Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 12:23:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Most hilarious whitepaper ever! Condominium coin.  (Read 97 times)
KonstantinosM (OP)

Activity: 1493
Merit: 763

Life is a taxable event

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 02:31:11 AM

Do you want to see a coin that puts the SHIT in shitcoin? Here you go. https://cdmcoin.org/condominium_wp1.pdf

Quote from: Condominium whitepaper Abstract
Abstract
We introduce a new currency that is based on Proof of Stake protocol and we reward
generousely the master-nodes who are the guarantors of our network. Our currency will
enable the users to book any travel service such as booking a hostels, walk in the mountain,
renting a car or ski-equipment with a maximum guarantee for their privacy. We are
committed to the principles that form the backbone of the cryptocurrency technology, which
in our view offers a good alternative to the current financial and monetary system, which is
dominated by too big to fail giant. In the future, we want to make our currency, your Vacation
Currency that will accompany you to your next vacation destination everywhere around the
globe.

And here is the abstract again with the really shitty parts highlighted in bold:

Quote from: Condominium whitepaper Abstract
Abstract
We introduce a new currency that is based on Proof of Stake protocol and we reward
generousely the master-nodes
who are the guarantors of our network. Our currency will
enable the users to book any travel service such as booking a hostels, walk in the mountain,
renting a car or ski-equipment with a maximum guarantee for their privacy. We are
committed to the principles that form the backbone of the cryptocurrency technology
, which
in our view offers a good alternative to the current financial and monetary system, which is
dominated by too big to fail giant. In the future, we want to make our currency, your Vacation
Currency
that will accompany you to your next vacation destination everywhere around the
globe.

1. Weird grammar, should insert "the"
2. You don't reward the masternodes, new coins cost the devs nothing. Also generously is not spelled generousely. Spellcheck?
3. Masternodes don't guarantee a network. My technical knowledge is limited so I won't try and explain it though.
4. Any service? Even those that only accept fiat as payments? Or those that are closed to the public? Can you give someone enough Condoms (the coin is called condominium) and they'll let you climb mountains that are forbidden to climb? Or Mt. Everest without any climbing experience?
5. A Shitcoin with principles. This is at best politicizing if you're not being very subtle, it doesn't belong in a whitepaper. At worst it's plagiarizing Satoshi who also didn't put it in the whitepaper as far as I remember.
6. Speaks for itself. Dominated by too big to fail Giant. We're in S&M territory right here.

I won't read the rest of the whitepaper for now. I'm maxed out on BS.

I would recommend they re-brand their coin to sell condoms or condominiums. Maybe the can sell those cheap Chinese "Electronically TESTEO" condoms.

Syscoin has the best of Bitcoin and Ethereum in one place, it's merge mined with Bitcoin so it is plugged into Bitcoin's ecosystem and takes full advantage of it's POW while rewarding Bitcoin miners with Syscoin
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: