Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 10:01:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Imagine a cashless society  (Read 1725 times)
Wabaman (OP)

Activity: 30
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 01:50:19 AM

Just by using your phone, you could purchase almost anything. No need to withdraw on an atm. No more heavy coins on your pocket. Paying bills, and purchasing tickets without standing on a line. Very convenient and less time consuming. I know we're already using credit cards right now, but using a single currency like bitcoin world wide could really help on transaction, having less error than the normal and faster transfer and of course the security. Do you guys think this could happen in the future of bitcoin?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
chengyinoing

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 02:02:12 AM

At present, China is in such a way to go out without cash, only need to bring a smart phone, and solve all problems.

People pay and transfer only using WeChat and alipay, but this digital currency is limited to China.

I think we need a digital currency that can be used around the world, such as bitcoin.
t2yax

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

Arianee:Smart-link Connecting Owners,Assets,Brands

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 02:09:29 AM

It is like, imagining a virtual money, we can't touch our own money, but we can use it. Sometimes, we seldom bring bags, we know how difficult to bring bags. Sometimes, we forget our own wallets, cash, card, etc., we know how important our money is, but if we have a cashless society, it is a big innovation for us. We use our own cellphones and other gadgets to buy what we want.

arianee
• • • ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Smart-link Connecting Owners, Assets And Brands
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ • • •
Discord
Telegram ⊐●⊏ Reddit
Twitter ⊐●⊏ Instagram
Medium ⊐●⊏ Linkedin
loyaeskiron

Activity: 69

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 02:44:30 AM

If we pursue to use only one currency like bitcoin, yes it could be possible if all countries unite to used it, but the big problem is on the places that not even educated and don't really knows how to access bitcoin and without any internet connection, maybe it could only be happen many years from now when our technology system of internet improves and become globally connected even on the remote areas.
Wabaman (OP)

Activity: 30
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 03:03:02 AM

It is like, imagining a virtual money, we can't touch our own money, but we can use it. Sometimes, we seldom bring bags, we know how difficult to bring bags. Sometimes, we forget our own wallets, cash, card, etc., we know how important our money is, but if we have a cashless society, it is a big innovation for us. We use our own cellphones and other gadgets to buy what we want.
Yeah exactly what i think. This reminds of a anime movie called sword art online ordinal scale, all of thier transaction is through phones. Just by scanning thier phones on a vending machine to purchase drinks is really awesome.
TUGUANL

Activity: 10

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 03:30:27 AM

I think that the era of cashlessness has already begun. Nowadays, many times a mobile phone can let us not take cash. The era of cryptocurrency is coming.
ASHLIUSZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 03:30:46 AM

Cashless society is the future, but to make it effective into the entire operations each and every government needs to accept the digital growth. Right now very few countries around the world prioritize and adopt digital currency. If every country think similar to Japan, we can make a cashless society in a very small time period.
boybitcoin

Activity: 234
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 04:27:31 AM

It sounds good to have a cashless society, if this happened to other countries, and the result was much better than to have fiat in thier pocket, well I think other countries will sooner suggests that too, and becoming universal
Nenegayung

Activity: 60

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 04:43:29 AM

As time goes by, technology is getting more sophisticated, all the technological inventions that connect our daily lives begin to feel at hand, very easy, fast and convenient. Some cash transactions will gradually disappear, essentially the technological advancements of the times.

Some countries approve Bitcoin, there are many restaurants and shopping centers that accept this Crypto currency, there are even many Bitcoin ATMs, and I think the future of Bitcoin has entered a part of public life, and I hope Bitcoin is recognized by all countries.
taiwww

Activity: 588
Merit: 257

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 04:46:14 AM

Just by using your phone, you could purchase almost anything. No need to withdraw on an atm. No more heavy coins on your pocket. Paying bills, and purchasing tickets without standing on a line. Very convenient and less time consuming. I know we're already using credit cards right now, but using a single currency like bitcoin world wide could really help on transaction, having less error than the normal and faster transfer and of course the security. Do you guys think this could happen in the future of bitcoin?

You have put forth everything correctly here but you are not getting at the core of matter. The thing is we can use phone tondo every dam operation that you mentioned above however it is been done currently with the fiat currency and do you know the best part of it? It's just working really fine. :-)
I mean there are so many fiat wallets and banking apps which can be used to transfer the money, shop, pay bills and everything under one roof!! That's the digital level we have achieved today.

Bringing bitcoin on board is not bad thing but problem lies in the question, why should we if we already have well settled business with fiat? I mean I'm crypto lover and I would be grateful to see bitocin being used that way but it's just not possible yet due to insufficient developments of the same.
boboking

Activity: 224
Merit: 19

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 05:12:11 AM

You have put forth everything correctly here but you are not getting at the core of matter. The thing is we can use phone tondo every dam operation that you mentioned above however it is been done currently with the fiat currency and do you know the best part of it? It's just working really fine. :-)
I mean there are so many fiat wallets and banking apps which can be used to transfer the money, shop, pay bills and everything under one roof!! That's the digital level we have achieved today.

Bringing bitcoin on board is not bad thing but problem lies in the question, why should we if we already have well settled business with fiat? I mean I'm crypto lover and I would be grateful to see bitocin being used that way but it's just not possible yet due to insufficient developments of the same.

Exactly some cities in China has a cashless society, even street vendors are using it. It is not a bad thing if Bitcoin is going to be used a single currency but I think this is very far from reality as of now countries are debating whether they will ban/regulate Bitcoin and crypto currency.

Also there is a downside with this what if your internet service provider suddenly have a downtime for a few days. How would you purchase the things you need.
I know it is unlikely to happen but it happened in the past.

gilangIDR
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 05:16:54 AM

Bitcoin offers everything you say. Basically that bitcoin offers us the extraordinary convenience of being a fast, easy and secure system of financial system. Bitcoin was created to do it all and I think that everyone will get the facility to be able to perform financial transactions wherever and whenever they want. Bitcoin enables us to do many things easily, especially in the future when all the technology has developed better and more sophisticated. This is a new era in the financial system in the world.
Jeepney_koh

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 05:26:22 AM

It is actually happening now. Cashless society is also the new innovations of the governments. In most countries, they are just using card to purchase and even online transactions. Nowadays, everything is going to be cashless.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢          Buddy          ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Decentralized Development Automation Platform
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢ token.buddy.works ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
aoluain
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 1250

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 05:28:59 AM

At present, China is in such a way to go out without cash, only need to bring a smart phone, and solve all problems.

People pay and transfer only using WeChat and alipay, but this digital currency is limited to China.

I think we need a digital currency that can be used around the world, such as bitcoin.

Presently in Europe I can spend as little as €1 or as much as i have on my
bank account by my visa debit card. I can pay others and pay utility bills
by bank transfer. There is never a time where I need physical cash, i
actually dont need it.

Bitcoin will never be used widely in place of FIAT and i really doubt if there
will be any global currency other than the unofficial, unregulated crypto.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
dogz12

Activity: 210
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 05:30:40 AM

Depends on the acceptance of bitcoin as a means of payment by business entities worldwide but the possibility is there.
CherRic

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 05:41:56 AM

I cannot imagine a cashless society because it would be a delimna for me. Those who are poor will be greatly affected. In my country alone, we cannot still adapt the idea of cashless society fully because there are huge number of people under poverty line.
jemarleon

Activity: 420
Merit: 13

Silence

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 05:44:25 AM

How about those small business like those cigarette vendor's and others, can they avail that machine with surely high cost? Im from Philippines and I cant vision a cashless society in this country maybe in other rich country this could easily happen but for PH now it is too impossible.
Lyne01

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 05:48:26 AM

I really look forward for a casheless society. Right now, it is very convenient to use card and other electronic tinnivations that doesnt require cash nor coins. There are already countries that implement cashless society. Aside from being convenient, it is easier to transact and more reliable.

❑  GOLDMA ❑     Facebook ✰  Twitter ✰ Telegram ✰ Whitepaper    ❑  GOLDMA ❑
  ICO JULY12th,2018    Gold Mining Asset (GMA) Digitizing Gold Assets  END OCT12th,2018
██████████████████  Crypto-Based Gold Royalty Token ██████████████████
patz22

Activity: 1176
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 06:01:20 AM

I am very positive that it will happen in the future. Probably in the next few decades. Yes, having a single currency worldwide would benefit us a lot but we have to consider other factors like our government, the society if they adapt to this kind of technology specially in our country (I am in a third world country)  wherein most of us are still using cash and some doesn't even want to use debit/credit cards.
usekevin

Activity: 2198
Merit: 553

Highly Trusted|Most efficient Manager| yahoo62278

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 06:05:56 AM

The main reason for the bitcoin creation is to eliminate the cash and make a cashless society.If it is happen,we no need to stand in a line to withdraw our money and no need to waste the time.We can pay by using our mobile phone.And no need to get fear for the huge money in our home.No one can steal from us.Our money will be safe in a wallet.No need to use of bank deposit and withdrawal of cash.It may happen in a decade.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀