Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 03:22:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC going to $30000 by Dec 2018!! Up up up! + ADA, EOS, Ripple  (Read 332 times)
btcone111 (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 110

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 11:55:13 AM
Last edit: April 12, 2018, 01:58:33 PM by btcone111
Merited by Tyrantt (2)

Hello all, I've been watching prices closely.
Obviously BTC seems to have stabilised around $6-$7K
I would like to share a few potential extremely bullish patterns in development in some of the alts.

The pattern I think we might be seeing here is a cup and handle pattern - which is extremely bullish when price shoots up from handle.

However the pattern is not fully developed yet, so it might not work. If we have a very strong rebounce from here then it will not be a cup and handle. Instead we will need price to slowly increase by about 10% every month from now then I am very sure we will have a cup and handle moon rise by August.

Cardano ADA
This is one with the strongest possibility of having a cup and handle brew. Graph also works in log scale - which is pretty crazy.
The price seems to have stabilised around 2000+ satoshis. All we need from here is a slow price increase with volume increase in the coming months.
I suggest we could start buying a little bit now because if it's a cup and handle, we are right now at the very bottom of the cup!
Expect at least 10000 satoshis if it's a cup n handle.

Ripple
Same.
I'm personally not a big fan of Ripple. Well but the chart says what it says! Expect another pump higher than last peak if it's a cup and handle from here.

EOS
This actually doesn't look like a cup and handle. However I just like to point out how EOS broke the recent downtrend channel -  giving me confidence the alts market might soon be turning into bullish
EOS might see its own small correction again in the coming month due to the shrinking volume but after that it could moon

Last but not least - our all time favourite

We need price to slowly increase from here with increasing volume. We do not want to see a V shaped rebounce [last rebounce circled in orange, we do not want this ] (i.e. if price reaches $10K in 2 weeks it will be very bad news.) We want to see something like end of April $7.5K, May $8K, Jun $10K with increasing volume. Then we would have a mooning pattern which might bring btc to at least $30K in Q4

Please discuss and any merits will be appreciated if you like this post. Thanks!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
One day after my original post on 12th Apr
The Alts I have chosen have shown the largest percentage gain among top 10.

As I said, we do not want to see a hurried recovery from here.
To see a cup and handle pattern completion, we need a slow and accelerating price recovery from here to Jun / Jul.
Then moon.

"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
uslfd

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 10:19:34 PM

Excellent anaylsis. We will see how the market unfolds.... thanks for sharing.

▌▌   Anonymous and Untraceable     ›› ››   DeepOnion  ‹‹ ‹‹     TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED    ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     ANN  Whitepaper  FACEBOOK  Twitter  Youtube  Forum     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌   ••  JOIN AIRDROP 🚀  ••  |||   Download DeepOnion   |||   ✅ Verified with DeepVault    ▌▌
liseff3

Activity: 532
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 10:52:44 PM

Along with the many criticisms and bans aimed at Bitcoin in the first and second quarters of this year, it's hard to believe that bitcoin prices will reach $ 30.000. But it's not impossible that bitcoin prices will be as high as $ 30.000 as analysts once thought because Bitcoin is the only best crypto.
davis196

Activity: 2954
Merit: 905

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 06:31:36 AM

I would say good analysis,not excellent.
The OP doesn`t care about all the news about new regulations ,that hit the cryptocurrency markets.
He only watches a chart and gives BTC price predictions based on what?Based on the trend of some altcoins.
I thought that all altcoins follow the bitcoin price trends,not the opposite.Bitcoin doesn`t follow the ripple or cardano price movement,so we can`t say what will happen.
I really want a 30K USD bitcoin price around December and I pray for that,but this is highly unlikely to happen.

talkbitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032

All I know is that I know nothing.

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 09:27:36 AM

i never understand why people are "fans of Ripple"! it is not really doing anything special. it is just another useless altcoin which is actually centralized and has no usages.
i can get being interested in its pumps and wanting to make profit from them but apart from that, there is nothing more to it.

.L I V E C O I N . N E T.
..PROFITBOX..
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
█████████████▄  ▄████████████
    █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀    ▀█ ▀████████
████  █████▀  ▄▄  ▀█  ▀██████
  ████████▀  ▄██▄  ▀█   ▀████
    ██████   ▀██▀   ██   ████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
██  █████████▄  ▄████████████
  ███████████████████████████
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████████████████▀ ███
█████████████████████▀   ███
    █████████████▀     ████
  █████████████▀   ██    ████
████  █████▀     ██    ████
  ███████▀   ██    ██    ████
    █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████    ██    ██    ████
██  █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████████████████████████
tomahawk9

Activity: 2086
Merit: 994

Cats on Mars

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 11:10:30 AM

EOS is giving you confidence because of the recent pump? it looks like an artificial pump to me since there aren't any relevant news from this coin,  and the correction is coming after the air drop. Also, just because EOS is going up doesn't mean that other alts will follow, that's not how the market works.

Ripple, a bankers coin that not many people care about.

BTC to 30k? is the number 30k the "pick of the month" to speculate about the BTC price at the end of the year?? everyone keeps mentioning that number. IMO, very unlikely that we see that figure, we'll probably get closer to the last ATH.

Duelbits
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀

Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█

Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █

Blackjack
|█▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄
       ▀████▄▄
         ██████▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀    ▀▀█
████████▄        █
█████████▄        █
██████████▄     ▄██
█████████▀▀▀█▄▄████
▀▀███▀▀       ████
   █          ███
   █          █▀
▄█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▀▀
███████▀▀▀
                 NEW!                  
SPORTS BETTING 
|||
[ Đ ][ Ł ]
AVAILABLE NOW
btcone111 (OP)

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 01:58:49 PM
Last edit: April 12, 2018, 04:00:01 PM by btcone111

One day after my original post on 12th Apr
The Alts I have chosen have shown the largest percentage gain among top 10.

As I said, we do not want to see a hurried recovery from here.
To see a cup and handle pattern completion, we need a slow and accelerating price recovery from here to Jun / Jul.
Then moon.

I would say good analysis,not excellent.
The OP doesn`t care about all the news about new regulations ,that hit the cryptocurrency markets.
He only watches a chart and gives BTC price predictions based on what?Based on the trend of some altcoins.
I thought that all altcoins follow the bitcoin price trends,not the opposite.Bitcoin doesn`t follow the ripple or cardano price movement,so we can`t say what will happen.
I really want a 30K USD bitcoin price around December and I pray for that,but this is highly unlikely to happen.

technical anaylsis doesn't care about fundamentals.
Not saying I don't care about fundamentals but any technical analysis would not incorporate that.

EOS is giving you confidence because of the recent pump? it looks like an artificial pump to me since there aren't any relevant news from this coin,  and the correction is coming after the air drop. Also, just because EOS is going up doesn't mean that other alts will follow, that's not how the market works.

Ripple, a bankers coin that not many people care about.

BTC to 30k? is the number 30k the "pick of the month" to speculate about the BTC price at the end of the year?? everyone keeps mentioning that number. IMO, very unlikely that we see that figure, we'll probably get closer to the last ATH.

$30K is a careful estimate.
if a cup and handle pattern is completed btc will moon - definitely above last peak.
pealr12

Activity: 1946
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 02:06:19 PM

You forgot to add credits, beta will be release this april and mainnet will be on june.  Credits platform is aiming for the 1m/tps which is absolutety impossible to anyone, but credits will show this 1m/tps when beta is release.
thecodebear

Activity: 2072
Merit: 811

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 03:03:31 PM

I don't know if Bitcoin will hit $30k by end of this year. I think it's more likely to happen next spring, as I think it'll take most of this year to gradually build back up to $20k and set that price as the new base of the next bull run.
Palmerson

Activity: 434
Merit: 255

Live cams shows pimped with cryptocurrency

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 03:24:53 PM

I don't know if Bitcoin will hit $30k by end of this year. I think it's more likely to happen next spring, as I think it'll take most of this year to gradually build back up to $20k and set that price as the new base of the next bull run.
Bitcoin every year shows an increase in prices relative to last year at least 2 times. Last year bitcoin was completed at a price of $ 18,000. This gives me hope that bitcoin will cost around $ 36,000 at the end of this year. I understand that the forecast is not accurate. But each of us uses his intuition to use cryptocurrencies.

▄▄██▄▄
       ▄▄███▀  ▀███▄▄
   ▄▄███▀▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀▀███▄▄
▄██▀▀   ▄▄██▀▀██▄▄   ▀▀██▄
██▀  ▄▄██▀▀      ▀▀██▄▄  ▀██
██▄ ██▀              ▀██  ██
▀▀████▄▄▄             ██  ██
▄   ██▀▀▀████▄▄▄      ▀▀████
██  ██       ▀▀▀███▄▄▄     ▀
██  ██             ▀▀▀███▄▄▄
██  ██▄▄            ▄▄██ ▀██
██▄   ▀▀██▄      ▄██▀▀   ▄██
▀███▄    ▀██▄▄██▀    ▄███▀
    ▀▀██▄▄   ▀▀   ▄▄██▀▀
        ▀██▄▄  ▄▄██▀
           ▀▀██▀▀

♡   Live cams shows pimped with cryptocurrency   ♡
██Discord  |  Twitter  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |  Bitcointalk  |  Github██

▄▄██▄▄
       ▄▄███▀  ▀███▄▄
   ▄▄███▀▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀▀███▄▄
▄██▀▀   ▄▄██▀▀██▄▄   ▀▀██▄
██▀  ▄▄██▀▀      ▀▀██▄▄  ▀██
██▄ ██▀              ▀██  ██
▀▀████▄▄▄             ██  ██
▄   ██▀▀▀████▄▄▄      ▀▀████
██  ██       ▀▀▀███▄▄▄     ▀
██  ██             ▀▀▀███▄▄▄
██  ██▄▄            ▄▄██ ▀██
██▄   ▀▀██▄      ▄██▀▀   ▄██
▀███▄    ▀██▄▄██▀    ▄███▀
    ▀▀██▄▄   ▀▀   ▄▄██▀▀
        ▀██▄▄  ▄▄██▀
           ▀▀██▀▀
Tyrantt

Activity: 1022
Merit: 564

Need some spare btc for a new PC

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 03:45:05 PM

No one can know for sure. But why do you think that? The jump in 2017 was way higher in just 6 months, and if you compare the price at this moment with the one from last year, we have 3x bigger price, I can say that I'm expecting $35,000-$40,000 as peak this year.

Also, @btcone111  can you maybe edit all those 3 consecutive replies into one? really unnecessary to have all 3 like that.

Need some spare btc for a new PC that can at least run Adobe Dreamweaver.

BTC - 19qm3kH4MZELkefEb55HCe4Y5jgRRLCQmn ♦♦♦ ETH - 0xd71ACd8781d66393eBfc3Acd65B224e97Ae1952D
klasik1980

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 06:47:32 PM

Once upon a time, a thousand dollars for Bitcoin was beyond the scope of fiction, and now many and twenty thousand dollars were seen live. Last year, no one thought that bitcoin would rise to $ 20,000. I think the prices for bitcoins will reach $ 30,000.
thecodebear

Activity: 2072
Merit: 811

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 09:12:44 AM

No one can know for sure. But why do you think that? The jump in 2017 was way higher in just 6 months, and if you compare the price at this moment with the one from last year, we have 3x bigger price, I can say that I'm expecting $35,000-$40,000 as peak this year.

Also, @btcone111  can you maybe edit all those 3 consecutive replies into one? really unnecessary to have all 3 like that.

2017 was a completely different situation than 2018. 2017 was coming off of a year and a half of steady growth after Bitcoin found its floor around $200 after the long slow down period following the late 2013 boom and the Mt Gox crash. While 2018 is coming off the 2017 boom. It seems Bitcoin has just in the past few weeks found its floor of $6000s and now must start to turn the market around. It will take time for Bitcoin to turn around, for bear market to turn into bull market and head back to the ATH and then initiate another boom. Sure it's not gonna take nearly as long as it did after the Mt Gox crash which basically destroyed a lot of bitcoin users and took confidence out of the market for a long time, but its gonna take more than a few months to make a complete turnaround and go back to $20k and then higher.

Personally I'd say it'll take bitcoin about 6 months from now, if the market bottom has now been established and it starts gaining ground. So I think it could possibly break the ATH and start moving higher around the end of the year, but I think its very unlikely another boom period initiates immediately. 2018 is a crash and rebuild year, and I expect 2019 will be the next boom in which we'll see Bitcoin over $50k. There's nothing wrong with Bitcoin taking a year and a half to buildup after the crash and have another boom from the bottom of say ~10x from $6k to ~$60k.
btcone111 (OP)

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 11:00:43 AM

ADA is flying.
I hope it could go slowly from here.
Denker
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1014

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 12:24:06 PM

ADA is flying.

Dude stop shilling your altcoin positions here.
This is the Bitcoin speculation section. Bitcoin!!
Writing something about Bitcoin and then bring up some altcoins, what of course was the main reason why you did this, is embarrassing.
ADA is a scam by the way. A pretty big one!
btcone111 (OP)

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 01:06:40 PM

ADA is flying.

Dude stop shilling your altcoin positions here.
This is the Bitcoin speculation section. Bitcoin!!
Writing something about Bitcoin and then bring up some altcoins, what of course was the main reason why you did this, is embarrassing.
ADA is a scam by the way. A pretty big one!
No it's not what you think.
I only see $ making opportunity.

Also, Cardano received one of the highest ratings in Weiss crypto rating report among all listed cryptos.  Even higher than BTC
How is that a big scam? Please provide evidence before you make claims.

I also mentioned about btc's pattern. Just that for today ADA was up against all the other ones.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: