Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 11:05:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: DOUBLE YOUR LOAN IN 75 DAYS. GUARANTEED. 150 BITCOIN LOAN NEEDED.  (Read 1432 times)
SohailSabri (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 07:12:13 PM
Last edit: February 12, 2014, 12:58:55 PM by SohailSabri

I am looking for a loan of 150 bitcoins for an individual mining project.

I am looking to buy 10 X 3.3 TH/s miners; therefore these 10 miners will mine at a minimum rate of 33 TH/s.

The miners will cost me $87,990 or £53,518 or 170 bitcoins.

Currently there are 25 bitcoins in one block, and the bitcoin difficulty is 2,621,404,453.
Currently one bitcoin is worth $515.23 or £351.06.

At a total hash rate of 33 TH/s my electricity company charges $0.21 or £0.13 p/kWh. The total power consumption of these 10 miners will be 18150 Watts per second. Taking into account the average calculated profitability decline of 0.61 per year I have been able to quite accurately calculate my business projections.

With all this information the average generation time for a block will be 3 days and 22 hours with solo mining, however this is greatly dependent on luck. With the cost of the miners, I will break even in an expected 23 days.

I will be earning an expected 6.3310 bitcoins per 24 hours. The cost of power will be $91.48 per 24-hour period to keep the miners fully functional.

This means that total revenue per day will be $4020.01 minus the power costs of $91.48 will mean a profit of $3958.23 per 24 hour (day).

I have calculated that the system efficiency of the miners will be a great number of 1818.18 MH/s/W.

The mining factor 100 at the end of the time frame currently will be $0.01 per 24 hours at a rate of 100 MH/s.

The total power costs of the miners in 1 month will be $2784.30 while the revenue per month will be an estimated $119,873.20, the revenue per month minus the power costs per month will mean an estimated profit of $117,088.90.

The total power costs of the miners in 1 year will be $33,411.61 while the total revenue per year will be an estimated $1,158,495.78, revenue per month minus the power costs per month will mean an estimated profit of $1,125,084.17

These calculations have been checked and checked again and in fact, I will be change the business plan 1-2 times a week to keep up with the latest bitcoin prices, mining difficulty and mining factor to keep my investors updated. Some things have not been included in too much detail to keep my plan simple and easy to understand, if you need further information I can oblige.

In terms of collateral I offer no alternative currencies, or money, I only offer gold, and the amount of gold you receive will be dependent on the amount you invest. I also will be offering my identification as another form of collateral. You will always receive both; I will be offering a scan of my passport, birth certificate, recent hospital letter, a picture of my house, my address, telephone number, Skype and email. You will always have access to the accounts on excel and they will be sent to you at the end of each week without fail.

I do not assume that any one person will give me 150 bitcoins, if you can, that’s great, and you’ll get brilliant returns, but actually the total amount of loans I have to offer are 150, totaling 1 bitcoin each.  I will not accept loans of less than 1 bitcoin. So in total, I will have to pay back 300 bitcoins. I will be doubling your loan.

You can give me a loan of 1, 2, 3, 5, 10, 50, 100 or even the whole 150 bitcoins. Whatever you give me it will be doubled. I do not offer interest, as I don’t think it’s necessary as you are getting back 200% with collateral and identification.

The repayment scheme will start as soon as I break even, that’s 23 days. After 23 days I will start paying back each loan. The bigger loans will be payed off first, and the smaller ones will be last.  So if you want to get your 200% back ASAP, invest big!!

Earning 6 bitcoins a day, it will take me a total of 50 days to pay back the total 300 bitcoins. So within 75 days every single one of you will have been payed back double what you gave me.  That’s a guarantee.

For example you give me 1 bitcoin, you’ll get back 2 at the latest after 75 days.  The more you give me, the more you get back and the quicker you get it back.

I’m not a scammer, I’ve responded to everything I’ve been asked or challenged with, I’m active most of the time and I’m being serious. If you have any questions don’t hesitate to PM me or post a message, I’ll respond ASAP.  The reason I got negative feedback was because I asked for a stupid amount when I first joined, with no business plan and then I just ignored everyone that questioned me, and I ended up getting scammed, I was naïve, I’m wiser now.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Caesium

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 07:15:41 PM

I don't see any mention of calculations around difficulty changes?

Tired of annoying signature ads? Ad block for signatures
SohailSabri (OP)

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 07:20:13 PM

I did not incorporate the bitcoin difficulty change, the only way I believe this can be done is to update my business plan everytime the difficulty changes, which I monitor constantly.
DeadwoodDan

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2014, 10:41:12 PM

I did not incorporate the bitcoin difficulty change, the only way I believe this can be done is to update my business plan everytime the difficulty changes, which I monitor constantly.

That's probably a good idea.  It might also be a good idea to set up some sort of SMS alert system so you don't get surprised if the difficulty changes while you're sleeping.  How often do you think you'll need to update your business plan?

● pre-ICO ANYCOINS ●                   
A tool for raising the value of any crypto currency
● [WHITEPAPER] [FAQ] [BITCOINTALK] [BOUNTY] [GITHUB] [TELEGRAM] [TWITTER] [FACEBOOK] ●
SohailSabri (OP)

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 07:35:19 AM

That's probably a good idea.  It might also be a good idea to set up some sort of SMS alert system so you don't get surprised if the difficulty changes while you're sleeping.  How often do you think you'll need to update your business plan?

Well thank you, and I believe that it would be quite foolish to change it everyday, but once or twice a week is what I will aim to do, this way, I'm keeping everyone up to date as well as myself, thanks for the advice though.
Kouye

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

Cuddling, censored, unicorn-shaped troll.

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 01:26:03 AM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=460511.msg5108914#msg5108914

He's trying to get funds so he can donate those to scammers. Don't help him, for his own sake.

[OVER] RIDDLES 2nd edition --- this was claimed. Look out for 3rd edition!
I won't ever ask for a loan nor offer any escrow service. If I do, please consider my account as hacked.
DeadwoodDan

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2014, 02:59:53 AM

Well thank you, and I believe that it would be quite foolish to change it everyday, but once or twice a week is what I will aim to do, this way, I'm keeping everyone up to date as well as myself, thanks for the advice though.

That was actually heavy sarcasm.  You should understand difficulty changes before you invest money in bitcoin.

● pre-ICO ANYCOINS ●                   
A tool for raising the value of any crypto currency
● [WHITEPAPER] [FAQ] [BITCOINTALK] [BOUNTY] [GITHUB] [TELEGRAM] [TWITTER] [FACEBOOK] ●
ninjaboon
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2014, 05:03:17 AM

10 X 3.3 TH/s miners?
which vendor?
how soon can you get the miners delivered?

empoweoqwj

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 05:11:46 AM

You are completely delusional and / or a scammer. Bye.
Stabic

Activity: 24

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 07:22:10 AM

I can lend u 1btc if u return me 5btc in a year, but wait, what if btc is 10k at that time?
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3073

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2014, 07:57:33 PM

Failing to plan means you are planning to fail.   Undecided

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: