Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 08:41:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: about the price of cryptocurrency  (Read 2608 times)
solarion

Activity: 966
Merit: 513

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 04:30:18 PM

I am newbie just know bitcoin and cryptocurrency 5 months ago whether other cryptocurrency besides bitcoin can compete with current bitcoin value or value and what only bitcoin can be the leader of this cryptocurrency and what is the alignment of a cryptocurrency currency that the price becomes very high

8500 USD in the market  mate. There is big expectation this time. I think we may find the bitcoin price to touch the 12k USD this time. If you have any commitment and want to sell the bitcoin. Please sell the bitcoin when it reaches around 11k plus USD in the market.
Please do not sell today or tommorrow. I personally believe that bitcoin price will grow more in the market until this month ends.
Along with bitcoin all the other cryptos bump together so best to buy and make the profit.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Hamphser

Activity: 2436
Merit: 324

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 06:05:17 PM

I am newbie just know bitcoin and cryptocurrency 5 months ago whether other cryptocurrency besides bitcoin can compete with current bitcoin value or value and what only bitcoin can be the leader of this cryptocurrency and what is the alignment of a cryptocurrency currency that the price becomes very high

8500 USD in the market  mate. There is big expectation this time. I think we may find the bitcoin price to touch the 12k USD this time. If you have any commitment and want to sell the bitcoin. Please sell the bitcoin when it reaches around 11k plus USD in the market.
Please do not sell today or tommorrow. I personally believe that bitcoin price will grow more in the market until this month ends.
Along with bitcoin all the other cryptos bump together so best to buy and make the profit.
Well its not really necessarily for someone to wait up for a certain price range yet as long we would able to see profits then selling out anytime would be possible or can be made and buyback later on when we see another decrease on price.If you will done this thing actively then making profits would be more compared on just holding it out for a long period of time but well this would matter on personal preference and skills on trading.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
bitcoinisbest

Activity: 1218
Merit: 557

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 06:11:03 PM

This is the chance for the comeback and if it happens and btc crosses 9k also in next couple of days we will have some good momentum going for btc and many new people will start joining this bull run and we have the demand rise due to this and so will be price
DOLONCHAPA

Activity: 360
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 09:26:16 AM

There are a lot of Cryptocurrency on the market. But you should not trust on every Cryptocurrency. A huge market huge Cryptocurrency huge scammer so huge risk . After all bitcoins has a great future. A huge market demand, it has also a great future. Because a lot of marketplace allow Bitcoins. In the other crypto the price is randomly varied.
Alex789

Activity: 119
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 06:30:39 PM

the cryptocurrency market will now experience an important decline, we can be patient and can withstand whatever happens bitcoin will rise
GangNamSK

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 09:43:24 AM

although it looks difficult, but some coins may or may not have the potential to compete with bitcoin. such as ETH, NEO and LTC or maybe bitcoincash. but that is just my speculation after reading some articles.,
No one can move counterclockwise. BTC will forever be the king of this market. I know there are coins up to $ 100k last year. But it's just a ranking coin, not a king. Its location will forever be the leader of electronic money, certainly always.
permatasai

Activity: 93

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 11:35:31 AM

I am also a beginner in Crypto and now I start trading and observe carefully some altcoins that I finally get profit from it all, just look at a few altcoins in 2 big markets and you will get a price increase and decrease pattern
Marcel666

Activity: 266
Merit: 2

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 02:26:20 PM

In wnted sector, cultivate the habit of consuming information, the internet provides you with handy information.
About cryptocurrency values, I doubt any currency would be able to usurp BTC at the number one in terms of market cap, or market value even.

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 02:36:19 PM

For now, Bitcoin remains the best. If you see Altcoin then you can choose a lot of coins, but Altcoin has a high level of risk and its value is far compared to Bitcoin.

One of the best in Altcoin is Etherum, you can see that Etherum has good potential. But the price of Etherum is currently at quite low rates and if you dare to make a decision then buying Etherum can be a good opportunity because it is hoped that in the future Etherum prices will increase and return to a positive treck.
minhkhoa

Activity: 325
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 05:57:19 PM

Since the beginning of the year I have seen Bitcoin price range from 6k-8k, I have not seen Bitcoin set a record yet, but at the current price investors should be assured of low investment and profit when Bitcoind hits high.
Alpinat

Activity: 840
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 06:03:15 PM

It is applied in the supply and demand of bitcoin. If some buyers going to buy bitcoin the supply will decreased right and if the supply is not enough for all in the future for sure the value will increase immediately even though you just bought a little.
Zocadas

Activity: 909
Merit: 508

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 06:57:11 PM

Bitcoin was the first cryptocurrency,; that came with decentral (p2p) network, the blockchain. It implemented a secure payment system, that has no need of middlesmen. The blockchain not only braught a secure payment system, but also the possibility to implement big projects, like for example Ethereum shows. Ethereum has a platform for apps, payments with own coins and the connection with smart contracts. So there will be in new future for several cryptocurrencies,  which will be as important as Bitcoin.  I think, Ethereum is still undervalued and will multiply its price.
rakibpintu

Activity: 59

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 08:52:08 AM

cryptocurrency price is not stay with same price.. it is move anytime dump or pump it depends on market man.
everyday bounty has to come to new airdrop but more less then it give you profit just never give up wait or do you can make a better profit in cryptocurrency man as
i know.
deus030518

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 11:53:53 AM

If you are telling about the price of the crypto, you just need to look on it on the coinmaketcap so that you will know if the market is at dip or at pump. You should also know how to buy and sell coins. There are right time for buying and selling crypto. when the price in the market is at pump that is the time you sell your coin, but if the price is dip you can buy coins to add to your investment. Do not just buy and sell without knowing the price in the market cause if you have invested in a wrong way then you will not earn big or rather you will lose the money that you have invested.
Nanot

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 12:34:00 PM

For me if i was being say my thought about that i can say that bitcoin can be able to  determined the value of bitcoin in order to know that.bitcoin prices nowadays iswcoverjes. on lower but stil not  too high since it   because ot is on process of  recovery now. When it recovers you can be avke to be more  better than before.

▰▰▰▰ me token ▰▰▰▰
▰▰ WHITEPAPER ▰▰▰▰   The Social Commerce Revolution  ▰▰▰▰ ANN THREAD ▰▰
 ▰▰ WEB SITE  ▰▰ REDDIT  ▰▰ TELEGRAM  ▰▰ FACEBOOK   ▰▰ LINKEDIN  ▰▰
ElikoMasw

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 12:35:35 PM

Ethereum might be the one, but I think it needs time
BCSHonda

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 02:31:35 PM

There are a lot of Cryptocurrency on the market. But you should not trust on every Cryptocurrency. A huge market huge Cryptocurrency huge scammer so huge risk . After all bitcoins has a great future. A huge market demand, it has also a great future. Because a lot of marketplace allow Bitcoins. In the other crypto the price is randomly varied.
Absolutely, personal financial considerations. To limit the sad story in this market. Learn and invest wisely.
pedangrusak

Activity: 462
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 02:54:31 PM

Cryptocurrency prices are determined by market interest based on demand and supply. whether in the market there is manipulation, cheating or otherwise it will still refer to pure requests and offers. Likewise when ICO or crypto projects are just entering the market, initially they have initial values such as $ 1 per ICO but the next market mechanism that will polish the price will fall or vice versa
bohr

Activity: 994
Merit: 257

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 07:14:48 PM

Bitcoin created this whole market out of nowhere so a coin cannot come to this market claiming to be better when it has only made a modification here and there, only a coin that is truly revolutionary and that does stuff that bitcoin cannot do has a chance of surpassing bitcoin, and to this day there is not a coin that has appeared that had those characteristics despite hundreds of coins claiming that was the case, so bitcoin is going to be the leader of the market for a long time.
sunsilk

Activity: 2870
Merit: 620

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 07:42:16 PM

Bitcoin is the king of all cryptocurrencies and that's why your assessment that only bitcoin can be the leader of the crypto market is plausible. There can be no any other leader of crypto's if there will be that's not worth to be called as the leader.

Altcoins that has been told to be alike or can replace bitcoin didn't succeed because of many factors that they don't have. But bitcoin has all those factors to remain in the market and lead this whole crypto's to the level that we want.

If you can notice it with so many exchanges there has been bitcoin always except those exchanged that are decentralized and is only paired with Ethereum.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: