Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 03:44:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to analyze an ICO?  (Read 643 times)
HSRP

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 08:46:24 AM

I think the easiest and fastest is to analyze the founder. If he is ambitious, legit, reputable, and has high integrity then that is good enough for me.
But according to this criterion, I think it will be difficult to find out what a real ICO project is and what is a scam ICO project. So I think we should focus our analysis on the project's ability to sell tokens and check the contract intelligently.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nonik

Activity: 367

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 09:00:57 AM

It is true that to track a good ICO, we need a lot of ok knowledge about crypto, we cannot just predict and analyze it normally, let alone the ICO competition is very much especially if the project implemented has similarities with ICO, the most recent innovation is needed about the products produced .

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
▬ xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase ▬
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
labake

Activity: 308
Merit: 15

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 09:40:28 AM

You are right on this. This information would really be of assistance to many in the crypto community especially noobs in ICO. I concur
thuat86

Activity: 64
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 09:46:18 AM

1. The most effective way is to create an evaluation system based on some of the key success indicators of the ICO

- The research team: It is important to have a profile of the team members to reach them and the amount of information about each individual should be fully disclosed. Displaying images yourself and linking to external professional sites like LinkedIn will help build credibility and credibility for investors.
- ICO information: Information about the actual ICO should be clear and available. The start and end dates of the first and the last trading session, how individuals can participate in the crowdsale and which currencies are accepted, the countdown time / at the end of each session and the price of each token, all of which can help investors be more confident to make their own guesses.
- Vision: Different milestones that the company wishes to achieve and plans for achieving them, more detailed information about team members and how to use the technical code.

2. MVP (Minimum Viable Product)

- In general, it is a prototype, alpha or beta version of the product in the future. It is used to review customer feedback and make changes in the project. MVP is not very popular in the virtual currency industry, but it will definitely increase investor confidence in the product.

3. Tracking information to the media

- With so many ICO projects on the market, it is important that individual projects draw a lot of attention to their products. . The best way to gauge attraction is through the company's marketing efforts.

4. Listen to the opinions of experts

- One of the most important factors to consider when evaluating ICOs is the opinion of experts in the digital money world. They will look at the same standard but from different angles. Groups with cryptocurrency experience are generally more highly valued than those who are new to the industry.

Up to now, over 90% ICOs are failed and listed tokens have become shit coins already. Those criteria are obsolete. We wait for new class of ICOs, possibly STO or some kinds of hybrid with security tokens. And more important, projects must be feasible to apply to real life and business
haroldtee

Activity: 644
Merit: 299

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 05:22:57 AM

There are many ICO scam and I also participated in some of them. They are getting too much and they're damaging the image of the industry. I think we need the overhauling of the entire system and get rid of all these scammers in oder to make the industry competitive again.
Talking about damaging of image, if you have invested in scam projects, then you should have yourself to blame based on the fact that those who invest in scams are also part of the problems we have in this space.

The thing here is that this is a new and unregulated space with lots of investors who are not willing to learn and understand the risks in the space entirely and for this reason, they find it pretty hard to even know what they are doing when it comes to identifying scam projects or doing due diligence.

Ask most people today, they only participate in a project because the website looks good. Generally, it is not how attractive a food looks that will make you enjoy it, it is how delicious it is, based on the ingredients that will make you enjoy it. People should always look at ICOs this way and they will be better off, when it comes to checking the team, MVP and other solutions it provides and place it on a scale of something worth investing in.
reynald70

Activity: 598

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 05:55:29 AM

Personally, when I want to participate in the ICO project, I will see the income from investors first, if the sale has reached softcap, I dare to enter my funds in the ICO project. Because many ICO projects failed in sales for now, so I am always careful if I want to join buying ICO Tokens for now.
prtty2gal2

Activity: 1092
Merit: 523

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 10:41:57 AM

I think the easiest and fastest is to analyze the founder. If he is ambitious, legit, reputable, and has high integrity then that is good enough for me.
But according to this criterion, I think it will be difficult to find out what a real ICO project is and what is a scam ICO project. So I think we should focus our analysis on the project's ability to sell tokens and check the contract intelligently.
It is not hard. There are various platforms such as LinkedIn in which most great teams are always bound to have. Now, what you are looking for in this vein is how legit the teams are, are you sure it is not just a profile that was opened few days back to deceive investors? Trust me; you will know when you see one.

How competent are they when it comes to the project they want to handle, and when you put so many things and some of these criteria together, you will know if it is even worth giving such a team your money in the first place. Secondly, you now want to be checking the availability of a product, which if there is none, you basically are just going to be investing in an empty promise.
chabapok

Activity: 122
Merit: 1

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 08:10:47 PM

I have some spesific methods for that.
For example firstly that ico must be a blockchain ico.
These days only blockchain's doing some good roi. Also you need to read their whitepapers and you need to search about their team.
But the most important thing is hype. For example maybe you can remember about Quarkchains hype.
After that kind of hype quark did 20x Cheesy . So You need to look hype blockchain team project and investors.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■       SKYNET.co       ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Bobwallet93

Activity: 150
Merit: 6

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 08:16:39 PM

Hi there!

Thanks for sharing your thought on evaluating a ICO.
i always check out the most trusted ico rating sites to check out wether they have found a good one or not, this makes itnalot easyer because they already checked the most of the project. Look them up on google i say!

For me the team and roadmap are important aswell as the whitepaper. If these items seem legit ill look further into the project.

Greetings! Cool

WONO (https://wono.io/)
WONO is a Decentralized P2P-platform for exchange or rent of any assets and services.
bartusv

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 11:18:22 PM

I agree, that we have to focus our analyses around these: vision, team, product, social aspect. I also have my  ownset of cryteria an ICO project has to fulfill to be considered for investing into it.

▄ ◤ DAGO Mining ◥ ▄
▐░ ECOLOGICAL BITCOIN MINING ░▌ (https://dago-mining.com)
neuronchain

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2018, 08:12:30 AM

That's a great list you got there. I agree with them as they're all very important points in evaluating an ICO. These days, many scam ICOs have emerged with unclear goals, team, and can't show any MVP that's why one must be vigilant before doing any move.
SaRmY

Activity: 645
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 08:36:41 AM

For me, the most important thing in the project is a product. And most often such projects collect a lot of money and enter the market. I'll just give an example. I lead the company AiBB they create artificial intelligence for traders. It is interesting ? Yes of course.

The key to a good project is the product and this is important. Of course, reputation, white paper, managers are important too. But the product is more important.
Cosbycoin

Activity: 980
Merit: 506

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 12:17:31 PM

There are many ICO scam and I also participated in some of them. They are getting too much and they're damaging the image of the industry. I think we need the overhauling of the entire system and get rid of all these scammers in oder to make the industry competitive again.
Investing in scam projects is not the space's fault, it is an individual thing. Open your house to thieves when you have a lot of gold as ornament designs in your living room, and let's see if they won't take the pleasure to screw you over and take everything. Scammers are there, and they are even in the real world, but the question is what you do to be able to identify them.

If you do not have the knowledge for an investor to be able to do that, then you should not be investing at all until you do and even if at all you get to do so and get screwed, then blame yourself. I have been investing in ICOs since last year, and I have never for once been a victim of scam.
chakhigh

Activity: 616

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 01:25:35 PM

I prefer to look for a practical product and useful one, not just a theoretical concept in any ICO. So there has to be an added value. I check the team members too and see if they are experienced in their fields or not. Actually a project like ARROUND is very useful with its working product.. just waiting for the end of ICO to see how far it can go..

bestcoins1

Activity: 2184
Merit: 718

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 01:34:14 PM

I prefer to look for a practical product and useful one, not just a theoretical concept in any ICO. So there has to be an added value. I check the team members too and see if they are experienced in their fields or not. Actually a project like ARROUND is very useful with its working product.. just waiting for the end of ICO to see how far it can go..
Lately it has been very difficult to choose a profitable and satisfying ICO project because many projects that ended in a scam this year made potential investors nervous about choosing the right one, now luck also influences the ICO project.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Botnake

Activity: 2842
Merit: 666

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 06:44:01 AM

Lately it has been very difficult to choose a profitable and satisfying ICO project because many projects that ended in a scam this year made potential investors nervous about choosing the right one, now luck also influences the ICO project.
Some investors think a project is scam because they do not see a growth, but they failed to realize that most start up project does not rise automatically.
Only hype can make the price increase so eventually it will go back to its old price, they have to mature in order to be understand and be patient.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
Morjana17

Activity: 364

Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 01:45:08 PM

Most of the time, evaluating an ICO project depends only on whether the team is good enough.
Because an excellent team is the key to the success of the ICO project.

Yeah! I might agree in that idea. That would always depends on how the team keep develop and let the standard rise for the better and improvement of every project will come. The value itself will depends on how it is in demand in the market and that is the reality of it.

╭═══════════════════   A L F A ─ E N Z O   ═══════════════════╮
│   \▼/"Develop, standardize, protect, and promote" the AEF Ecosystem\▼/  │
╰════════════ FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM ══════════════╯
laredo7mm

Activity: 1498
Merit: 537

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 01:47:36 PM

It's actually easy to be able to analyze it. moreover if the ico is transparent in the funding they have obtained. it can make a lot of people believe in their project. doing team research is true or fake
Schwarzenberg

Activity: 193
Merit: 47

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2018, 02:18:48 PM

The analysis of ICO on the open characteristics is possible - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5072500.0
Detailed research in 4 parts (ICOs Data for 2018).

❇️ ❇️ ✳️ ✴️ ➡️ BINAPEX CRYPTOCURRENCY  EXCHANGE ⬅️ ✴️ ✳️ ❇️ ❇️
📈 Fast | 🛡️ Secure | 📊 Margin Trading ▫️◽◻️⚪◻️◽▫️ $50 Upon Registration▫️◽◻️⚪◻️◽▫️ 🌏 Tokens Listing | 💬 Simple | 🔐 Safe
📑 📄 📉 https://binapex.com 📈 📄 📃
AndRE177

Activity: 322

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 02:37:08 PM

You are right on this. This information would really be of assistance to many in the crypto community especially noobs in ICO. I concur

The arguments given by the author of the topic are very good. However, I prefer to pay attention to how much the project raised money during pre-sales.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: