Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:20:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Craigslist Posting  (Read 348 times)
Bluebus (OP)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 06:54:53 AM

Hi As you know craigslist.org  is the biggest Ad portal within USA and worldwide.  and it is not very easy to post Ad in the USA sections there.

If you want to Promote your business or Sell your Items in any state of USA, without Ads being Flagged for deleted, please PM me.

I will do your Posting there for minimal fee in Bitcoins.

Thanks
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ricku

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 07:29:21 AM

You are right about your comment about craiglist website but craiglist ad posting service is not new but different people that offer this service charges different prices,how much do you charge per post and how many can you post per day?

Bluebus (OP)

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 10:28:39 AM

You are right about your comment about craiglist website but craiglist ad posting service is not new but different people that offer this service charges different prices,how much do you charge per post and how many can you post per day?

I can Post 5 to 10 ads daily and i charge between 3 to 6$ per ad depending on the requirement.

I will use my own Paid VPN / proxies. Also i will verify each Ad by a USA Phone number.
raymond541

Activity: 821
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 10:30:04 AM

I have many buyers who need Craigslist posting service.First I need to know details which section you can post and how much you can post daily.Well we need live post at least 24 hours less than 24 hours we don't accept your post.send me PM with your price per live post.thanks
ricku

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 11:00:23 AM

I can Post 5 to 10 ads daily and i charge between 3 to 6$ per ad depending on the requirement.

I will use my own Paid VPN / proxies. Also i will verify each Ad by a USA Phone number.
People will always be uncomfortable when the truth is said but i will try to be mild here $3 per post is damn too high even for posting in the personal section.

Bluebus (OP)

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 11:02:32 AM

People will always be uncomfortable when the truth is said but i will try to be mild here $3 per post is damn too high even for posting in the personal section.

Ok to start with, i can post $2 only just to gain the trust of the peoples
brownies10

Activity: 31

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 01:38:54 AM

still available ?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: