Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 05:02:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I am a SEO God. Ask me your SEO question for $10.  (Read 475 times)
kwelders (OP)

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 09:23:41 AM
Last edit: April 11, 2018, 09:41:52 AM by kwelders

Like it or not but I'm an actual SEO Guru.

In fact, I almost am to be considered an SEO God. As I am not only omniscient, but also benevolent I am willing to share some of my wisdom with you. For just $10 you get the once-in-a-lifetime chance to ask me any SEO-related question and receive a detailed answer to it.

Link-juice, domain age, penalties & recovery, on-site optimization, disavowing links, keywords density, linkbuilding, pbn, penguin 4.0, panda 4.0, GWT, Backlink profile, local SEO - trust me when I say that I know all about it. Do you?

Here is how it works:

You send me your question as a private message.
Upon accepting your question you will send the $10 in Bitcoin
You will then receive your answer within one hour, most likely within minutes.

Please note: this is for people in need of advice. I will reject all smart questions looking to school or ridicule me, even the person asking is willing to make payment. This offer is to help people, I'm not doing this for my health. People that have received their answer are obliged to give their feedback in this thread. I will leave the feedback here uncommented and will not engage in any further conversation outside of private messages.

In the absolute rare case that you cannot take any value out of your response you are entitled to a full refund.

I am ready to receive your question. Cometh all.

https://i2-prod.mirror.co.uk/incoming/article11109978.ece/ALTERNATES/s1200/PROD-Jesus-Christ.jpg

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Sellingaccs

Activity: 126
Merit: 50

Ask me for Pools, Nodes and Explorers.

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 09:56:17 AM

You might want to try Earn.com as you can setup your own price, and be sure that you get paid upon answering. There are many lists which you can join, and receive messages if someome wants to send a message or a survey to the whole list.

kwelders (OP)

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 10:15:17 AM

Earn.com is a SCAM as it forces you to use social media which I, by the nature of being a god, despise.

Now ask your question my child, else leave this sacred thread.
1C6fV5DtakfKANLJ8GUV7hCaA

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

Crypto Marketer For Whales

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2018, 12:29:02 PM

Earn.com is a SCAM as it forces you to use social media which I, by the nature of being a god, despise.

wow really

Buy Reddit Accounts & Upvotes
Discord: Playerup#6929
Telegram: @redditfactory
Sellingaccs

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 12:33:54 PM

wow really

It's not a scam, OP should look definition of a "SCAM". They do have some requirements for linked in, as they use it mainly so people do not abuse the paid messages, and prove that they actually expertise on some certain subject.

kwelders (OP)

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 12:37:23 PM
Last edit: April 11, 2018, 12:47:33 PM by kwelders

They also want your private email, your work email, your Facebook profile, your GitHub profile, your LinkedIn profile and payouts only go to Coinbase (nowhere else), they are constantly behind with payoutsand never respond to customer service tickets. What more do you need in order to smell a rat?

I fully understand that you work for them promoting them on forums but PLEASE not in my thread. My advice is as unbiased as it is pristine and helpful. Please pose your question via PM or leave this sacred place that is my thread.
Joel_Jantsen
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1308

Get your game girl

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 01:29:01 PM

You're a Sesus  === Seo Jesus.Rename yourself with better keywords man.My question to you is,how well acquainted  are you with Server Side Rendered Applications ? What SEO techniques can you offer for a single page application which is rendered on the server ?

You may choose to ignore my question because I'm not paying you $10 bucks.Just want to make sure you know what's what.
kwelders (OP)

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 01:38:27 PM

I will reject all smart questions looking to school or ridicule me, even if the person asking is willing to make payment.

Please leave my thread.
kwelders (OP)

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 02:03:08 PM

Have you committed a sin and been penalized by Google?

Rejoice as there is forgiveness in this world...but YOU HAVE TO ASK for it

Send me a PM with your question.
Sellingaccs

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 02:06:47 PM

They also want your private email, your work email, your Facebook profile, your GitHub profile, your LinkedIn profile and payouts only go to Coinbase (nowhere else), they are constantly behind with payoutsand never respond to customer service tickets. What more do you need in order to smell a rat?

I fully understand that you work for them promoting them on forums but PLEASE not in my thread. My advice is as unbiased as it is pristine and helpful. Please pose your question via PM or leave this sacred place that is my thread.

Not true at all. Not sure if that was case some day, however they do only require linked in, other social medias are purely optional. Also you can request cash out to a normal btc address as well, and they have been sent to me everytime within 5 minutes! I was just trying to be helpful, and suggest you that service. It's fine if you don't want to use it.

Ps. They verified my account even without me needing to have linkedin.

kwelders (OP)

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 02:29:51 PM

Please stop hijacking my thread.
Naida_BR

Activity: 980
Merit: 62

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 04:42:33 PM
Merited by BTCforJoe (1)

Maybe you are a SEO guru. Maybe you know many things about DM.

But with this attitude you are not going to achieve anything.

Just friendly notive. Cheers
UmerIdrees

Activity: 2226
Merit: 834

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2018, 04:59:49 PM

Just friendly notive. Cheers

Exactly, the more Polite the OP is, the better he can get clients. There is no point for him to be so rude.

kwelders (OP)

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 05:14:18 PM

Get THE FUCK off my thread.
BTCforJoe

Activity: 882
Merit: 976

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2018, 05:15:45 PM

Came here to say this.

OP, I understand that you’re trying to build an avatar for yourself here, but you’re going about it the wrong way. It’s one thing to be an expert at something, and another to be a complete asshole. You seemed to have mixed the two together, which doesn’t work when you’re trying to ask strangers for money to ask you a question that they could easily ask Google first.

You haven’t proven yourself to be an expert, but you have succeeded in showing that you’re unwilling to be fair to others who are providing feedback, which goes to show me (and I’m sure many others) that you don’t have a level head for this type of business.

I’m also in the SEO game, so if anyone reading this has a question regarding specific SEO information, send me a PM and I’ll point you in the right direction. For free.

Don’t submit yourself to the likes of this abusive wolf ticket seller.

kwelders (OP)

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 05:19:58 PM

@mod: how do I ban permanent off topic replies to my thread? This is the market section, I posted an offered here in full accordance to the rules.

Please help me keep my offer spam free.
Lovecove

Activity: 161
Merit: 38

(Thank you for all the merit =) ) ~Lovecove!

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 05:23:01 PM

this is how we know you're fake lol. You can't be an SEO guru while despising social media.

Social media is a huge part of SEO... Google algorithm takes into account social media presence and your favorability there. In fact, social media is a big part of link building strategies. It's also a big part of gaining organic trust from visitors....

I'm not sure how you can call yourself an "SEO god." Do you even know which social media outlets are the most popular and what their affects are on SEO?

Visit now if you're interested in buying these domains: EtherMining.org, CryptoMovement.org, Bitcoiner.Co
kwelders (OP)

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 05:26:03 PM

This is an offer, not a discussion.

For the last time, stop spamming.
DeViiL93

Activity: 28

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 11:15:28 PM

Go to udemy.com
and make ur offer  Tongue full tuto for example amount BTC if they are any buyers !
better than this scam 10$ per question  Grin WTF dude Shocked "GOD Seo"
kwelders (OP)

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 05:31:37 AM

Go to udemy.com
and make ur offer  Tongue full tuto for example amount BTC if they are any buyers !
better than this scam 10$ per question  Grin WTF dude Shocked "GOD Seo"

Will consider.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: