Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 11:41:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] ViValid - Items' value and ownership in the blockchain  (Read 18853 times)
galaq

Activity: 170
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 12:21:54 PM

ViValid is used to perform some actions on the blockchain technology and is designed to distribute the channels between singles which helps them obtain information in both human and technologies. They provide information about the value that estimates the total amount that could be spent by consumers in a particular market. Block chain’s nature is to maintain information and spread within it.
ViValid is used for both casual and professional users. If users are trying to store the old furniture or if they want to certify whether the object is in use or want to use it then Vivalid gives you the proper and the correct answers for all the questions raised by users. ViValid offers clear and proper services to the memorabilia-collector community where all the time the risk occurs. To an innocent buyer, their signature can be forged while paying the bill, instead of the ordinary item can be exchanged for a rare one. ViValid increases the confidence of the users which leads to higher prices.

its concept is very useful and a great many advantages also on offer from the ViValid project, may be successful and get a lot of investors

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ridorie

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 06:46:33 PM

I like your project. The idea is very interesting and if you really succeed in realizing your plans, then I think it will be cool. I wish you success! Do you have a referral program for receiving bonuses?
TheHas

Activity: 616
Merit: 167

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 08:09:13 AM

I really want vivalid to be a success, but according to etherscan you've raised a little over 12 eth. Is the plan to proceed even if you don't receive your softcap? Perhaps with scaled down version?
Samuel Velez

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 02:00:04 AM

Great ICO
We learned your coin and found it eligible to get a free listing on **aiodex**. However, there is another criterion that we have come up with that is the support from the community. So I hope that you will inform your community to vote for ViV. Hope we will have the opportunity to work more with your coin.

ViV may be of listing on **aiodex** if the number of votes is large enough.
Please go online and vote.
https://aiodex.com/vote/ViV

Regards,
Aiodex Team
bit..what?

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 01:25:34 AM

Has vivalid already reached the softcap?
Is there anything planned to get big investors into the project?

✦ BCB ATM ✦
The Bitcoin ATM Network ₿ Bringing Digital Currencies to Local High Streets!
yudi09

Activity: 1120
Merit: 741

Rollbit - Crypto Futures

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 02:44:00 AM

I really want vivalid to be a success, but according to etherscan you've raised a little over 12 eth. Is the plan to proceed even if you don't receive your softcap? Perhaps with scaled down version?
Is that true, this project has only got 12 eth in main sale? even though this is still a long time I think the team must immediately look for big investors immediately, with very small gains it will be difficult to achieve softcap if only expect from public sale. hopefully there is a miracle after this

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
huu78

Activity: 1204
Merit: 253

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 11:26:50 AM

Is that true, this project has only got 12 eth in main sale? even though this is still a long time I think the team must immediately look for big investors immediately, with very small gains it will be difficult to achieve softcap if only expect from public sale. hopefully there is a miracle after this

According to the news I received this project did get a bit of coin sales. This project will not stop and will continue with phase 2 which will take place in the near future and will end at the end of the year. For the purpose of supplying the main sales.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
ineedbdolar

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 07:21:31 PM

ViValid is a highly advanced service built on blockchain technology, where all transactions are performed in ViV tokens. This eliminates the costs of exchange rate differences, expensive banking services, and the need for transfers between countries.
Levontres

Activity: 252

THE DECENTRALIZED BETTING EXCHANG

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 08:05:57 PM

I'm impressed that Vivaldi gives you the opportunity to create a community-managed collectibles book that contains a history of changing their value and ownership, it's unique!

ibiznes
Copper Member

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 08:50:34 PM

I think this project has a strong possibility to ensure long-term results. Good luck guys!!
bit..what?

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 03:24:16 PM

Is there any news on the vivalid project?
Here in the thread it has become very quiet.
What are the plans if the softcap is not reached?

✦ BCB ATM ✦
The Bitcoin ATM Network ₿ Bringing Digital Currencies to Local High Streets!
dumbtool45

Activity: 448
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 11:05:15 AM

It's well done that a ViValid user can share their knowledge for entertainment and recognition. I wonder how it will work
amir lusik

Activity: 518

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 07:03:34 PM

Is there any news about this project to where it has reached the pre-sale stage
Why there is no information about the progress of the project.
I'm asking because I'm interested?
smartcont
Copper Member

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 10:21:08 PM
Last edit: September 27, 2018, 10:34:31 PM by smartcont

Team is experienced. The vision of ViValid is spot on as far as need in the marketplace.
smartcont
Copper Member

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 10:34:18 PM

The strong point of ViValid is that it is a community driven activity. Good luck to the team and the project.
aidit45@gmail.com

Activity: 1554
Merit: 255

payMe - P2E

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 05:55:14 PM

There is nothing you can ask and do, their telegram is full of spam and there is no conversation activity, I also don't know what kind of vivalid development.

▄▄▄▄████████▀▀▀▀▄
                       ▄▄███████████████  ▄   █       ▄           ▄
                    ▄███████████████████  █   █      ▐██         ██▌
                  ▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄  ▀ ▄▀     ▐████       ████▌
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄      ██▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄   ██████     ██████         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████▄  █▀ ██████████████   ████    ████   ▐███████   ███████▌     ▄███████████▄
████▀     ▀███▄   ████▀     ▀████    ████  ████   ▐███  ████ ████  ███▌   ▄████▄▄▄▄▄█████
████       ████   ███▌       ████     ████████    ███▌   ███████   ▐███   ███████████████
████▄     ▄███▀   ████▄     ▄████      ██████    ▐███     █████     ███▌  ▀███▄      ▄▄
█████████████▀     ██████████████       ████    ▐███▌      ███      ▐███▌   ▀██████████▀
████  ▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀      ████     ▀▀▀▀        █        ▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀
████                                  ████
████                                 ████

►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
chon0783
Copper Member

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 02:31:06 PM

Their MVP is coming soon as well in android. This is a great vision, and it has a potential huge market out there. Good luck guys.
TheHas

Activity: 616
Merit: 167

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 03:08:45 AM

There is nothing you can ask and do, their telegram is full of spam and there is no conversation activity, I also don't know what kind of vivalid development.

I'd also be interested in an update - my understanding is that they hadn't raised as much as their soft cap (like well short), but there still may be a chance of something being released given the product has mostly been developed?

Even so, if the community isn't large enough it won't get enough traction and use to get off the ground. I still really like the idea so hope it goes ahead!
amir lusik

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 03:06:57 PM

Hello everyone !

ViV will have the opportunity to list on "Aiodex" and registered members will be free of trading fee in the first year. That is wonderful thing. I hope you will inform to your community. Thank...!  -> https://aiodex.com/vote/coin/5b4e9eeefa90c70aeae0a13c

I'm waiting from long time  At the end of the project they should be able to achieve a great success. I hope they have developed the project during this long time. I think  the project has all the chances of success
futureofeth

Activity: 686
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 04:31:47 PM

Hello everyone !

ViV will have the opportunity to list on "Aiodex" and registered members will be free of trading fee in the first year. That is wonderful thing. I hope you will inform to your community. Thank...!  -> https://aiodex.com/vote/coin/5b4e9eeefa90c70aeae0a13c

I'm waiting from long time  At the end of the project they should be able to achieve a great success. I hope they have developed the project during this long time. I think  the project has all the chances of success

Yes, but till now we are not getting any active updates about the project, because even though they promised to bounty participants about the payments. There is no exact clarification when they are going to pay?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: