Bitcoin Forum
October 25, 2016, 04:59:58 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.13.0  [Torrent].
   Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Tor Incentive  (Read 542 times)

Activity: 2

View Profile
July 30, 2011, 11:04:53 AM

It would be nice if someone could send a couple bitcoins my way for running a tor node, contributing to a great cause. But I don't think it's safe to put a bitcoin address as a tor node name because it associates a bitcoin address with an IP.  Are there any simple trustworthy automated forwarding / mixing services?

I picture a service where you enter one or more destination addresses, and it gives you one or more source addresses, and it obscures the source of the funding by mixing all the money together (from all users) then paying different amounts out to different people in their accounts at random times.

There might be a market for people to run Tor nodes in risky places.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 30, 2011, 12:25:13 PM

You know each time you restart the client you get a new address and even if they knew your bitcoin address that cant be tracked to any one.

Donations to: 1BMGjetfht9XLkGBYR4TSsuXjrYEKACcow
1stbits: 1bmgjet
300MHash/s 6850
Overclocked for 6 years and still strong &
Pages: [1]
Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.