Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 05:59:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Ethereum Fast  (Read 601 times)
ethfast (OP)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 12:16:20 PM
Last edit: April 16, 2018, 10:55:11 PM by ethfast

Ethereum Fast
Decentralized Lightning Fast Transactions

Another era is coming

Ethereum Fast has the ambitious goal to introduce a lighter and faster token than Ethereum. Ethereum Fast acts as an active deterrent for common programming mistakes (with a lighter code), heavy smart contracts, high transaction fees, and slow transaction processes.

Features:
  • Ethereum Fast fixed major issues regarding micro-transactions, allowing you to make deposits to exchanges in time for price or arbitrage opportunities.
  • Because of its decentralized nature, Ethereum Fast is a highly secure and resilient payment system without the requierement of a government or military protection.
  • Ethereum Fast has low transactions fees, allowing you to exchange or trade them without heavy charges between platforms.

Ethereum Fast aims to be a token that allows for true growth of Ethereum as a currency, that's why the dev has focused energy solely on building a token with low transaction fees and high speed transfers. While Ethereum has been valuable and served us well as a starting point, it has known flaws in the way it interacts with smart contracts. These programming cons have been solved by refactoring the Ethereum smart contract code.

Landing page
Ethereum Fast landing page
(Definitive website is coming soon)

Whitepaper
Currently under edition, it will be released soon.

Join us on Telegram!
t.me/ethereumfast

Join our community on Facebook
facebook.com/ethfast

Join our community on Twitter
twitter.com/Ethereum_Fast

Ethereum Fast on GitHub
github.com/ethereum-fast

Our primary core devs are:
  • Pierre Bouvier → Ethereum Fast dev, protocol developer
  • Richard Risser → Web dev and researcher

Technical aspects

Contract Address: 0x45eb0060a881291f3867158abf88eb7225374d39
Symbol: FAST
Decimals: 18

Token specifications
Total supply: 1,000,000 FAST
Circulating supply: 700,000 FAST
Issuance price : 1 FAST = 0.088 ETH
ERC20 Contract on Etherscan.io

Trade on EtherDelta
We are officially listed and trading now on EtherDelta.
Trade with us: https://etherdelta.com/#0x45eb0060a881291f3867158abf88eb7225374d39-ETH

Trade on other exchanges
We will apply soon to add Ethereum Fast on Cryptopia, Bittrex, Poloniex, Binance and HitBTC.

How to buy Ethereum Fast right now?
Actually, the only way to get your Ethereum Fast tokens is through the Airdrop.
There will be a token sale soon, more infos are coming soon.

Support the project

Airdrop
We are organizing a airdrop, registrations are now open for the first 300 participants. You will earn 2 FAST.
Tokens are sent the first day of each month.
The requierements are to be registered on Bitcointalk, with at least a Newbie member rank (No Brand new accepted) and at least 1 month of seniority (so accounts created after April, 10th 2018 can't participate before at least May, 10th 2018). You also should have a Ethereum wallet (MEW, Mist or Metamask are perfect), but it can't be a trading wallet.
One registration maximum per person is allowed.
Registration link: Google Form registration

Bounty
If you have skills in translation, you may help us to grow Ethereum Fast in other countries, the Bounty ANN thread will come shortly, we will release the link here. You may apply also if you are speaking

Goodies
Because we know that some people like to be involved in projects for real, we have created a online shop, on which you may buy clothes and accessories with the Ethereum Fast logo! Here is the online shop.
We will also offer a gift pack with several Ethereum Fast products (sweat, t-shirt, cap and mug) to the 3 biggest addresses holding Ethereum Fast on June 1st 2018, 6:00pm CEST (please claim your gift pack by PM (on Bitcointalk) on June 1st, with your Ethereum address).

Donations
Ethereum address: 0xf616c383626212200b27a68e69975b3ed7dff1c9
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
DerekVazz

Activity: 66

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 12:42:26 PM

Is there really a need for a faster Ethereum? Ethereum is pretty fast as it is
Notin2

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 12:54:10 PM

Yeah me too can't understand why the need for this project sunce ether is already fast as it is, with a good amount of gas your transaction get confirm almost immediately, then why you need this project? Is it to correct anything or solve any problem in eth network?
Transaction fee in eth is low already, now ethereum fast will be lower Shocked! This is interesting, will be following for sure.
covfefe_

Activity: 935
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 01:34:48 PM

So you are issuing an token on Ethereum platform to fund forking the Ethereum Network?
Ethereum already is a congested network where a lot of experts are trying improvements. How a small team like yourself make a difference?
MATHReX

Activity: 861
Merit: 281

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 01:43:55 PM

No Ethereum Slow? Ethereum Snail? Ethereum QuickSand?
No website, no whitepaper, smart contract on ETH platform and stating as fork. WOW!
With so many websites and people offering a service of creating Dapps on ETH platform results to THIS.
Fu.Sin

Activity: 378
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 03:01:21 PM

I would like to ask the developers. And they were allowed by Vitalik Butterin to use the name Efirium? If so, he directly takes part in the creation of this coin and it will replace the etherium in all listings on stock exchanges, then I will only support. But, if it is not so, then I am against using the light name of the etherium illegally.

AGATE  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ Facebook Telegram Twitter Medium   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   AGATE
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █    PayPal of Cryptocurrencies     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
████  Blockchain Protocol + 12 Working Modules - Use Crypto as Cash  ████
BackBachvsUp
Copper Member

Activity: 257

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 05:10:57 PM

you guys don't even know what you're talking about.

I found this project quite perfect, the community looks good. Let's see what it can do in the future.
This project includes a number of best things: great team, great product, great idea, great start!
You are one of those companies that create the future in the present. You are the best!
Thanks for this good project!
I am interested and would like to participate in this project. This project has great potential to become a successful project.
Rowane

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 05:37:20 PM

Hello. How many tokens were put up on the pre-ICO?
LoveCryptoAll

Activity: 574

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 05:42:20 PM

I would like to ask the developers. And they were allowed by Vitalik Butterin to use the name Efirium? If so, he directly takes part in the creation of this coin and it will replace the etherium in all listings on stock exchanges, then I will only support. But, if it is not so, then I am against using the light name of the etherium illegally.
I think this is a fork from the Etherium. But, it also seems to me that Vitalik Buterin has nothing to do with this fork. Maybe I'm wrong.
Eulalila

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 06:11:44 PM

Good afternoon. I travel often and it’s important for me to make my data synchronized between the devices automatically. What solution will be used for this purpose?
Hadiyudhapermana

Activity: 189
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 06:33:31 PM

Number 74 form
AlexsMO

Activity: 306
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 06:40:49 PM

While the project seems interesting. Question: how did you attract funds to the project?
dzkrb1966

Activity: 602
Merit: 110

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 07:22:38 PM

The motto of the team. Faster, higher, stronger? Too grandiose plans for the team. To deprive the glory of the etherium itself? The team should be pretty big. We are waiting for more information.
ethfast (OP)

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 05:20:37 AM

Good news are coming during the next week.

There is 38 registrations left in the airdrop before closure.
Our new facebook page is https://www.facebook.com/Ethfast
Matrix Neo

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 10:35:13 AM

On which exchanges will the tokens be exchangeable at the beginning ?
ethfast (OP)

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 10:40:26 AM

On which exchanges will the tokens be exchangeable at the beginning ?

On EtherDelta actually, and the next one may be Poloniex.
Our target is to reach Cryptopia, YoBit, Livecoin and then HitBTC.
ethfast (OP)

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 11:39:51 AM

The primary version of our whitepaper will be released on Wednesday, April 18th 2018.
Noruka

Activity: 910

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 01:20:25 PM

Overtime I read announcements like this I am always hesitant to believe it right away. You have a lot of work to do if you want to make a better version of ETH. Smiley
Notin2

Activity: 630

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 01:28:16 PM

Overtime I read announcements like this I am always hesitant to believe it right away. You have a lot of work to do if you want to make a better version of ETH. Smiley

Exactly correct, just a post here on bitcointalk will not make magic, bring your mathematical brains together to make better version of eth - ethereum fast Wink
Noruka

Activity: 910

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 01:36:47 PM

Exactly correct, just a post here on bitcointalk will not make magic, bring your mathematical brains together to make better version of eth - ethereum fast Wink

Building a better Ethereum means you will need better programmers than the origin Ethereum currently has. is that realistic? Wink
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: