activity: 1008
Merit: 12

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 09:31:18 PM

Some friend on facebook also reported this that they are asking for 0.1 Eth security advance from bounty hunters that they will return after ico, personally i do not think there is any excuse for this, looks like people behind this project have bad intentions, ao better to stay away from it.

Swaap | Nova Bank
----------------------------------------------
[ GET | ACCEPT | EXCHANGE | WALLETS ]
Johnnywelsh

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 09:40:06 PM

Obviously a scam, why would they need you to send them an Eth transaction to verify what exactly? It proves nothing.

Umkar

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 09:45:47 PM

If a team of some ICO project requires bounty hunters to contribute 0.1 ETH, it's definitely scammers. Under no circumstances should we contribute any funds before joining the signature campaign. I see that the arrogance of swindlers has no limits and a reasonable limit.
mariangpalad

Activity: 196

Protocol and Token to Reinvent Skill Validation

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 09:47:41 PM

This is aint the first time i saw this post,you are 2weeks late because these people runaway already if i am not mistaken 2weeks ago,you should move on because the project seems to be very legit but it turns out to be a big scam! never trust newbie to member rank in this forum because most of these projects are from scammers.

Zalfa_mui

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 09:53:57 PM

I never heard ICO ask for rewards so we get our payment .. I think it's just fraud and not official from the ICO. Be careful with that sort of thing, because now there are many ICO scams.

otandelapaz (OP)

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 09:58:40 PM

This was only a few hours ago when they posted it in their Facebook page

https://www.facebook.com/fianciacoin/posts/209652159808521

Sad part here is that we were already working on it for 9 weeks and they only told us about it just now. So if I did not contribute 0.1 ETH all my work for 9 weeks is nothing.
barlo357

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 09:59:54 PM

It's pretty obvious that is a scam my friend,don'y give them even a single cent please beware of the ico's spreading like that they fake and bogus. Don't entertain them otherwise you will be a victim in future.

otandelapaz (OP)

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 10:00:03 PM

First time to hear that too, but as i read the thread of bounty i didn't see the 0.1 ETH you are talking about.

Regulations
█ 3- You can join bounty campaign at any time during ICO. The bounty campaign will last till the end of the ICO. In order to receive the reward, you must participate till the end of the campaign.
█ 4- Negative trust members i.e. using multi-accounts, cheating, using someone else work and spamming, multiple signature for the same users or any kind of unethical behavior for the sake to involve in fraudulent activities will be banned from the campaign and payment will be denied.
█ 5- There will be limitations of your connections to enter in our bounty campaign.
█ 6- Each accepted campaign member is to receive the reward in FIN tokens. We’ll offer you tokens after audit and FIN tokens are transferred you after 4 weeks of ICO completion date.
█ 7- The bounty manager can make slight changes in bounty campaign if they consider it necessary.
█ 9- The list of channel members is being updated and analyzed once per week.Reply on this thread your weekly reports.
█ 10- We won't change the eth wallet you provided us. Don't lose the private key and don't get phished. Also, fb and twitter followers, the moment you enter our campaign is final and won't be updated.

i also read down more and nothing on it. but if you think you dont like the project you can go away with it.
Another one if that manager is really asking for some amount and with his/her rank now and account.
Better not join.

Please check the two links I posted.
heritage35

Activity: 462
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 10:03:21 PM

I was also surprised when i saw this. I was about participating in their bounty, on opening their telegram channel, i was just caught unawares by what i saw. It was the donation of 0.1 ETH. It is really unfair and that shows that the project has something fishy. I already discarded it and i am moving on with other campaigns. I will urge everyone to be careful about it.
cryptotnak

Activity: 194

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 10:08:23 PM

Yes this is unfair to hunters,and it is clearly a scam,why would you bother to post this now? it was discussed here 2weeks ago and you should avoid these projects in the near future.Never let anyone to fool you,be vigillant find facts and ask the community before investing to any of these ICOs,do a lot of research to lessen the risk of losing.

SuckSeed

Activity: 343

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 10:08:57 PM

Now we will discuss that how the management decided control it. The management decided to ask all the bounty hunters to participate in the ICO with minimum of 0.1 ETH to support the project and complete the KYC process this way.
Just avoid bounty like this, it's easy right. But if you want to join/participate the ico or you trust and you already know the main purpose of this ico it's back to you. You can choose what you prefer to do, like you can choose the free and paid able ico, but i suggest to find the free one.

lionheart89

Activity: 350
Merit: 108

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 10:09:23 PM

the decision is on our own, if we think it's not fair then do not join. I see the project is likely a scam. so be careful in choosing the project.
adrianto1995

Activity: 714
Merit: 160

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 10:17:09 PM

So funny and unfair, Bounty definitely must free and there no requirements for pay some money to earn the rewards. It's obviously a scam and you should leave it now from this project.
I'm sure the project that you promote cannot reach the target a.k.a Fail, So they try to get more income from bounty hunters... Cheesy
justine11

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 10:17:20 PM

This is clearly a scam as a bounty hunter like you i've never seen a campaign like that i mean why we shoud pay from our services done for them? And also no bounty campaign that requires you to pay first before you get your bounty after you advertise their ICO i suggest that stay away from them and thank you so, much inform us about this.
cryptamod

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 10:17:51 PM

Scammers are indeed shitpeople who will try to steal everyone;s assets for their own benefits,the fiancia scam was managed by the indians that is why i am not going to invest with these indian people,because they cant even communicate in their telegram group you can find them in almost everywhere ! these people should be banned from creating ICOs as well as russians because they are the main scammers here.

TWITTER ◣                                ☆ FLUX ☆                             ◢ WHITEPAPER  ◤   17 - 24
       WEBSITE ◣                    GAMING ECOSYSTEM                     ◢ MEDIUM                 April     
           TELEGRAM ◣     VALVE ✧ UBISOFT ✧ Origin ✧ GAMELOFT    ◢ FACEBOOK        Public Sale ◢   
boyjackyou

Activity: 301
Merit: 11

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 10:24:13 PM

FIANCIA SCAM was announced by some hunters  i think 2 weeks ago? why would you post it now? the people behind it deleted the group chat in telegram which is why you are too late when you are still waiting for your tokens because probably they are in safe place enjoying millions of dollars from the investors who got fooled.

pooque

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 10:33:27 PM

Yeah sure it is,because these scammers will maximize the money that will take before they would leave the project to the investors,shit people will always try to scam others,these are indians because i participated to this few weeks ago when its ICO has ended,fiancia has a good review from ICObench that is why i didnt do some digging,but now these reviews were deleted by the fool experts from that sites.

Ogman22

Activity: 82
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 10:55:34 PM

That's a scam..  If Ico ask hunters to pay them.  Are hunters the investors?
MilanaPay

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 10:58:39 PM

I never consider projects if they ask for any funds to be invoiced to them. In my opinion, it looks like SCAM, personally I'mware of such projects. I advise you to think carefully.

wdnj

Activity: 762
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 10:59:44 PM

Regulations

Better not join.

GOT IT!! well they didn't put it on the thread as it will be a big slap for them,
That is really insane and maybe they are not getting much with the ICO therefore they need to do more.
As i told you on my first message, stay away on that campaign.
crypto-bit

Activity: 333

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 11:01:48 PM

What? why do you need to pay in order to get your payment for your bounty?That smell fishy to me and it sounds scammy one.You should not join that type of bounty campaign, there are many ICO out there that has a good reputation and the bounty management is pretty much professional with their bounty campaign.
dominasikoin

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 11:03:23 PM

If there is an ICO require their hunters to contribute by sending 0,1 ETH, then don't join those ICO, it will only make you lose your money, there is no guarantee that ICO is a good one, there are many ICOs out there than doesn't have that requirement
BabatundeM

Activity: 317

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 11:12:56 PM

Most ICOs nowadays have made participating in bounty so difficulty. I can't imagine ICO requesting bounty participant to contribute certain amount to get their bounty reward and the most regrettable part is that there will be no information as regards that beginning of the bounty campaign u ntill the end when the know you have put in so much. As for me, I can't pay such. I would rather prefer they hold there tokens but if I pay and at the end of the day they refused to send the tokens, then hi would lose at both ends.
makuhpal

Activity: 256

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 11:17:36 PM

We cannot do anything about these people because we cant track fake profiles from their linked in accounts or even to their telegram channels,what if they have used someone's identity? you cant tracked those people who have used other's identity unless we can track their cellphone location,which is unaaccessible for the normal people.

azhariejaya

Activity: 546
Merit: 112

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 11:23:52 PM

it's funny and unreasonable, what's the purpose they ask 0.1 eth to bounty hunter participants?
it's like airdrops that tell us to send a number of eth to get their tokens Cheesy
I think their project is totally scam..
Tanya78

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 01:20:01 PM

Oh, this is an unconscientious ICO for hunters. This is the most fraudulent company. ISO companies should be rewarded for promoting their company and not require that you pay them.
payjoe93

Activity: 499
Merit: 268

PAYJOE93 DESIGN SERVICE

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2018, 01:37:38 PM

If ICO announce this contribute on official group chat, maybe that the rules..
If he send announce you by DM, that is clear, 100% scam.. check again his username carefully, maybe its look same with username admin on his official group, but if you look carefully, im sure will different.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄