Bitcoin Forum
July 06, 2024, 05:36:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How is bitcoin supposed to be?  (Read 1982 times)
Carrelmae10

Activity: 588
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 08:41:25 AM

..there is nothing wrong in bitcoin..but instead,,Bitcoin goes wrong because some people using it in a wrong way..some other countries legalized the used of bitcoin for them to impose taxes to bitcoin earners,,others don't do it because they believe that Bitcoin is scam for many people uses Bitcoin for their personal matters,,so the effect of it the image of Bitcoin is not acceptable in the public..But if we are going to used Bitcoin in a very beneficial way,,many wil patronized Bitcoin and many will goin to invest on it..

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
goaldigger

Activity: 2408
Merit: 357

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 10:35:52 AM

If you search at the google about bitcoin for criminals, there is a lot.
For example at this link https://www.thesun.co.uk/tech/5092224/criminals-use-bitcoin-for-dark-web-illegal-activity/amp/.
So if there is nothing correct regulations, maybe a lot of countries will be block this payment system.
And as the effects, price of BTC will be drop soon.
So let's start to discuss, what it the right regulations to avoid Bitcoin used as a payment for crime. 

You cannot stop people to do illegal things and i guess bitcoin is just an isolated case. Any form of payment will do including cash, online payments or even in kind. Its such that, bitcoin has all the aspects to keep the identities of the person who is paying thats why its perfect for this.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
sheenshane
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1228

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2019, 07:27:22 PM

You cannot stop people to do illegal things and i guess bitcoin is just an isolated case. Any form of payment will do including cash, online payments or even in kind. Its such that, bitcoin has all the aspects to keep the identities of the person who is paying thats why its perfect for this.
I like your point of mate, as I have tried to analyze what is the thing in Bitcoin that needs to be regulated is the identification. If you check all the bitcoin criminals, they only had one thing in common. They took advantage of bitcoin for letting them become anonymous and make transactions.

KYC is something to think about and would actually help bitcoin to have a decreasing number of criminals. But definitely, after all the regulations everything will do, there are always criminals who will find a way to their stupid things and we will not be able to control it.
livingfree

Activity: 2842
Merit: 578

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 02:57:38 PM

If there's a way to stop criminals to buy illegal things through fiat, then it can be one of the best proposal that we can ever see to stop the usage of bitcoin in a illegal way. There's no way to stop these kind of transactions but the thing that we can do is to start with ourselves. Let us use bitcoin to the simplest and normal way of purchasing legal stuffs and just don't let yourself included to those shady transactions. Bitcoin is making our lives easier to send and receive payments quickly.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
zee11225

Activity: 314
Merit: 10

“A nexgen decentralized ride hailing ”

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 05:41:12 AM

I'm in the opposite side in which due to regulations the illegal people can no longer hide their dirty money thru Bitcoin. Just imagine that if illegal people will use Bitcoin then of course the price will climb up as these kind of people will not sell their Bitcoin but only to hide their wealth but now that the regulations are now fully strictly implemented it makes the illegal people to disappear making the price to become cheap too.
Bitcoin to become a healthy digital currency in the future certainly must eliminate the negative impression that has been inherent so far, such as money laundering, terrorist funding, corruption money, and other criminal acts.
To be healthy, it must be open so that it can be monitored by a central bank where crime results can be detected as early as possible so that in the future bitcoin owners can comfortably acknowledge their ownership.

DRIFE  ●●●●●●     IEO-Live: April 2019
██ NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM ██
  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●● 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: