Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 03:20:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 83 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum is officially dead  (Read 5466 times)
Evakotel (OP)

Activity: 96
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 11:40:08 AM

We have seen ETH going up and down so many time. Now do you think ETH is officially dead, why do you think so?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
xireKT

Activity: 152

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 11:43:34 AM

We have seen ETH going up and down so many time. Now do you think ETH is officially dead, why do you think so?

Dead? Why would it be dead? lol...

We are currently facing a bear market stage, of course prices are down. All there is to do currently is accumulate those great projects out there (if you truly believe in cryptos and their technologies) or HODL if you are in loss.

That being said, ETH is far from being dead... It's a great promissing altcoin.

I believe the market will eventually switch from being bearish to bullish (Hopefully some time in the near future).
yrsat

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 11:47:33 AM

First dollar will perish, this is a real bubble, which everyone knows about, but it continues to exist. The price of the Ethereum grew and fell, as this market is manipulated. And in moments of falling prices buy it.
Mega Sardines

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 11:49:15 AM

I do not think so. Many ICOs nowadays are ERC-20 based which means ethereum blockchain will still remain and will soon emerge.

STEALTHCRYPTO
═• Quantum Secure Cryptography for data protection •═
atrocityx

Activity: 336
Merit: 71

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 11:50:04 AM

Like many others who I sure agree ETH isn't dead but some of the FUD surrounding their platform is justifiable.  The "throw my hands up moment" is proof of weak hands (POW3D)... how can this run on Ethereum blockchain and they be okay with it?  The number of scams or coins that simply don't do anything are everywhere.  I really wish Ethereum would have some sort of system of auditing what can be made into a token on their platform because some of this stuff is ridiculous.   There are lots of people right behind them who only need just a bit more adoption to really eat into Ethereum's market cap.   I sold 90% of my position in the run-up and am hesitant to take most of my position back.   Ethereum will never go away, but I think if they're gonna see north of 4 figures again any time soon, they may need some repositioning.
Proc.dev

Activity: 287
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 11:52:00 AM

Such statements are an integral part of the bitcointalk. However there are no confirmation to believe so.
The cryptomarket is very dynamic. You sholud be patient and observe for a long time period.

iigor

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 11:52:46 AM

It is very simple. I DO NOT THINK SO
Ethereum is not dead and will not die so easy, doesn't matter what its haters are trying to tell us.

tsaroz
Legendary

Activity: 2926
Merit: 1069

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2018, 11:55:07 AM

Well they are just taking birth and is still to grow.
They are pioneer to a (many) special technology in blockchain.
And are still evolving to introduce some new technologies.
I believe it's new Casper POS would be a something to look for.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
hase0278

Activity: 882
Merit: 544

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 11:56:45 AM

It is very simple. I DO NOT THINK SO
Ethereum is not dead and will not die so easy, doesn't matter what its haters are trying to tell us.
It won't die until it can still be used by others to start off their own ICO(since the erc20 tokens are the lifeline of ETH). If token creation subsides and ICO startup lessens, ETH will still have a value until all of the erc20 tokens are deemed worthless which is very unlikely to happen(since many erc20 tokens have good usage too). For this reason I believe ETH will still last long, it is just suffering bear market like what other alts experience too.
Haley craft

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 11:57:04 AM

I think I've seen this kind of problem many times.
But ETH does not die, and ETH establishes a perfect ecosystem.

LesterD

Activity: 665
Merit: 114

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 11:58:18 AM

no. did you just enter crypto world just because it is in demand? have you study or learn anything from it befor you enter? do some research dude, dont make any thoughts on your mind without knowing the real capabilities of cryptocurrency.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Classica35

Activity: 518
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 11:58:48 AM

I do not think Ethereum is dead and the is he hardest thing i can ever think of, most especially when it comes to Eth. Ethereum is a coin with lots of potentials and it is very promising. Instead of looking at Eth as being dead, i think the best thing you should do now is to look at it from the positive side of view. Take advantage of the present price price, by investing more into this wonderful coin called Ethereum and in few months' time i believe you will be in good profit.
ModaFuka1994

Activity: 182

The stock photography revolution

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 12:04:01 PM

What you mean when you create this topic? Don't you believe in ETH? For me, I totally believe in this altcoin, it's the best altcoin and it's making this cryptocurrency world better day by day by being the fulcrum for ICO project to develop. There are a lot of ICO project develop depend on ETH blockchain so what will happen if ETH dead? I think it'll be the end of cryptocurrency world but I think this case will never happening cause ETH will survive forever.

Bananiheller

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 12:10:31 PM

Ha ha Grin. That's a strange statement. Ethereum is alive and well. The team is strictly on the road map. A lot of ICO on the Ethereum platform. There's no reason to think Ethereum is in trouble right now. I think Ethereum is more reliable and better than bitcoin and other altcoins.
Edrahil67
Copper Member

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 12:13:41 PM

When i checked coinmarketcap today it feel like it still well alive! Grin
bocyaj

Activity: 1324
Merit: 302

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 12:20:25 PM

Ethereum is dead?
Not at all.Ethereum is the queen of crypto currency.As like a bitcoin,ethereum had potential to recover his old value.Now the price of Ethereum is expected to raise back to 500$ soon.I think 500$ is not small amount.Many ICO is running with the ETH,it's not easy to kill the Ethereum.If any coin had a chance to  replace the Bitcoin,surely it will be Ethereum.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS

▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
Play now

▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
ProofOfLambo

Activity: 238
Merit: 9

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 12:27:50 PM

Ethereum is probably one of the most healthy alts out there due to the huge ecosystem that is being built on top. It makes one of the best hold coins for the long term without doubts.
Igorpap2

Activity: 238

BAANX - https://baanx.com

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 12:31:52 PM

Died? Do not panic, It's just a temporary price drop.
But even with such a collapse of the market, successful ICO basis of Eterium, pass! And this means that the etherium is still alive!  Shocked
Leftneck

Activity: 476

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 12:34:57 PM

why do you assume like that?
it is natural that the coins have decreased, just waiting for time to get back up, especially eth.
I do not think there is a dead ethic while there are still many who use it.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
thisappointed

Activity: 616
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 12:38:00 PM

I'll ask you the same question that you have asked, why do think so that Ethereum is dead? if you asked that kind of question because of its UPs and DOWNs then you are not paying attention on what really cryptocurrency is. It seems like you are still confuse why cryptocurrencies pumps and dumps from time to time. Let me say this to you, what is happening on the cryptocurrency, this ups and downs are just normal.

So there is no point on asking if it is dead already just because of that, what a noob question, quit earning cryptocurrency if you are going to be like that.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 83 »
  Print  

Jump to: