Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 10:54:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The principle of trading  (Read 428 times)
jorgelugra

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 10:15:45 PM

There is an exchange of crypto-currencies, a platform for trading and exchanging one digital money for others or for different world currencies . In addition to mining, which is the original way of creating crypto-currencies, exchanges are the way to get them. In addition, only with the help of exchanges they can be exchanged for real money.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sebuh lemaratos

Activity: 66
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 02:36:06 AM

I have a principle in trading '' using a small capital to look for big profits ''
now I'm doing hold I've bought ADA, actually now I've got a 100% profit but I want to make a really fantastic profit
tonyja2017

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 03:26:20 AM

When it comes to investing, I have learned a lot of basic principles that will help you make a profit from your investments.
The first thing you need to do is practice patience and consistency in your portfolio.
The second thing to do is to practice the market analysis skills and the potential altcoins correctly to make smart decisions.
The third thing that needs to be is the trust in your portfolio, if you do not believe in it, you will fail completely when the market goes down.

Cacingkemi

Activity: 1484
Merit: 516

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 04:00:33 AM

That includes the rules and not the principle I think the law of buying and selling is the trading cycle,I think the principle is the criterion someone to buy at a small price and sell at high prices so that will benefit and that is the principle in my view dude.

Questat

Activity: 2800
Merit: 603

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 05:28:17 AM

That includes the rules and not the principle I think the law of buying and selling is the trading cycle,I think the principle is the criterion someone to buy at a small price and sell at high prices so that will benefit and that is the principle in my view dude.
That should be and in order to successfully do it we need to have a specific target on every order.
With that target, it should be followed, never buy and sell without a plan as that would not give you a long term success.
Being greedy also is a hindrance not to sell even at a profit because we want more, but this will lead to a failure in the long run.

gahsh

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 05:53:57 AM

The principle of trading crypto is normal as trading other crypto currency,  it works with the law of demand and supply,  when there is less supply or scarcity of a coin or token , it will cause a shot up in the price if the demand for the coin is high. When there is more supply of coin than the demand , there will be a downtrend in price. Always make sure you check that this principle are in place before making a trade.

that's true, with less allocation of available coins will be worth more, if for example many buyers want it, and if the allocation of coins is widely available and buyers are reduced then it is likely to cause a price reduction, which I see also here, maybe I do not know much , and still have a lot to learn here about trading.
riaruhs09

Activity: 184

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 05:59:04 AM

trading is complicated because it covers everything, so to be successful in trading we have to do a lot of research and also get a lot of information even information from exchange is also very important thing.

erickkyut

Activity: 1176
Merit: 509

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 07:48:52 AM

The principle of trading crypto is normal as trading other crypto currency,  it works with the law of demand and supply,  when there is less supply or scarcity of a coin or token , it will cause a shot up in the price if the demand for the coin is high. When there is more supply of coin than the demand , there will be a downtrend in price. Always make sure you check that this principle are in place before making a trade.

Crypto trading is not like your typical stock market trading. Yes, the law of supply and demand is very important in trading because it can give you a hint if the market will goes up or down and will give you either profit or losses but in crypto trading because there are whales who can manipulate price. Even if there is a high demand on a coin which makes the price goes up, if the whale will sell a huge amount of its coin, the market can crush in an instant.
gandhe83

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 03:28:56 PM

The business rule on the field cryptocurrency is the raw rule. You must choose the good time to buy the copper coins with the price and after they are they like the high price for search profit. This is an easily rule to be profit in the future.
cryp24x

Activity: 1190
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 09:56:59 PM

There are so many things that considered to be the principle of trading. And there are many things you have to consider to be able to do that. Trading in crypto is the same as trading on a real-world stock market. We need to buy low and sell high. But what I have in mind is the most basic thing you have to remember on trading. Stop losing money and start gaining profit.
satria33

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 03:26:14 PM

The most basic business rule in the cryptocurrency market is the surfing principle. This means that you will be buying low-priced coin and then wait for the price to sell and get the desired return
Wonder_woman

Activity: 674
Merit: 101

I am hired and not own by any Team!

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 04:39:57 PM

Principle of trading is to buy crypto at low price do not panic and wait and then sell it on it`s peak.
Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 04:52:32 PM

It's only a benchmark that will lead to rising and falling prices. Trading in cryptocurrency different from you trading in a real world or even forex though. If you trade in the real world the price reduction and price increase will have a process in some time. But if you trade in cryptocurrency you cannot relax and wait for news about the coin you are trading. In a few moments if you are late to understand what happened in the market you will lose. So if you trade in cryptos make sure you understand and always look at the fundamental aspects that will change the price.
btc-facebook
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1015

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 05:07:17 PM

For me bitcoin trading far more unpredictable rather than stock exchange because their value depend on supply and demand meanwhile stock exchange depend on world issue for example Fed rates.

So bitcoin is better to invest rather than trade
carter34

Activity: 1302
Merit: 25

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 05:34:13 PM

I can forget that I always work against being greedy while trading. For me that is one major principle because if you get greedy, you can lose all that would have been left.
mega

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 05:55:08 PM

Basic principle of trading is buy in low and sell in high,Beside psychology have great impact on trading needs patience and control the emotions either you win or loose.Trading is full attentive job decision made rationally according to the situation,Never hurry to sell and never hurry to buy take decision at minimum and maximum point.

Got my account back! It was hacked. Sorry about it :|
Dart18

Activity: 1400
Merit: 259

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 05:57:34 PM

The principle of trading crypto is normal as trading other crypto currency,  it works with the law of demand and supply,  when there is less supply or scarcity of a coin or token , it will cause a shot up in the price if the demand for the coin is high. When there is more supply of coin than the demand , there will be a downtrend in price. Always make sure you check that this principle are in place before making a trade.

I have thought of that. But in trading it is a different view for me. There are times like there will be a hype then suddenly it will go down. They call it correction where the price is too much because of the hype in trading website the price is like in error.
I do not know if it is true or just a make believe but I have experienced this most of the time and lose some money because of it too.

Basic principle of trading is buy in low and sell in high,Beside psychology have great impact on trading needs patience and control the emotions either you win or loose.Trading is full attentive job decision made rationally according to the situation,Never hurry to sell and never hurry to buy take decision at minimum and maximum point.

Yeah, but when is that low and high. Even analyst cant seem to find whether it will go up or down. It is the market that will tell it. We do not hold when the investors will suddenly buy.
Alam11

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 06:00:19 PM

We can choose First reliable exchange and 2nd We must be know A Coin Volume,Supply,Demand Candlestik we can  Research...And we also leart about Sell stop loss. Buy Stop limit. We could not buy any coin at Pump if we buy this moment its risky for Trade..
prashanta
Copper Member

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 06:26:01 PM

I'm able to give a cause of to 3 of the nuggets in the back of investing and trading, however, I might not offer an explanation for the entire industry because of the fact we might be right here all day.

One of the first principals at the back of making an investment is the protection of capital. It's miles key now not to take immoderate threat so that it will erode your capital base ultimately. Next component is to create income from dividends or hobby to be able to be ongoing regardless of capital profits or losses that may be happening for the most part of your invested capital. You must also apprehend whilst to reduce your losses because of the truth no person desires to skip down with a sinking ship till you're the captain abiding through the manner of mariners' regulation. Other than that realize a manner to time the exchange by way of sensing even as to go into or exit a shopping for and selling opportunity. It truly is centered on now, proper success.
KennyR

Activity: 2282
Merit: 532

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 06:37:09 PM

The very common principle behind the trading is to buy low and sell high. Maybe there might be some sort of fluctuations taking place in the opposite manner of your prediction. To overcome such situations user should always have a plan B, so that it can be applied to get out of loss or to overcome the same.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████