Bitcoin Forum
June 08, 2024, 12:30:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][NO-ICO] WhiteWall - Best protection for your personal information  (Read 1320 times)
sircy

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 07:53:23 AM

a unique breakthrough. amid the multitude of ways to breaking into information about a person's data then the ICO gave a solution how to overcome it. This sort of thing will be much needed in the future and hopefully be successful projects.

whitepaper[large]DataBloc [/large]| website
The Airbnb of Data Services

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
Madstayler (OP)

Activity: 406
Merit: 106

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 08:35:01 AM

a unique breakthrough. amid the multitude of ways to breaking into information about a person's data then the ICO gave a solution how to overcome it. This sort of thing will be much needed in the future and hopefully be successful projects.
Thank you for your warm feedback.

Basically, there won`t be any ICO. We already have everything that is mentioned in the announcement and we are ready to provide our services right now.
Madstayler (OP)

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 08:37:46 AM

Interesting. Official website will published today ?
We need a bit more time to make it done right. We will publish both the White Paper and the website till the end of the week.
Poe AT

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 02:17:17 PM

Guys, you say you're going to launch bug bounty to prove that noone can hack you. Why are you so sure that bounty-hunters will show you your breaches? They can just use hack your service and tell you nothing
AvadaJigurda

Activity: 231
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 04:05:15 PM

Guys, you say you're going to launch bug bounty to prove that noone can hack you. Why are you so sure that bounty-hunters will show you your breaches? They can just use hack your service and tell you nothing

And what is the point of this action? We'll pay remuneration to everyone who will break into our system. I don't think that someone can just keep quiet about it
JessePinkman.Jr

Activity: 15

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 04:23:41 PM

Hey, devs! I got one more question! Do you need someone who will translate your announce into different languages?
Annieluvyou

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 04:36:31 PM

Still cant judge the project to be good or not, Still need to learn a lot more about the project.
And the good news from the project in that we should get our data listed and secured.

AvadaJigurda

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 05:00:25 PM

Still cant judge the project to be good or not, Still need to learn a lot more about the project.
And the good news from the project in that we should get our data listed and secured.

I understand you. Soon we'll publish more information about project(White Paper and link to our site)
AvadaJigurda

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 05:01:08 PM

Hey, devs! I got one more question! Do you need someone who will translate your announce into different languages?

For now we don't need it. But I'll let you know if we do.
Poe AT

Activity: 8

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 04:58:57 PM

If someone hack you, you invite him to your team or just give him the remuneration?
AvadaJigurda

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 06:30:06 PM

If someone hack you, you invite him to your team or just give him the remuneration?

You know, we can't force someone to work for us. If someone hacks us, we give hiw an opportunity to work with us. But he'll  definitely get the remuneration
Eulalila

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 07:04:07 PM

awesome project. wait for more important updates. goodluck to the team behid this project
merculet
Behiri

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 08:06:30 PM

Great project with good working team everything is good about this with a limited supply which will lead to high cost per coin
CaesarIsDeaf

Activity: 11

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 11:51:33 AM

I like your project, but I have a question. Do you have an access to stored in your system data?
AvadaJigurda

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 12:52:59 PM

I like your project, but I have a question. Do you have an access to stored in your system data?

Well, you know, an administrator isn't sincere if he say that he doesn't have an access to data, stored on drives. Here is a clear answer - yes, we have that access. And that is why all data is stored in encrypted form. Only our users have the keys to decrypt this encryption.
CaesarIsDeaf

Activity: 11

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 02:36:31 PM
Last edit: April 15, 2018, 03:40:56 PM by CaesarIsDeaf

Well, you know, an administrator isn't sincere if he say that he doesn't have an access to data, stored on drives. Here is a clear answer - yes, we have that access. And that is why all data is stored in encrypted form. Only our users have the keys to decrypt this encryption.

Ok. But can you install the packet sniffer and read all outgoing to the Internet information?
AvadaJigurda

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 03:41:23 PM
Merited by Madstayler (2)

Ok. But can you install the packet sniffer and read all incoming and outgoing from the Internet information?

Theoretically - yes. Practically - sure, we can do it. But there is a third party VPN client on every remote workstation, that encrypts all outgoing information. Even we can't read it
Madstayler (OP)

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 11:27:38 AM

Please, join our Telegram chat or follow us on other mass media to be informed about all latest news of the project

WhiteWall Telegram Chat  WhiteWall official Twitter

WhiteWall official Medium  WhiteWall official Reddit
MSaxx

Activity: 3

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 05:22:52 AM

Guys, can you create cheaper tariff plan(but not at the expense of perfomance)? I think 150 USD for VPS it's quite expensive
AvadaJigurda

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 08:41:37 AM

Guys, can you create cheaper tariff plan(but not at the expense of perfomance)? I think 150 USD for VPS it's quite expensive

Hello. One doesn't simply to create cheaper tariff plan. Let me explain you what for you pay this money. There's 3 basic factors that form the price: depreciation of hardware, data-centers fee and data protection.
Third item includes maintenance of net of routers(servers that process, mix and redirect traffic), VPN service(more than 5 different VPN services), and also it includes paid traffic of services like JAP and Globax. It's totally pointless to save on it.
It's possible to create tariff plan with less amount of allocated RAM or even go futher and set up a server with cheaper processor and/or without SSD. No doubts, it'll have a huge impact on efficiency, but it'll be enough to store cryptocurrency wallets or to trade on stock markets.
Also we can start using data-centers in other countries. But there are certain risks. Even if we don't mention the legislation, quality of service can be far from ideal. There can be different force majeures we can't handle with.
Company management is actively discussing possible ways to make our services cheaper and the relevance of such decision. If it's interesting for most part of our community, the company will take account of the wishes of our clients.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: