Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 07:58:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Telegram Moderator and Telegram Group/Channel Builder  (Read 197 times)
Da2ja3 (OP)

Activity: 181
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 03:52:56 PM
Last edit: April 13, 2018, 11:15:05 AM by Da2ja3

A moderator is available to monitor (the conversations in an online chat-room or posts on a message board) for bad language, inappropriate content, etc.
I am naturally good at public speaking and can keep an audience engaged for at least thirty minutes straight, with keynotes and presentations. I am an expert who enjoys sparring with peers, engaging in Public Relations.
Moderating is often the most challenging, and is typically saved for the best listeners who also have a knack for the “art of conversation.” I am very great at improvisation, a fast learner and I know a tremendous amount about any given subject, and understand what it takes to avoid facilitating an audience slumber party.

Here are some of my strengths
1.   Adequate preparation
2.   I am able to read and understand white papers, roadmaps and other peculiar information and I am able to summarise it for easy the digestion of investors.Adequate knowledge about the project is an important way to get ahead of potential investors, reading and understanding a project is an essential selling point which is vital to the success of any project.
3.   Responsiveness
I am very responsive which is a vital way to satisfy investors, this can help boost their confidence about their investments.

3         Interpersonal relationship
The fourth-wall thing is useful during Shakespearean theater performances and the ballet, but something truly special happens if you can integrate the audience throughout a conversation
A trick I use that has not only made me more comfortable, but can prove to be a slumber party hack: Pick three or four people to chat with a few minutes before you kick off the discussion, find out where they are from, why they are there, what interests them and if they are comfortable sharing their thoughts throughout the panel, then weave their contributions into the conversation.

4 I don’t let an investor go too far down the rabbit hole.
Some investors do have a motor mouth. It has happened so many times, and it can grow dangerously uncomfortable for anyone involved. What I do in such situation is to know how to cut someone off, definitively but politely. I save the conversation and also maintain the dignity of the investor who is rabbiting on long after the point has been made .
5. I am always on time.
My attention is strictly based on the clock, I ensure that each investor gets equal time to provide his or her views on a particular topic of discussion.

6. I don’t make assumptions about investor’s comfort
I always want to make sure that investors are really comfortable. So, in addition to making sure I know what they are speaking to, also find out if there are issues they are not comfortable addressing. This might sound like overkill, but it's really not.

7.  Entertainment
All work and no play makes one a dull person, I have built myself to liven the atmosphere from time to time, in order to ensure a relaxed environment. Although I do keep in check so as not to over-do it.
Some successful project I am part of includes. Thekey, fair.game, and Vsport, to mention a few
Moderating is my passion and I give my 100% into any project

You can hire my services through the following media handles

https://twitter.com/DA_PRIMATE

https://t.me/Da_Primate

https://medium.com/@DA_PRIMATE

https://www.reddit.com/user/Da_primate

https://www.instagram.com/da_primate

Let us have a discussion that will guarantee the success of your project.
Part of our services is also to help build up telegram groups with active members.
[/color]

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Da2ja3 (OP)

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 10:45:13 AM

We have been getting a lot of project Requests. Give us a chat to see our experience.
Da2ja3 (OP)

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 01:39:31 PM
Last edit: September 21, 2018, 08:49:14 PM by Da2ja3

Here are some of our amazing and successful project.

EMPLOYMENT HISTORY AND EXPERIENCE

TheKey BDMI International Foundation Ltd. Information Technology and Services Singapore, Singapore.                                                                                                                                                                     2018 till date
Post held: Channel Handler, Online Community Assistant, and Telegram Moderator.

Swachhcoin, Information Technology and Services Kolkata, West Bengal  [url=http://www.swachhcoin.com
                                                                                                                                                                                        2018 till date
Post held: Channel Handler, Online Community Assistant, and Telegram Moderator.

Spuul  Entertainment Singapore, SG.                                                    2018 till date
Post held: Twitter Manager, Online Community Assistant, and Telegram Moderator.

FRESCO ART BLOCKCHAIN TECHNOLOGIES SWITZERLAND [url=http://Fresco.work
                                2018 till date
Post held: Telegram Managing Director

DeepCloud AI : Information Technology and Services Singapore,
Post held: Channel Handler, Online Community Assistant, and Telegram Moderator

FAIR GAME SINGAPORE (Fair.game) and BBX EXCHANGE [url=http://Bbx.com
                                                 2018 till date
Post held: Social Media PR (Instagram, Twitter Trends, Facebook, and Telegram), Writer.

VSPORT SINGAPORE vsport.io                                                                            2018 till date
Post held: (Telegram Moderator)

KAKUSHIN BLOCKCHAIN TECHNOLOGIES INDIA  
Post held: Telegram Moderator                                                                                                                          2018 till date   

Heirs Resource Enterprise
Post held: Customer Service Executive                                                                                                                 2017

All our fees are negotiable and affordable. Let us help you build your project to success.

Da2ja3 (OP)

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 09:00:25 PM

Cryptocurrency has become a center of attention for almost everyone in the world, the fast rising of this financial dimensions comes with its risk. The financial nature of the crypto world has given rise to fraudulent activities. Hence making trust a scarce resources. As a  community manager , and telegram Director, trust is a vital part of what we do. Hence we have compiled a list of trusted backers, whom we have worked with and will be able to stake their reputation to vouch for our Integrity and honesty. Here are direct  contacts to run a Background Check .

For Verification/Referees
FRESCO ART BLOCKCHAIN TECHNOLOGIES SWITZERLAND: http://Fresco.work
FOcal person: Roy Huang
Email: roy@fresco.work
Telegram: @FRESCO01
Cofounder of Fresco.

TheKey BDMI International Foundation Ltd. Information Technology and Services Singapore
Focal person:@ProfessorCrypto1001
Telegram: @ProfessorCrypto1001
Head of Community Management

DeepCloud AI : Information Technology and Services Singapore
Focal person: Derin Karim
Email:enquiries@deepcloudai.com
Telegram: @ProfessorCrypto1001
Head of Community Management

Spuul  Entertainment Singapore, SG.
Focal person: Eric Jude
Email:eric@spuul.com
Telegram:@ericspokkz