Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 06:43:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are Airdrops really worth the time?  (Read 864 times)
sidsanj

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 10:06:49 AM

if there is no any scam airdrops then the answer is worth.
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
spastikss

Activity: 434
Merit: 107

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 10:34:48 AM

My friend, you must be very lucky to make money from airdrops. Try to join airdrops which has a potential project. Most of airdrops are usually a waste of time.

Labonikhatun

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 11:56:16 AM

I want to present to you my top 5 airdrop picks that are still going on. As not all ICO are equal, not all airdrops are worth your time signing up for them. In no specific order here are my favourite running airdrops. Check them out and let me know what you think! other airdrops are worth it but others are just nothing like no value at all. But if you get a good project you can earned from it.
Successmaniac4

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2018, 03:05:21 PM

Not all airdrops are worth the time. Most of them are scam projects and others turn out to be shit coins.

Scoobers

Activity: 78
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 08:57:08 PM

There are a lot of smoke and mirrors out there. I know people that have made a lot of money through Airdrops. I am only participating in one at the moment but so far it's working well.

Genesisnetwork.io │ P2P Payment Ecosystem │ POW-MNs
Solution for businesses & e-commerce
Fair Launch │ Airdrops & Bounties
Pitagora87

Activity: 77

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 02:06:26 AM

We all have heard about airdrops in every token introduction

Are they worth the time we spend to do the tasks and submit information? Are they really going to explode so make us rich?

Even 1% of them go on to be super big then it does worth it but how can we be so sure of it?
We will never be sure , it is all our specaluation , estimates and technical analysis , just try to get a lot of knoweledge about the project and airdrop conditions , distribution . I think yes , u invest your time in project not money , so u can start to build up something from the zero without initial bet and make some decent cash . Some yes but most of them no , there are a lot of scams on the market , if u just invest your time in worst scenario u will get a small amount of money but in the better one  they can make us rich , depends on coin and your participation. However you will get some amount of money ''for free'' which is great if u dont have any initial bet but want to trade with crypto or make some extra money . With your participation u helps community as well .
smil3y7

Activity: 174
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2018, 08:05:47 AM

We've had multiple people earn over $100,000 digging addresses on FreeBitcoins from these Bitcoin forks.

https://freebitcoins.com/clamchecker/wallets/id/3046/ (Over $400,000 on this wallet dig alone)

How does this digging addresses work?

Thanks!
shishabella

Activity: 1

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 08:09:49 AM

we should belive in the goodness. Try hard and you can get money. After you can use money to buy another ICO. You can get more money

I agree. Just need to be more careful and check if it's a scam...
Punit kumar

Activity: 63

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 09:07:15 AM

It's worth every time. I've been paid good from airdrops

It depends on what kind of Airdrops you are doing. I have been doing them for last 2 months and until now I haven't earned anything. Or I am not getting good airdrops like ONT.
smil3y7

Activity: 174
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2018, 08:33:17 AM

It depends on what kind of Airdrops you are doing. I have been doing them for last 2 months and until now I haven't earned anything. Or I am not getting good airdrops like ONT.

I'm sure ONT wasn't a "good" airdrop when they were starting out. Wink I guess what I'm saying is patience is the key when talking about crypto. Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: