Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 12:22:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: This post is for existing and upcoming bounty hunters only!  (Read 87 times)
blockchain2k (OP)

Activity: 420
Merit: 44

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 10:01:03 PM

Hello BitcoinTalk community!

I am looking for crypto bounty hunters who would like to join an upcoming ICO bounty program.

In short about the project.
We have developed a platform which is going to solve a growing problem in the cryptocurrency and blockchain industry, and it is currently taking an enormous market share. When developing the ICO project we focused on perfecting the business idea - we have researched and adjusted it for quite some time now. I am confident that the ICO we are going to launch is going to be very successful, because we have analyzed how the top 20 most successful ICO's of 2017 and 2018 made it to the top.

I welcome the following type of bounty hunters to reply in this post or write me a PM:

1. Signature campaigns in your bitcointalk profile;
2. Facebook and Twitter posts, reposts, retweets and comments;
3. A blog post or video;
4. Article and content creation.

The rewards will depend on the following criteria: the level of your account, the amount of subscribers/followers you have, the quality of your content and your activity level.

- BountyHunter2k

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: