Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 06:42:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]🌎 Galleon Quest - The Most Adventrous ICO In History 🌎  (Read 258 times)
TSM.Global (OP)

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 09:57:47 PM
Last edit: April 16, 2018, 11:33:17 PM by TSM.Global

GALLEON QUEST
April 15: Pre-Sale is LIVE

WEBSITE | WHITEPAPER | FACEBOOK | TELEGRAM CHANNEL | REDDIT

https://photos-5.dropbox.com/t/2/AACnVBCSiuKE1deqIw1x5a22JM4hkVLjD4Ai_w-pwJyMTA/12/406297032/jpeg/32x32/3/1523937600/0/2/GQ-for-bitcointalk_updated_1.jpg/EK3siKADGNkfIAIoAg/hakp-HYDt7utCojb7JuKLKPsbIqnW150iRLEQhKZW4k?dl=0&size=1280x960&size_mode=3
https://photos-4.dropbox.com/t/2/AACFKrfobagq3e17cmRmQnh6LpypB3j2wV4GSPG4uPCzGg/12/406297032/jpeg/32x32/3/1523937600/0/2/GQ-for-bitcointalk_updated_2.jpg/EK3siKADGNkfIAIoAg/2j-WncEEl3FFfWSbhBZ5lxC7I-VRWiWwat0w86ZGi4s?dl=0&size=1280x960&size_mode=3
https://photos-3.dropbox.com/t/2/AAChdP-Qbxk5f3H5lPFBlllR73T7FTPZJeS79GfQy9wkHA/12/406297032/jpeg/32x32/3/1523937600/0/2/GQ-for-bitcointalk_updated_3.jpg/EK3siKADGNkfIAIoAg/4_mB8kVj_UPv9DsL5bjhb_j4urV6MYlPxvBIHf3YzaQ?dl=0&size=1280x960&size_mode=3
https://photos-4.dropbox.com/t/2/AADtUoAyYrKcgQcb9sXbROSToOzdfwlIPFeV8QswKgQ4QA/12/406297032/jpeg/32x32/3/1523937600/0/2/GQ-for-bitcointalk_updated_4.jpg/EK3siKADGNkfIAIoAg/Ywrj3kXbbSAK1rCurN1df0FlUMGx6PX2vVdD3uWXB1M?dl=0&size=1280x960&size_mode=3
https://photos-5.dropbox.com/t/2/AADhnzZBEodv4JVAx0Yehp_6lSw3NpRwKLj47ZDSO94wBQ/12/406297032/jpeg/32x32/3/1523937600/0/2/GQ-for-bitcointalk_updated_5.jpg/EK3siKADGNkfIAIoAg/Rh975qiWQDTtBkOKOZVIoOdtCBxBJu0XJhJiKnfZZpw?dl=0&size=1280x960&size_mode=3
https://photos-2.dropbox.com/t/2/AAC6zfRtrZWQOSM-ciRqHiWBlCEOu8SoWzoNxzHjLnXLQw/12/406297032/jpeg/32x32/3/1523937600/0/2/GQ-for-bitcointalk_updated_6.jpg/EK3siKADGNkfIAIoAg/2RYxeuZVDrhRkWUJn2EmbWiYqGDjBzm_T-HyRh4IczI?dl=0&size=1280x960&size_mode=3

GALLEON QUEST

WEBSITE | WHITEPAPER | FACEBOOK | TELEGRAM CHANNEL | REDDIT

BUY SEA TOKENS

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Nicholasa

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 09:31:41 AM

I see this project has great potential. I am very interested and decided to join.
TSM.Global (OP)

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 10:30:28 PM

I see this project has great potential. I am very interested and decided to join.

Thanks for your kind words! Feel free to join the whitelist: http://galleonquest.io/
Arigard

Activity: 49

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 07:27:49 PM

This project looks like a massive scam. Half the wrecks have already been plundered and things like the antikhitera wreck is protected by the Greek government and has zero gold, or anything valuable.

The San Jose is being rescued by the Colombian government and the black Swan is a code name for the nuestra señora de Las Mercedes that has been looted and recovered by the Spanish government.

None of these guys are recognised archaeologists and nobody in the profession takes them seriously. Just a bunch of chancers trying to steal your money. Don't be stupid did the Bitcoin crash not already show people how pure shit like this is not a good investment.
Arigard

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 07:52:00 PM

https://www.bloomberg.com/view/articles/2014-05-07/treasure-hunting-is-the-world-s-worst-investment
kettyhanna78

Activity: 72

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 05:53:58 PM

I think this type of project is the best one, the dev team working hard in the background to deliver what it was promised. I'll keep an eye on this one.
scribblex

Activity: 14

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 04:06:47 AM

Arrrr!!!!!!
TSM.Global (OP)

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 11:27:32 PM

I think this type of project is the best one, the dev team working hard in the background to deliver what it was promised. I'll keep an eye on this one.

Thanks for your kind words. Crowdsale is now LIVE!
http://galleonquest.io/
TSM.Global (OP)

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 11:35:01 PM

This project looks like a massive scam. Half the wrecks have already been plundered and things like the antikhitera wreck is protected by the Greek government and has zero gold, or anything valuable.

The San Jose is being rescued by the Colombian government and the black Swan is a code name for the nuestra señora de Las Mercedes that has been looted and recovered by the Spanish government.

None of these guys are recognised archaeologists and nobody in the profession takes them seriously. Just a bunch of chancers trying to steal your money. Don't be stupid did the Bitcoin crash not already show people how pure shit like this is not a good investment.

Hello there! Thanks for writing in. Your concerns are genuine, however, Galleon is an established company. GALLEON QUEST IO (GQ) is an international investment group for the funding of treasure recovery projects from wrecks around the world. These wrecks will be, in GQ’s determination, the absolute best projects to fund. Selection of projects will be based on both historical research and scientific underwater surveys that have already physically located wrecks from which our experts believe valuable recoveries can be made. We expect to recover coins, bullion, precious gems and other antiquities, ranging from intact bottles of wine to cannons, which will add assets to back the ICO SEA Coins, raising the asset value of the GQ SEA Coin, while potentially increasing the value held by our SEA Coin holders, as well as a plan to buy back coins with a percentage of the recovery.
TSM.Global (OP)

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 11:35:30 PM

Our model is based on a simple business plan, that involves joint venturing with those in the ship-wreck industry that have already expended resources and time to find a treasure shipwreck, then investing enough capital to make the final recovery occur and get a share of the take.
Arigard

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 02:40:47 AM

Quote from: TSM.Global
Selection of projects will be based on both historical research and scientific underwater surveys that have already physically located wrecks from which our experts believe valuable recoveries can be made.

Ok, but you still haven't addressed my above points that are massive red flags. You have heavily protected wrecks on your site, plus wrecks that have already been recovered. Give me an example of a wreck you are going to explore that has yet to be excavated. Likewise what are you going to do with all of the other material that you don't count as 'valuable'? Are you just going to leave all that material down there? Are you going to actually record the artifacts you recover and their context in actual excavation? Or are you just going down to plunder stuff from the ocean, because if that's the case, this project is amoral.

I know many maritime archaeologists and they all have all recoiled when shown this project, which seems to just be a way to fund your own personal private collection that you can auction to the highest bidder. This is a perfect example of what has become wrong with crypto over the past year and why all the current 'investors' are no different to the banks that just ripped profit from anywhere they could, at any cost 10 years ago.
Ricsung

Activity: 260
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 03:41:30 AM

Quote from: TSM.Global
Selection of projects will be based on both historical research and scientific underwater surveys that have already physically located wrecks from which our experts believe valuable recoveries can be made.

Ok, but you still haven't addressed my above points that are massive red flags. You have heavily protected wrecks on your site, plus wrecks that have already been recovered. Give me an example of a wreck you are going to explore that has yet to be excavated. Likewise what are you going to do with all of the other material that you don't count as 'valuable'? Are you just going to leave all that material down there? Are you going to actually record the artifacts you recover and their context in actual excavation? Or are you just going down to plunder stuff from the ocean, because if that's the case, this project is amoral.

I know many maritime archaeologists and they all have all recoiled when shown this project, which seems to just be a way to fund your own personal private collection that you can auction to the highest bidder. This is a perfect example of what has become wrong with crypto over the past year and why all the current 'investors' are no different to the banks that just ripped profit from anywhere they could, at any cost 10 years ago.

It still has some potential for development, but it's important to think that some of the things that are being salvaged from the wreck are now being dealt with by the government. I'm not very clear about this.
Magoopeter

Activity: 1

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 10:03:37 AM

I have been working as a commercial diver for the last twenty years, I have always been interested in shipwrecks and shipwreck research. I have been lucky enough to have worked on historical shipwrecks, including King Henry the eighths flag ship, The Mary Rose and four VOC treasure ships including the Rooswijk.
Galleon Quest, I Have invested in this for being involved in both protected wrecks, such as the Mary Rose, and an archaeological salvage of the Rooswijks treasure, I am well aware of the law concerning the salvage of shipwrecks. There I s no law of the land or of the sea or military that can prevent the rightful owner of cargo lost in a shipwreck, from recovering their property. A Protected wreck is protected to preserve the history of the wreck along with the owner’s property, if a person has title to a wreck or cargo, the government or heritage departments must work with the owner, or holder of title to wreck or cargo, to recover their property. Governments cannot claim owner ship of the ship or cargo that they did not original own.
There is also a point where an unprotected shipwreck, and the cargo are considered to have been abandoned by the owner. This is where the law of international salvage comes in, a person can then salvage the shipwreck and cargo and claim a salvage reward from the owner of the cargo, usually 80% of the value of the cargo, the owner receives 20% of the value after the cargo is sold.
This does not include Ships of War, (battle ships) there is different laws to protect commissioned ships. How ever some ships that are considered to have been contracted, or ships owned by Privateers, they are not commissioned ships. In the case of the nuestra señora de Las Mercedes, it was a ship of war the cargo was also owned by the Spanish Government, the mistake that the salvors made was not to obtain a contract from the Spanish government to salvage he cargo, having said that they still got to keep a percentage of what they salvaged.
In the case of the salvors of Las Mercedes there is plenty on the internet about that company.
There are also very genuine people who are now trying to recovery large amounts of gold from shipwrecks, but the question I have there is there information correct?  A ton of gold is roughly one-foot square trying to find that in 11000-ton ship is needle in a hay stack stuff.
Galleon Quest I know of the person suppling the information and I can read between the lines in what they are saying anyone with the same knowledge as I can see in one of their comments that they are targeting amongst others, a remote area, that was in the age of sail the most dangerous and uncharted area of the ocean.  Around this most unusual area of sea there are shipwrecks that hold the same value in their hold s as The Nuestra Señora De las Mercedes. I also know that the main researcher has years and years of experience in research and archaeology, there legal team will have worked on gaining contracts with owners of cargo including government department, this will have done 100% to comply with the law of the Sea and Military Law before they begin any salvage.

On the value of cargo, ships where banks, they had to carry the cargo, but also the money to buy new cargo, there was no internet banking in the age of sail or steam, so most sailing ships would have carried bullion, and coins, again the Rooswijk had ten chests of silver and 20 chests of coins along with a full our bound cargo.
A run of the mill 1782 trading Schooner with $100,000 in bullion does not sound like a lot but according to the Bureau of Labour Statistics consumer price index, the dollar experienced an average inflation rate of 1.27% per year. In other words, $100,000 in the year 1782 is equivalent in purchasing power to $1,967,328.52 in 2018, most of the shipwreck galleon quest are going to salvage will be worth around 100 Million in today’s money really, they only need to recover one cargo to make it all pay out of hundreds of ships.
All of you are more qualified in financial matters than I, but again reading between the lines and having information of the personal wealth of some of those involved, I can see that they have invested a large amount of there personal wealth, that is what I call putting your money where your mouth is. I think this is the best planned operation to recovery artefact’s and treasure in the history of shipwreck salvage. We will be all reading books and watching the documentaries for many years depicting the recovery of some of the worlds largest lost treasure shipwrecks.
I hope this is of interest to some of you and hopefully we will be on the quest to a small profit together. All the best Pete Magowan
                                                                                                                                                              See media section on my LinkedIn.

www.linkedin.com/in/peter-magowan-a3127b15a

martinryder321

Activity: 19

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 09:57:51 AM

The project is very interesting and promising.  I hope that many people are interested in your project
mvd73

Activity: 1

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 11:43:29 AM

I think these wrecks are just to show what is still out there and being found. it's prrof shipwrecks and treasure salvage is not some airheads romantic dream of saiing off into the sunset.

I know a few guys along Florida's coast that turned their hobby into their jobs and they're working hard and succeeding.

taking this coin vs all the other crypto currencies: the main difference is this one actually has a value that's backing it up, even though that value may not have been salvaged yet, it is there, highly acclaimed archeologists all agree.

with regards to your claim "they've all been looted already" please be aware that some of these wrecks went down taking all hands with them, and even those that did survive the wreck might not have survived the harsh conditions in the remote areas they were found in. swimming was an art for most of those, let alone diving. GPS had not been introduced yet so my conclusion is: you're quite wrong, a lot of these wrecks might have not been seen by men's eye since the time they went down !
babos8383

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

“A nexgen decentralized ride hailing ”

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 11:50:37 AM

now not that ico is an adventure, a lot of them but nothing really good last time and did not get

▒██████████████████████▄▄▄
    ▐███████████████████████████▓▄
                         ▀▀███████▓▄
    ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀ ▐███▄   ██████▌
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░  ▄▄  █████▌
    ▐██████████████████████▄▀██▄ █████▌
    ▓▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▌    ▐█████
                        █████▌▐█▌ ▒████
                       ▓█████ ▐▀  █████
    ▐███████████████████████▀▄▄▄ ▐█████
    ▐█████████████████████▀ ▓██ ▐█████▌
    ▄                   ▄▄▄    ▓█████░
    ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀ ▐▀▀▀  ▄▄█████▀▀
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████▀
    ▐██████████████████████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DRIFE

▄██████▄
             ▄██████████▄
             ████    ████
             ████▄▄▄▄████
              ██████████

▄   ▀██████▀
     ▄███▀       ▀██▀
    ▐████▄▄       ▐▌
      ▀█████████▄▄▄
         ▀████████████▄
           ██████████████
           ██████████████
         ▄██████████████
NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM
████  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●●  ████
       ▄█████▄▄
     █████▀█████
    ▐███▌   ▐███▌
    ▐████▄▄▄████▌
     ▀█████████▀
       ▀█████▀
         ███
       ▀███▄
                ▄█████
           ▄▄▄▄████████▀
      ▄▄████████████▀
     █████████████▌
    ▐█████████████▌
     ███████████████▄

▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
                 █████▀▀     ▀█████▄
                █████           █████
               █████             ████▌
        ▄███████████████████████████████████▄
      █████████████████████████████████████████
     ███████████████████████████████████████████
     █████████▀▀  ▀▀▀███████████▀▀  ▀▀▀█████████
      ██████▀   ▄▄▄   ▀███████▀   ▄▄▄   ▀██████
       ▀▀██▌  ▐█████   ███████  ▐█████   ███▀
               █████             █████
Bonar86

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 10:33:48 AM

BITCOINTALK USERNAME : bonar86
TELEGRAM USERNAME : @bonar86

Campaign : BLOG
Link :
1. http://anastasia1.token-sale.us/1ce541bb58384254e
2. http://maura1.crypto-ico.us/37f924ad9b871dcb8
3. http://kourtney2.crypto-ico.us/71c7fee04af6f8beb
4. http://aubree0.tokensaleico.us/b7c98cdc8a6686dab
adriaparcerisas
Copper Member

Activity: 368
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 12:21:21 PM

Email: adria.parcerisas.albes@gmail.com
Telegram username: @clauming
Bitcointalk username: adriaparcerisas
Bitcointalk profile link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1870482
Ethereum address: 0xC6AB45541006D53D31E25b41c7d245c5Ad99BF71

Content link: https://steemit.com/water/@clauming/galleon-quest-recover-and-preserve-ancient-sunken-treasure
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: