Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 12:15:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BIDIUM: Bidium Contributors can apply to withdraw of tokens from 11th July  (Read 25673 times)
Bidium (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 07:45:28 PM
Last edit: July 01, 2018, 10:54:03 PM by Bidium

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bidium (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 4

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 07:49:15 PM
Last edit: July 01, 2018, 10:54:50 PM by Bidium

Reserved for FAQ

Phase 1 Bounty thread is  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3308192

Phase 2 Bounty thread is https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=416404

Bidium Contributors can apply to withdraw of tokens from 11th July till 17th July.

Roukawa

Activity: 546
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 02:21:16 PM
Last edit: April 13, 2018, 04:03:54 AM by Roukawa

My eyes gleamed when I saw this new thread. The title name caught my attention and curiosity that pushed me to read your whitepaper.
At first, my mind blown when I read your whitepaper because I cannot comprehend the purpose of the project. Though, there are also paragraphs that talked about the nature of the token. But when I view your video, all of my sudden doubts and questions in my mind gradually disappear. I found out that this project aims to bid or hire a freelancer without charges using the blockchain technology. A platform where we can freely trade and exchange in a real value (fiat currency).
These 2 objectives of this project are helpful nowadays. No one will scare of losing money to the freelancer who had a poor quality of work. In short, this is a freelance platform, a transparent and decentralized way of hiring the freelancer. Hopefully, you will meet the success!

deppil90

Activity: 434
Merit: 21

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 03:06:56 PM

The new platform, to empower the freelancers and traders,
a very interesting project, this will shape the economy in platfrom, I strongly agree, good idea, I will follow this project to the end
Glorious04

Activity: 392
Merit: 113

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 04:04:44 PM

BIDIUM. Hmmmmn! Another ebay, Amazon on the rise? Of all those online marketplaces around the globe what makes Bidium unique and different from the rest to expect success? What makes you special to gain the trust of sellers and buyers?

Gracechen17

Activity: 367
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 04:15:40 PM

Will Bidium indeed surpass the name and fame of ebay and amazon when in comes to service and reliability? As i can see there are hundreds or even thousands of online market places. Sometimes i wonder which of them is a scam and which one is legit. With Bidium how are they going to compete?
shibob

Activity: 672
Merit: 154

Blockchain Evangelist.

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2018, 05:06:29 PM

Reserved for further updates.
hbccpyo

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 05:40:58 PM

Reserve Translate Bounty

BitcoinTalk Name: hbccpyo
BitcoinTalk Profile Link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1318019
Language: Vietnamese
Document for translate: All (ANN, Bounty Thread, WP)
Previous Translations: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1RuJIuwedLmtAsw16U44Qom_XB2bLMFOjngq2nxr3Z1o/edit?usp=sharing
Eth Address: 0x30f5574a4c199372e8393f5f4f36c939757da878
Email: lequocvietdn27@gmail.com
Telegram: @hbccpyo

Please PM or email me if you accept.
Jnissi

Activity: 57

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 09:10:57 PM

Bidium. A platform’s discription in the name of their token. The name itself says it. Bidding? A platform, an exchange a market, advertiser. Too many ICOs. This could brobobly be one of the many dead coins in the line.
Ahuvali

Activity: 53

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 09:42:34 PM

Looks good! They’ve made a comparison above among other market places. Bidium i can see is an exchange and a bidding marketplace for selling goods and for both freelancers and employers who want to hire freelancer employees. They will also be having their own wallet and it is said that the platform revenues 50% of it are distributted among BIDM token holders in their wallets. Sounds good. Ah! Cryptocurrencies also is one of the goods they will be selling (not good though)  Grin
CASTIEL05

Activity: 560
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 10:41:08 PM

BIDIUM. Hmmmmn! Another ebay, Amazon on the rise? Of all those online marketplaces around the globe what makes Bidium unique and different from the rest to expect success? What makes you special to gain the trust of sellers and buyers?
First of all, I am glad to see a new project that deals about services. I like the way new projects innovate the form of services. I think one vital factor that this project paced amazon and ebay is the use of blockchain technology, browse this article. The article simply discussed the advantages of blockchain technology in the big marketplaces such as amazon and ebay.

Bidium is a decentralized platform wherein the clients have an assurance that their money will not fly. Unlike amazon and ebay, the connection is just between sellers and buyers only but the exchange of payments are invulnerable. Secondly, giant techs can intercept by hackers easily. Unlike with Bidium, they can provide a reliable and secured services. I can say that Bidium can replace amazon and eBay in a way that the transparency of cost and services will see publicly

Wallflower28

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 10:56:37 PM

PRE SALE HARD CAP of 1 million USD
and an ICO sold out of 10,000,000 USD.
I can see a new exchange in the future.
Not looking for huge amount to have , just having a simple ICO to get know by the public and crypto community.
This is not just a simple marketing to get more people on their platform. NICE ONE!
It seems like this project has a great ambition.
Imagine a hard cap of 10M usd, it looks like the developers will make a great marketing with new project. I skim the whitepaper and I am thinking how does the name of this project connected to their platform. I mean, the name of the project must have a relevance to the purpose and function of their platform. Is there a congruence between the name "Bidium" to the project? Well, I guess it came from an etymological meaning.

hackzang12

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 02:40:33 AM

Bidium the best service around the platform offers an adequate exchange solution along with an effective freelance platform backed up with an interactive interface to make it a delightful experience for the users.
raven.tiu17

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 02:50:48 AM

Bidium the best service around the platform offers an adequate exchange solution along with an effective freelance platform backed up with an interactive interface to make it a delightful experience for the users.
Wow that's great! we are almost reach soft cap. Oh by the way Do we need KYC for this? If it's decentralized market then we shouldn't pass KYC for verification. I know we need more decentralize market in our ecosystem!
vincentong17

Activity: 266
Merit: 17

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 03:41:17 AM

First of all, I am glad to see a new project that deals about services. I like the way new projects innovate the form of services. I think one vital factor that this project paced amazon and ebay is the use of blockchain technology, browse this article. The article simply discussed the advantages of blockchain technology in the big marketplaces such as amazon and ebay.

Bidium is a decentralized platform wherein the clients have an assurance that their money will not fly. Unlike amazon and ebay, the connection is just between sellers and buyers only but the exchange of payments are invulnerable. Secondly, giant techs can intercept by hackers easily. Unlike with Bidium, they can provide a reliable and secured services. I can say that Bidium can replace amazon and eBay in a way that the transparency of cost and services will see publicly
If they can deliver on time and their promises then the project is promising. Bidium will give buyers the opportunity to purchase only by bidding with the aid of cyptocurrency exchange.
Jlimao28

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 03:56:05 AM

Will Bidium indeed surpass the name and fame of ebay and amazon when in comes to service and reliability? As i can see there are hundreds or even thousands of online market places. Sometimes i wonder which of them is a scam and which one is legit. With Bidium how are they going to compete?
Eventhough eBay and amazon gained their popularity, Bidium can surpass them. As a matter of fact, Bidium has a wide range when it comes in marketplace. Here are some factors that bidium can be the future marketplace for products and services:
1. Decentralized- using the blockchain technology, buyers and sellers can connect using a P2P network, individual holds each own copy of data since all datas are stored in blockchain.
2. Transparent and reliable- since Bidium is made using Dapps, expect that fraudulent reviews and hidden costs will never exist.
3. Cryptocurrency is the trend nowadays- a lot of people are engage with crypto industry. It is possible that freelancer may change their direction leading to a better future, Bidium.
4. Secured wallet- though amazon used paypal as a means of exchange, we can't deny the fact that it can easily intercepted by hackers. Bidium uses integrated mobile wallet which is basically for receiving and sending of payments. This shows that you will be able to transfer funds for goods or services in the bid marketplace in a secured and improve wallet.

Why amazon and eBay? Bidium is just starting but all of the problems regarding to old marketplaces can solve by this decentralized platform.
rockyfeller

Activity: 406

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 03:57:15 AM

Bidium market structure is made up of networks of various technical devices that will give us the opportunity of benefiting from a marketplace without centralized
location. In their platform you can bid on decentralized market,Bidium will provide buyers with access to different bids and give them the opportunity of directly transacting with sellers rather than a centralized authority

███  ████     BAANX  |  The Cryptobank Revolution     ████  ███
▬▬▬  ►  ▬▬▬  ANN  Whitepaper  Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  Medium  ▬▬▬  ◄  ▬▬▬
PRE-SALE IS OPEN!  ▬▬  Register for 100BXX!  ▬▬  Subscribe to our NEWSLETTER

Bobby park

Activity: 546
Merit: 24

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 05:53:31 AM

Eventhough eBay and amazon gained their popularity, Bidium can surpass them. As a matter of fact, Bidium has a wide range when it comes in marketplace. Here are some factors that bidium can be the future marketplace for products and services:
1. Decentralized- using the blockchain technology, buyers and sellers can connect using a P2P network, individual holds each own copy of data since all datas are stored in blockchain.
2. Transparent and reliable- since Bidium is made using Dapps, expect that fraudulent reviews and hidden costs will never exist.
3. Cryptocurrency is the trend nowadays- a lot of people are engage with crypto industry. It is possible that freelancer may change their direction leading to a better future, Bidium.
4. Secured wallet- though amazon used paypal as a means of exchange, we can't deny the fact that it can easily intercepted by hackers. Bidium uses integrated mobile wallet which is basically for receiving and sending of payments. This shows that you will be able to transfer funds for goods or services in the bid marketplace in a secured and improve wallet.

Why amazon and eBay? Bidium is just starting but all of the problems regarding to old marketplaces can solve by this decentralized platform.
Aside from that, Bidium platform wanted to solve the following:
1. Lack of transparency in skill evaluation- The idea of decentralized bidding platform is to improve transparency and make online bidding for goods and services more competitive.
The set of vendors are assessed and pre-qualified by the operators. The technical and commercial that usually submitted by vendors are evaluated by operators. This only shows how good are the products and services offered by the vendors because they are filtered by bidding.
2.  Poor customer support- a lot of online marketplace who can't provide a better services. One factor affects the marketing is poor customer support wherein the accusation of the clients can't solve, compensate and response immediately.
3. Longer Transaction time- this is always the problem of online shop, transactions are delayed because a lot of things needed such as KYC or any identification plus slow transaction process.
4. Probability of false transaction- Another problem that affects marketplace is the inability to do business from any part of the world regardless of your physical location. Another thing I wouldn't like in online marketplace is the reliability of products. Imagine there are products I bought that are rejected or expired.

These four essential problems dealing with the online marketplace can solve buy the decentralized bidding platform, Bidium.

P.S. I am grateful on what I saw in the WP. I can understand easily the terminology.
Gibreil

Activity: 805
Merit: 26

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2018, 06:06:45 AM

Looks like there is a new awaiting project that will success anytime! From the platform, the team and advisors to the rate of ICO reviewers, I think that this project has the capability to go at the moon!
But I just noticed, how does this project generate revenue of there is no fee for transaction, hiring and bidding? I also like to stress the Bidium core, does this project has?

▀   ▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄          E X C H A S E   |   S I G N    U P          ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀   ▀
▄▄▄▄▄                 All-in-One FinTech Ecosystem                 ▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄     [   FACEBOOK   ] [    TWITTER    ] [   TELEGRAM   ]     ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀
Nhebu

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 11:44:37 AM

PRE SALE HARD CAP of 1 million USD
and an ICO sold out of 10,000,000 USD.
I can see a new exchange in the future.
Not looking for huge amount to have , just having a simple ICO to get know by the public and crypto community.
This is not just a simple marketing to get more people on their platform. NICE ONE!
10M usd is hard to reach but I think Bidium estimated how their project will bullish soon. Imagine, almost 90% added above the hard cap. This just show how the team expected with their token sale. Well, the potential of this project is really high. Just look at the ratings: "ICO RATED"  gave 4.5 and "ICO marks" gave 8.4 to Bidium. This means that this project is highly rated!
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: