Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 02:07:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Bitcoin Preparing for a Huge Breakout?  (Read 458 times)
bitfocus

Activity: 532
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 01:29:12 PM

no one can predict the market but whales can manipulate - the better strategy is to keep holding (for now).

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rehydrogenated

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 01:29:18 PM

After bitcoin feel from around $8k to $6k and bank of america announced that bitcoin was the biggest bubble in history I knew we were ready for a rebound. Of course I don't think this rebound will be the one to send us over $20k. We will probably top out around $10k again, but this is the start of a new build market. I think things will progress up from here in a volatile fashion. Most of the, especially Asian, speculators are being smarter about when they buy and how long they hold. However, bitcoin is being used more in real-world applications and that is what it really needs to breakout.
Elkafi

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 01:30:14 PM

For now the best advice is to hodl, with these lower prices it's not a good idea to sell. Chart analysis would suggest a huge breakout, but you cannot be too sure about that. As of now, the price can either rise or drop. There's no other reason to assume the price will skyrocket but the chart. Let's hope the price will pass $7200 first, then maybe it could increase to 11K.

I agree mate, today the best advice to hold. the bitcoin is going down, maybe for the next 4 monts bitcoin will rise. we can sell our btc.
hoanghoatham04

Activity: 176
Merit: 10

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 01:32:14 PM

I don't know if someone has posted this already but I will start this topic to seek opinions from the experts and give ideas to the new traders. Bitcoin's price is ranging at $6800 very tightly since yesterday, the movement of the price keeps narrowing as the day pass by, is it a sign that bitcoin is going to break either its resistance or support?

I got this chart from binance, this was a chart from the last few months of bitcoin, (sorry for analysis of the chart as I was not an expert) this shows a descending triangle which as they say a sign that the price will moon in a few days. (which is I really hope). But there is still a chance that it will fall as we know btc defies the chart annalysis and very volatile, this is not 100% accurate but has a possibility.

If my prediction is right, I think bitcoin's price will moon at the end of the month. and I think it will range up to $12000-15000. So it is better to hold onto your coins and wait for the right moment to sell it.
It seems that the Crypto and Bitcoin markets are slowly recovering, which is a good sign for all investors. I advise during this time continue to hold until the end of this year. I think prices will rise a lot

pawanjain

Activity: 2632
Merit: 713

Nothing lasts forever

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 01:37:54 PM

I don't know if someone has posted this already but I will start this topic to seek opinions from the experts and give ideas to the new traders. Bitcoin's price is ranging at $6800 very tightly since yesterday, the movement of the price keeps narrowing as the day pass by, is it a sign that bitcoin is going to break either its resistance or support?

If my prediction is right, I think bitcoin's price will moon at the end of the month. and I think it will range up to $12000-15000. So it is better to hold onto your coins and wait for the right moment to sell it.

Yes, I agree with your analysis and point of view as your analysis has been proven and the market has broken the resistance and start moving upside. Right now i can see that today the bitcoin chart has made a topping out pattern which is mostly created when the short term top is made on the price chart. I think your expected price level of $12000 will be reached soon if there is a breakout in the uptrend direction of the currently made topping pattern and i think there are high chances and possibility of doing that. I am personally expecting to reach $15,000 by the end of this May month because people have started buying heavily.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
wireless1889

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 01:40:08 PM

We can never know when will bitcoin take back its price from last year. All of these we make are just speculations and risks that we take for we can get a higher value. Since bitcoin went through all of these price drops already and make it pass and even reached $15k last year. In my opinion just risk it because I believe that bitcoin can still pull this off, my opinion though is that it's not this year, this one is going to take even longer than 1 year.
ballerin and giroud

Activity: 868
Merit: 16

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 01:48:24 PM

We can never know when will bitcoin take back its price from last year. All of these we make are just speculations and risks that we take for we can get a higher value. Since bitcoin went through all of these price drops already and make it pass and even reached $15k last year. In my opinion just risk it because I believe that bitcoin can still pull this off, my opinion though is that it's not this year, this one is going to take even longer than 1 year.

It's all just personal speculation and that person is ready with all the risks that come with the decisions they make. No one knows the bitcoin price will move in the future. However, to regain last year's peak prices will be long time-consuming and it will not be enough in just one year.
ashaksagnis

Activity: 630
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2018, 09:15:35 PM

Compared to the beginning of the year, this is a big step up, the next goal would be to stay above 10k, but the time will show how it will be.

Jombrangs

Activity: 630
Merit: 258

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 05:25:40 PM

It is a great thing that tge company of bitcoins are prepared in all scenarios since through this they can obtained a hugr income.
Be ready in all things raise a alertness which is ready to cure or solve the problems in the business , it is a great thing to be a stronger company
kateryana81

Activity: 423
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 12:07:55 PM

After bitcoin feel from around $8k to $6k and bank of america announced that bitcoin was the biggest bubble in history I knew we were ready for a rebound. Of course I don't think this rebound will be the one to send us over $20k. We will probably top out around $10k again, but this is the start of a new build market. I think things will progress up from here in a volatile fashion. Most of the, especially Asian, speculators are being smarter about when they buy and how long they hold. However, bitcoin is being used more in real-world applications and that is what it really needs to breakout.
Bitcoin is trusted through out the world and has witnessed a lot of times in other words it has proven its power of value and that is why it has broken out and the trend is continuous which will record its percentage increase in the next few days. Looking at the stability the market is seems more stable than that of the few days ago situations and same is happening regularly and daily.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 02:35:23 PM

Bitcoin is trusted through out the world and has witnessed a lot of times in other words it has proven its power of value and that is why it has broken out and the trend is continuous which will record its percentage increase in the next few days. Looking at the stability the market is seems more stable than that of the few days ago situations and same is happening regularly and daily.

Right. Things seem to be quite on the positive side right now compared to the last three months but i it's too early to say that we're preparing for a breakout or a pump. Let things stay as they are right now. I kinda like this movement better than a straight pump..

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
magneto

Activity: 1666
Merit: 753

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 09:14:19 AM

Right. Things seem to be quite on the positive side right now compared to the last three months but i it's too early to say that we're preparing for a breakout or a pump. Let things stay as they are right now. I kinda like this movement better than a straight pump..

Unfortunately we're not looking for a breakout right now, nor do I feel like this kind of slow bull market is going to continue.

Call me bearish, but I feel like that a correction is due any time now. I just don't think that the momentum right now is strong enough to push bitcoin over that psychological $10k barrier right now.

We've seen a pretty nice rally, you could label that as a breakout in itself. However, it has to come to an end somehow some way. Bitcoin can't continue to rally, or stay at a high level after its value goes up drastically in a short amount of time. That's why I think a correction is incoming soon.

yanesna3

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 11:27:27 AM

It seems  that  we had a breakout indeed, we went to touch the 9000$ mark. Although I am still bearish on my view , it was nice to see this rally up.
Lets see what the near future holds. another local ATH would be nice Smiley

I just feel that it must make another high jump very soon. We all need it so very much! I am not sure it will happen in June but Winter 2018 can show it.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: