Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 07:19:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Pre-Sale ICO] HYDROMINER H3O  (Read 1013 times)
StyleForceOne (OP)

Activity: 304
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 07:54:15 PM
Last edit: May 14, 2018, 03:28:24 PM by StyleForceOne

HYDROMINER
H3O PRE-SALE-ICO
the first compliant european security token

O W N R   W A L L E T      ❱      Create EOS accounts and manage EOS in an HD wallet      ❰      BTC, EOS & other coins
❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱      Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA    mastercard   SPA    UnionPay      ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER          App Store  ]          FULL EOS SUPPORT          [ Google Play ]          REDDIT   YOUTUBE
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dzkrb1966

Activity: 602
Merit: 110

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 08:03:39 PM

Something I do not recall such projects to use the whole hydroelectric power station for the crypto currency. This is a really grandiose project, if it is certainly real.
unsoindovo
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1042

https://locktrip.com/?refId=40964

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 07:07:43 AM

i think this is could be called "Mining optimization" and not "blockchain innovation"
anyway, if you share in this thread some real photo, will be great, to prove this project is real.

██▬▬▬

██▬

██▬

██▬▬▬

████           ▄▄█████████▄▄            ▄▄█████████▄▄        ████         █████      ██████████████████   ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████         ▄███████████████▄        ▄███████████████▄      ████       █████      ████████████████████  █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████        █████▀       ▀█████▄     █████▀       ▀█████     ████     █████         █       ████       █  ████     █████             ████     █████  
████       ████▀           ▀████▄   ████▀           ▀████    ████   █████                   ████          ████      ████     ████    ████      ████  
████      ████▀              ▀████ ▀███▀                     ████ █████                     ████          ████     █████     ████    ████     █████  
████      ████                 ████▄ ▀                       ████████                       ████          █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████      ████                  ▀████                        ████████                       ████          ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████      ████▄             ▄██▄ ▀████▄                      ████ █████                     ████          ████    ████       ████    ████            
████       ████▄           ▄████   ▀████▄           ▄████    ████   █████                   ████          ████    ▀████      ████    ████            
████        █████▄       ▄█████      █████▄       ▄█████     ████     █████                 ████          ████      ████     ████    ████            
████████████ ▀███████████████▀        ▀███████████████▀      ████       █████               ████          ████       ████    ████    ████            
█████████████  ▀▀█████████▀▀            ▀▀█████████▀▀        ████         █████             ████          ████        █████  ████    ████            

▬▬▬██

▬██

▬██

▬▬▬██
HelperAdvisorsLLP

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 08:18:32 AM

I'm sorry, but could you explain to me the concept of your project?
samspaces
Legendary

Activity: 1451
Merit: 1030

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 12:34:48 PM

i think this is could be called "Mining optimization" and not "blockchain innovation"
anyway, if you share in this thread some real photo, will be great, to prove this project is real.

All this supposed mining equipment in place from the first ICO and magically, they need even more 'investor' money.
Now with a minimal 140K entry! Pretty audacious, someone please send a memo to the Austrian finance departement.
samspaces
Legendary

Activity: 1451
Merit: 1030

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 12:41:11 PM

Hydrominer tokens are so popular, I can see why you'd want another investor rip-off.
cryptaxo

Activity: 420
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 12:45:17 PM

well, looks like we are moving towards green energies. thank you, i like the project, thank you from the people of EARTH. though i am not going to invest(financial reasons) but my best wishes are for you.
cryptaxo

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 12:46:16 PM

Hydrominer tokens are so popular, I can see why you'd want another investor rip-off.

yes i have seen that also. but more green energy the better.
Sergiose

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 01:11:54 PM

In my opinion, the project deserves attention at least because the guys already have something tangible, not just another naked freaky blockchain idea.
cryptaxo

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 01:08:03 PM
Last edit: April 15, 2018, 01:18:41 PM by cryptaxo

In my opinion, the project deserves attention at least because the guys already have something tangible, not just another naked freaky blockchain idea.

yes you are right. and the money would not go into thin air, there would b something practical..
Saschaman

Activity: 35

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 03:27:48 PM

All this supposed mining equipment in place from the first ICO and magically, they need even more 'investor' money.
Now with a minimal 140K entry! Pretty audacious, someone please send a memo to the Austrian finance departement.

Its actually the Austrian financial market authority that asks for this high minimum. Maybe you should read the text first, these guys actually are the first to make a compliant security token in Europe.
StyleForceOne (OP)

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 05:06:12 PM
Last edit: April 17, 2018, 09:03:10 PM by StyleForceOne

Something I do not recall such projects to use the whole hydroelectric power station for the crypto currency. This is a really grandiose project, if it is certainly real.

yes, we currently use 2 hydropower plants and will continue to expand.

no fear we are real Smiley
here you can see videos of us and the plant, soon a new one will come.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjzXgOIoVEmYvGfK3OH71OQ

here is a link to our whitepaper: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1BImYqtT9fOa4zvOb_kyeh1w9VUvjvcW_/view

@samspaces
h2o tokens are not for trading, they have a sense, you can mine with them.
it is the first compliant european security token

@cryptaxo
yes thank you, environmental protection is very important to us

@Sergiose
Thank you, you're right Smiley

O W N R   W A L L E T      ❱      Create EOS accounts and manage EOS in an HD wallet      ❰      BTC, EOS & other coins
❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱      Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA    mastercard   SPA    UnionPay      ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER          App Store  ]          FULL EOS SUPPORT          [ Google Play ]          REDDIT   YOUTUBE
cryptaxo

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 01:38:25 PM

yes, we currently use 2 hydropower plants and will continue to expand.

no fear we are real Smiley
here you can see videos of us and the plant, soon a new one will come.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjzXgOIoVEmYvGfK3OH71OQ

here is a link to our whitepaper: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1BImYqtT9fOa4zvOb_kyeh1w9VUvjvcW_/view

@samspaces
h2o tokens are not for trading, they have a sense, you can mine with them.
it is the first compliant european security token

@cryptaxo
yes thank you, environmental protection is very important to us

@Sergiose
Thank you, you're right Smiley

at first i thought you delayed everything, when you posted please delete and will update soon. but pleased to see you are back.
lanisimson

Activity: 20

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 04:06:52 AM

It really cool when you provide full information about your project, hope you guys success. good job.
davidcrumble2

Activity: 54

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 04:15:11 PM

Can you tell us more about upcoming projects? I wanted to know more about white paper
Saschaman

Activity: 35

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 09:20:14 PM

Can you tell us more about upcoming projects? I wanted to know more about white paper

The whitepaper is now available on the hm site here

https://www.hydrominer.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/04/H3O-pre-sale-white-paper-en-lq.pdf
StyleForceOne (OP)

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 11:12:05 AM

https://medium.com/@nadine_3242/why-there-is-no-161-profit-in-mining-91e61fd7b526 Smiley

EgyKing

Activity: 450

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 03:43:27 PM

hydrominer in my opinion is an eco-friendly project by utilizing the goodness of water, utilizing the power of water as an energy source. water is a cheap and effective energy source. The hydrominer project is a power plant project that combines water as a source of energy and blockchain technology. great project.
hydromarine

Activity: 2

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 03:50:58 PM

Hello brothers on reason!  Grin
GussyBang

Activity: 84
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 04:01:40 PM

Hello,

I’ll be happy to see you on Skatt listing platform!
You will be able to register for free and show your project to the world.
Information about our platform on BitcoinTalk.
Also you can follow us in Twitter, Telegram and reddit.

Good luck with your ICO guys!
So many projects are listed on Skatt, it will be more awesome if they offer partnership to the project.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: