Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 05:16:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounties  (Read 809 times)
Jicokh79

Activity: 61
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 11:43:44 AM

Uhm ... well maybe, if you work with many acc or you spend quite a long time. To Jr, I do not think there are any bounties that pay you so high.
DmitriySar

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 11:50:14 AM

Hey guys, I recently participated in a great bounty that earnt me over $1,500 with minimal effort. It's pretty great to see that its possible to get great bounties on here. What are some of the best bounties you've played a part in? Feel free to ask me any questions about bounties I've taken part in Smiley

Yep. It is really possible. The first campaign that I joined is the INS ecosystem. I received 393 INS Tokens and it still has the potential to grow in the future. Each token reached $3 before. And that reached to $1,100 during the time it was distributed to the signature campaign participants. But the peaked of that coin is 12 dollars and I realized that making $4,700 is possible. I am really lucky that I was able to join that campaign because during that time I don't know which are legit campaigns because I am still a Jr. Member.
This is really a good bounty campaign, I watched the participants table, some received 2700 tokens, which at the peak cost very good money.
ORiN

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 11:53:33 AM

Hey guys, I recently participated in a great bounty that earnt me over $1,500 with minimal effort. It's pretty great to see that its possible to get great bounties on here. What are some of the best bounties you've played a part in? Feel free to ask me any questions about bounties I've taken part in Smiley

Yep. It is really possible. The first campaign that I joined is the INS ecosystem. I received 393 INS Tokens and it still has the potential to grow in the future. Each token reached $3 before. And that reached to $1,100 during the time it was distributed to the signature campaign participants. But the peaked of that coin is 12 dollars and I realized that making $4,700 is possible. I am really lucky that I was able to join that campaign because during that time I don't know which are legit campaigns because I am still a Jr. Member.
This is really a good bounty campaign, I watched the participants table, some received 2700 tokens, which at the peak cost very good money.

Some of my acquaintances received bounty reward thousands of tokens, which now cost nothing. And what to do with it? Time and energy are spent, but there is no profit...
alexandrofff

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 11:57:22 AM

I have great hopes on LuckyToken Bounty
Pamela1966

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2018, 02:57:36 PM

I just started a signature campaign on Bountyhive 4th pillar precisely and I hope it pays off. Only reward from bounty I've gotten before is from Dragoncoin telegram campaign of course we all know there's hardly a project that allow newbie for signature,  the least is junior member upward
malekcap

Activity: 195
Merit: 24

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 12:23:02 AM

congratulations! in bounties you still make alot of money so first of all you need to upgrade you rank in bitcointalk to participate in one of the greatest bounty (SIGNATURE COMPAIGN) and you can participate in others wich are very profitable like translation if you have second language excpet english
modamo

Activity: 249
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 06:42:07 PM

Good result. I believe in bounty projects. I have some hope on my signature BeEasy campany. It's my first experience. And if it's not successful my faith at such bounty will die Sad

EuronPower

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 08:26:14 PM

Ooh 1500$? that's great, how much time you invested? How many campaigns are you doing right now?
After tokens distributions, what you do to multiply your profit? Holding, trading?

IAGON — WE REVOLUTIONIZE THE CLOUD
mega.kitten

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 08:43:56 PM

this is a very good result. tell how you chose the company of bounty. you got a reward for participating in the company's bounty or  Holding?

EnchStyle

Activity: 79

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 08:45:31 PM

20k, amazing! makes me think why the hell I keep doing translation bounties Cheesy
El Loco

Activity: 448
Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2018, 08:48:15 PM

Translation and Media/Articles bounty are very profitable for me, Twitter and Facebook less. Of course, it will depend on the ICO. If ICO will fail or it's scam you will be rewarded with 0$, so it's important the ICO choose.
bitcoinstress

Activity: 228

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2018, 08:51:12 PM

$1500 for Jr member, what donyou take a part on their bounties. That's huge amount you can get more if you hold them for more little longer.

cryptotnak

Activity: 194

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 09:08:09 PM

That is great if you receive that amount ,you could have better you can search new bounty campaigns at the alternate currency > marketplace> bounties > there you will find the existing and upcoming bounty campaigns that might be proftable but becareful because most of the campaigns here are scams,you should be doing research to lessen the risk of joining scams.

Pab
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 09:15:40 PM

Bounty is like investment.We are investing our time and effort
So same way like in a case of investment we need to carefully research project
Mostly i work for long time to get lot of tokens
now my last earned tokens are down but i am not selling waiting for better time

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
barlo357

Activity: 574

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 09:18:22 PM

Participate in translations they will give you high profit but you must alert always because it is a first come first serve basis. A lot of members participating now because of the high profit. But you need more extra time and effort for the campaign.

thetruth123123

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 09:22:47 PM

This sounds amazing, but there is a simple law, where are more people = less profit, so need to do things as translation, blogs, YouTbe, non popular things = more profit, lol
yura888

Activity: 364

“Create Your Decentralized Life”

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 09:27:42 PM

Good result. I got the best result in the Eidoo project where I got 2150 coins. The price is now 1.85

Nagrogflaz

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 12:03:24 AM

bounty campaign is the choice of the bounty hunters to get the coins by not paying a lot of money, the results of bounty campaign will be profitable even though the price of the coin is low and I have also proved it

novita_gendut

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 02:01:08 AM

I think if you are less understanding about bounty then you should participate in a great gift that earns over $ 1000 with less effort, then you should read more to get the gifts you have followed 
thanhdatdat23

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 02:07:01 AM

I've participated in some bounties and i've earned some money that i feel very good Cheesy Now i'm participating in Merculet bounty (you can check it in my signature), to me Merculet is really really really good project and so is its bounty Wink It asks for many requirements but the stakes are so good. Beside the bounty, this project is potential and it's worth participating in its ICO, i'm going to buy some because of its good advisors and team leaders.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: