Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 02:15:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are Airdrops really worth the time?  (Read 864 times)
Alexshvd

Activity: 67
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 12:29:16 PM

My personal statistics.
5 of 30 average airdrops will bring you profit >$20
10 of 30 >$5
15 of 30 <$1

But! It's only for 1 registration. If you have referrals, you can make much more profit.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
da7a1oad3r

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 12:32:54 PM

Airdrops are a good start for a newbie, you can get your first pennys and learn operating with a wallet, even maybe selling them (if you're lucky enough to get an exchange listed coin that cost more than $0, believe me it's a rare situation). But if you're a bit higher than a beginner you better pay attention to bounties or even ICOs
d_5tr

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 12:36:32 PM

yeah for beginners in my opinion
neo444

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 01:44:13 PM

Yes airdrop really worth the time because i already have an important ethereum profit from airdrop and i suggest you to be patient and be careful from fake airdrops
wudackprod

Activity: 1316
Merit: 121

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 01:50:13 PM

The best way to earn cryptocurrency not airdrop. You can try investing in interesting projects or participate in bounty campaigns (Twitter, Facebook, Youtube, Signature and others), it's better way
akishang

Activity: 434
Merit: 18

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 03:24:15 PM

Yes. I think its still worth the shot. Not at all of them will fulfill the promise of sending their coin to your wallet and not all of them will hit exchange or listing but its still worth it. I am trying to join every airdrop I can. The biggest reward I get was $60 from DOCADEMIC and $20 from Experty. I'm still trying even if the rewards are low because its still another source of income for me. And YES. IT IS WORTH IT. Just keep trying.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
upekhaanthony

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 05:18:42 PM

Nowadays most of the airdrops are a scam just purpose of collecting personal information but there are few good airdrops also. I have a separate email address and Wallet address only for airdrop. I also earn some amount of money form my early stage. I can exactly one thing, you can't be rich just doing airdrops only. You can do bounty to get more rewards. after collecting some considerable amount,  you can invest them into ICO

marianna2020

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 08:21:22 PM

Not all airdrops are profitable, most  of them are scam. If you can invest time then you should carefully learn information about projects.
bimbie

Activity: 185
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 08:57:48 PM

Good airdrops are really worth the time even if they only gives a small amount of money it is OK for the beginners like me and for the low rank.Just be careful in choosing an airdrops to join in.

▰▰▰   MODULE   ▰▰▰
▐▃ CRYPTOECONOMIC ECOSYSTEM ON A CLOUD STORAGE NETWORK ▃▌
https://modltoken.io/
SailorCoin

Activity: 218
Merit: 14

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 09:02:17 PM

Im in to cryptocurrencies for almost one year now. WHen i heared the first time of the airdrops, i immidiately started to participate on them. They were day on work when i searched the whole day just for new airdrops. So i participate and filled out thousands of forms. But i received maybe just like 150 airdrops tokens. From all those token they were like ten percent something worth. So it is not worth the time. Just save your time and participate in bounty campaigns.
Korkorjkk

Activity: 546
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2018, 11:42:22 PM

Airdrops normally give low rewards as compared to bounties. But if you get some tokens, you can add it up to your money and use it for something. Even if the returns are small, you can still get some tokens.

Suchy

Activity: 4

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 02:20:52 AM

Recently I dropped PiedPiperCoin which sounds like meme coin, but got 750 coins worth at peak time 1$ each. I missed this and sold half for 250$ and I believe people will pump the price. My first and the best airdrop just for singing to google docs. Found it accidently on twitter.
petyang12

Activity: 352

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 06:31:47 PM

I think airdrops not worth of your time. The token you receive will be a design in your wallet if you receive less tokens. If the token you received from airdrop had it's value increased then that's the time you can trade it for fiat but I think that will take some time for it to happen. You should focus on other things rather than airdrop, airdrop may be easy to get but not worth it.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ ▀▀▀▄     T F S     ▄▀▀▀ ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Move Your Game To The Next Level
[    TG GROUP    ]  [  TG CHANNEL  ]  [     TWITTER     ]  [     MEDIUM     ]
Strufmbae

Activity: 486
Merit: 27

HIRE ME FOR SMALL TASK

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 10:57:58 AM

Airdrop really worth the time, if you have enough referrals, that is an advantage that makes it really worth it

It is worth enough if you have transact peer to peer converted to fiat. Even thou  you  have so many referrals  but the  token is not listed  in  an  exchange  its nothing.

cutikanzilong

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 11:41:17 AM

We all have heard about airdrops in every token introduction

Are they worth the time we spend to do the tasks and submit information? Are they really going to explode so make us rich?

Even 1% of them go on to be super big then it does worth it but how can we be so sure of it?
Airdrop is a free gift given to people who follow the project. I think the prize is not too big because the job is easy too
LucaBlight
Copper Member

Activity: 109

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 02:13:54 PM

Much better if you do the bounties airdrops are free no need to work for it but most of the time airdrops are scams

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Alandeman

Activity: 4

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 02:28:55 PM

I believe if it's a good ICO and they are offering participants chances to buy coins at a very discounted price with bonuses is there is a potential to make good money. I think everybody should check the ratings of the ICO see what people are talking about it and look at the staff members managing thr ICO. You meet us online through a search engine just get General consensus and check out the staff look at some of the members and see if they are professional or just someone trying to scam some money from you.
huhhuh18

Activity: 250
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 02:44:34 PM

To me I think everything is worth the time and attention and airdrops are part. Some people have earned little amounts from airdrops but when they accumulate they're worth something. Also, they are good ways for newbies to earn money

veil                            /////  PRIVACY WITHOUT COMPROMISE.  /////
https://veil-project.com/
pstraene

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 03:13:06 PM

yes. if you're good and lucky you can earn over $100 a week. but it has to be good airdrops. and don't pay for an airdrop. airdrop is always free. in my signature is a free airdrop with 400 tokens... and take a new MEW so no hacker steals your eth
gawer33

Activity: 309
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 03:15:36 PM

Your lucky if you receive 20 USD on ICO airdrops usually it's worthless. but non-ICO airdrops hit exchanges sometimes give you more than you expected. last time I got lucky from hydro airdrop and polymath airdrop, I got 2600 USD on HYDRO and  283 USD on POLY. perhaps the lesson is to search non-ICO airdrops and be careful about joining ICO ones.

STOP eating Oreo save the orangutans
https://www.orangutan.org.au/about-orangutans/orangutan-threats/
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: