Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 03:34:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: PoWTF --- Better than PoWH3d???  (Read 282 times)
KamaKaaihiliBTC (OP)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 08:15:54 PM
Last edit: April 12, 2018, 06:49:47 AM by KamaKaaihiliBTC

After an explosive opening day on DAppRadar, PoWTF (World Trade Francs) catapulted from roughly ~19ETH up to 50ETH where it held strong for nearly 48hrs... This was attractive to small investors. But since its inception the Development team has been working tirelessly to improve and update the features of the PoWTF UI. They have done extremely well at being open minded and taking suggestions from the community. There are daily updates to the page. But, beyond the grade A development team, they have a marketing segment that has also been hard at work, visiting common discord communities and others alike, such as Telegram, 4chan, and even Reddit. They started a Twitter page that has constant updates of new features benchmark crossings. It is beginning to look like a well oiled machine that is ready for a long run at the top spot. Though, a long road ahead of them, things are beginning to look very promising. There have been several youtube reviews in the past 48hours. All eyes on PoWTF. As people had a hunch, they were right. PoWTF took off today. From 80ETH last night, they broke 150ETH this afternoon in what seemed like a confident catapult by the community starving for a solid platform with promising passive income returns. It seems rather convincing now that this team of Developers and Marketers are here to stay and are working hard to try and show it. With the volley of scams going around, the DApp community has really become skeptical in any such platform that even exists. Can PoWTF be the new standard? Can it come to the competitive level that PoWH3d has made? I'd certainly suggest stopping by there page as well as there discord and getting a feel for what the community is about. As each day passes this project seems to be more and more promising. But we'll have to wait and see. Thoughts? Opinions? Anyone else invested or familiar?

https://francs.powtf.com
Proof of World Trade Francs | Blockchain Managed Hourglass Scheme

Introduction
PoWTF is a fully decentralized smart contract (no owner, administrator, ambassadors or anything like that) that runs on the Ethereum Blockchain. In other words, it is a platform where there is no self-destruct, no owner fees or commissions and no exit scam possibility, all that because the contract doesn’t even store the creator address! it is automated, community-based, secure, provably fair. We do not want to simply build a platform similar to others, we want to create a community of strong investors, a community of marketers who are willing to put in the work required to take this to another level. With no pre-mine, optimized dividend rates, a strong community of believers and an unique interface that’s ever evolving, this is a platform designed to win the PO clones war and become the next PoWH3D.

The World Trade Francs is a fictional ‘stablecoin’ invented by Vitalik Buterin, most likely to poke fun at the idea of creating a cryptocurrency that isn’t subject to the extreme volatility that cryptocurrencies have become associated with.
How does it work?
User can purchase PoWTF tokens using ETH, the market price for each token is determined entirely by the buy and sell activity. Every token purchase increases the price and every sell decreases the price by a marginal amount.

PoWTF provides our token holders with a passive ETH income. When someone purchases or sells a PoWTF token, 20% of the buy price and 25% of the sell price is set as locked-in dividends and shared among all token holders based on how many PoWTF tokens they own at the time, creating a 24/7 passive income stream. In other words, long term investors or the “strong holders” will be rewarded a share of the 20% buy and respectively 25% sell dividends pool forever, every time the price fluctuates.

The smart contract also allows you to reinvest your dividends by directly converting them back into tokens, which in turn increases the amounts of dividends you earn.

At any given time, you can sell your tokens back to the smart contract for the current price or withdraw the dividends that you have accumulated!

Marketing
The platform allows users to own master-nodes, but these are a bit different from the classic ones. If you’re holding at least 50 tokens, you can share your master-node referral link with others to get 7% in dividends from every purchase made using that link. For example, if a friend buys 3 ETH from your master-node, you make an extra 0.21ETH in dividends instantly, which is a lot considering you are simply sharing a link. The master-nodes system encourages our community to put in a bit of extra effort in promoting the project and bringing it into the public eyes.

That’s not all though, we took the master-nodes concept to the next level and implemented quantum-nodes as well. If you’re holding at least 1000 tokens, you can get a customized hidden referral link (e.g. https://buy.powtf.com/ ) which is essential if you want to bring your referral business to the next level!

Friendly Advise
Because of the higher dividend fees on sell orders and the 24/7 passive income rewards, the system encourages holders of PoWTF token to keep their Ethereum in the smart contract for as long as possible. A general rule of thumb is to reinvest 50% of dividends and withdraw the rest as a reward.

Disclaimer
This game is intended for entertainment purposes only. Do not send any ETH you do not want to or cannot afford to lose. There is zero guarantee that you will make ETH by playing this game. And more importantly, zero guarantee that you won’t lose any ETH you play with. Play at your own risk and do not attempt to pressure friends, family or strangers into playing too.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
veryinfamous

Activity: 3

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 08:18:46 PM

Admins seem to work hard one it, already multiple updates.
Atleast this isn't a cheap POWH3D clone Tongue
RobertSnow

Activity: 126
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 08:25:50 PM

Who's the developer?
KamaKaaihiliBTC (OP)

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 08:26:24 PM

yeah totally. i came over here to see if anyone else might be familiar with them. Nice returns so far. but the daily dividend amount the past couple days has been really nice.. Its really young still and just by looking at the UI and talking with the team and discord community you get the sense that this thing is gonna blow soon.. I mean.. 150eth in like 48hours? crazy. The transparency is nice too. Something that the community needs.. SOME DANG TRUST. The passive income thing has found a niche market certainly and the idea is brilliant. But there needs to be a dedicated team running the UI and community. This overall has all of the components. It would be nice for other to be able to get in on something similar to that of PoWH3d..
EtherDungeon
Copper Member

Activity: 3

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 08:26:47 PM

Refreshing interface.
KamaKaaihiliBTC (OP)

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 08:36:20 PM

Who's the developer?

Personally i dont know. i know he can be found on the discord most of the time. I do know he played a large hand in making EtherDungeon
forward_thinker

Activity: 4

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 08:47:27 PM

It's insane how people holding these tokens! Just look at the stats and the graph on the homepage.
I lost money with PoWH 3D buying at 19K ETH in the contract, POWM at 4100, LockedIt at 800 and other shit-clones. Always late to the game, bought tokens when the price surged almost at the top and then suddenly dump.
But the worst thing with ALL of them is the total lack of transparency. You don't have a clue who are the top token holders and when they plan to drop the coins.

The community in the discord group is just amazing! And I can speak with any token holder directly, everybody is open and friendly.
My ROI is raising every day by receiving dividends from each buy and the contract balance just keeps increasing, I encourage everybody who need a sustained passive income to join
KamaKaaihiliBTC (OP)

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 01:46:00 AM

It's insane how people holding these tokens! Just look at the stats and the graph on the homepage.
I lost money with PoWH 3D buying at 19K ETH in the contract, POWM at 4100, LockedIt at 800 and other shit-clones. Always late to the game, bought tokens when the price surged almost at the top and then suddenly dump.
But the worst thing with ALL of them is the total lack of transparency. You don't have a clue who are the top token holders and when they plan to drop the coins.

The community in the discord group is just amazing! And I can speak with any token holder directly, everybody is open and friendly.
My ROI is raising every day by receiving dividends from each buy and the contract balance just keeps increasing, I encourage everybody who need a sustained passive income to join

Yeah, i think the community is desperately looking for the next LEGIT project that is going to produce some nice passive income on the side. not just some double up and done thing. This one is gonna run for a long time and the people involved at all levels are going to be pulling in dividends for the long ride up.
kalunomics

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2018, 04:33:39 AM

Above all I like the disclaimer at the end of the text. People should be made to understand the risks involved in investing in a digital asset. I tried checking out he website interface but it seems it needs Metamask to run so it goes into reloading loop on my mobile browser. I will certainly check it out when I get my hands on my PC. The idea seems bright to reward the token holders and long term supporters passively. My questions are, does the token have a maturity time before you can start earning the dividends from buy and sell purchases done on the token? Wouldn't huge token holders be repeatedly buying and selling the same tokens to their selves since each of the activity brings dividends to them especially if the dividend is higher than gas fee of course? Is there any protection mechanism to prevent this kind of abuse?

KamaKaaihiliBTC (OP)

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 05:59:23 AM

Above all I like the disclaimer at the end of the text. People should be made to understand the risks involved in investing in a digital asset. I tried checking out he website interface but it seems it needs Metamask to run so it goes into reloading loop on my mobile browser. I will certainly check it out when I get my hands on my PC. The idea seems bright to reward the token holders and long term supporters passively. My questions are, does the token have a maturity time before you can start earning the dividends from buy and sell purchases done on the token? Wouldn't huge token holders be repeatedly buying and selling the same tokens to their selves since each of the activity brings dividends to them especially if the dividend is higher than gas fee of course? Is there any protection mechanism to prevent this kind of abuse?
yeah need meta mask to run the page. i do know that some people have been able to get the mobile working.. but im not sure exactly how or if they had meta mask working somehow on there mobile? not too familiar with meta mask.
These are all pretty good questions though. i do know that the dividends paid out are small in comparison to the overall share you hold (of you were to sell). also if you reinvest your dividends into yourself youre paying that 20% buy in fee that ultimately funds the dividends out to other members as well. example, if i reinvest .2eth .04eth is getting sent out to the entire token population. so that method would be counter intuitive. but above all that there is a pie chart on the main page that represents the top 15 token holders and you can see that there arent any "whales" involved. it doesnt hurt to reinvest.. you accumulate more coins at the cost on new members buying and present members selling. or you can simply transfer them to your metamask. Hope you try it out! introduce yourself in the discord if or when you do! its been a lot of fun this week and they are expecting a lot more action!
KamaKaaihiliBTC (OP)

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 04:21:06 PM

heres a link to using meta mask

http://powtf-wiki.readthedocs.io/en/latest/metamask.html
KamaKaaihiliBTC (OP)

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 05:22:20 PM

bump bump anyone else?
SDOTLUBY

Activity: 1

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 06:07:35 PM

THIS POWTF SEEMS TO HAVE A STRONG DEV TEAM AND A STRONG COMMUNITY. FINALLY AN INTERFACE WITH SOME SUBSTANCE. THIS CONTRACT HAS A FUTURE AND WOULD BE SMART TO GET IN AT THE BEGINNING.
https://powtf.com/?masternode=0xcecc78b9e6d772256918073731d6f7e0bb9e4b79
KamaKaaihiliBTC (OP)

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 06:56:47 PM

AGREED! lol
djordjamayna

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2018, 08:33:33 PM

I've took everything I had in POWM and POWH into POWTF.

Been a much smoother, less turbulent experience overall.

Its amazing how involved the community is witht his project, seems like almost everyone is participating and adding their 2cents everyday on how improve the game, and all the best suggestions get implemented daily.

Almost no one is selling too, which is a big plus in my book. Everyone is super motivated to get this to skyrocket.

KamaKaaihiliBTC (OP)

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 09:16:23 PM

Its amazing how involved the community is witht his project, seems like almost everyone is participating and adding their 2cents everyday on how improve the game, and all the best suggestions get implemented daily.

Almost no one is selling too, which is a big plus in my book. Everyone is super motivated to get this to skyrocket.

DAppRadar applications have been a little slow last 48hrs. but PoWTF holding strong. maybe a good time to buy a few more coins. looking like its gearing up to move into the dollar range.
RobertSnow

Activity: 126
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 09:38:22 AM

You're right, I saw their discord and I'm pretty sure this thing is going places.
gosselinbelli

Activity: 46

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 05:40:55 PM

What a potential project!!!  And I want to know if the feature is working or not yet Huh
xMarty

Activity: 13

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2018, 07:28:56 AM
Last edit: May 09, 2018, 06:34:55 PM by xMarty

Thanks, KamaKaaihiliBTC, for opening this thread. PoWTF vanished like many other clones before and many more clones will in the near future. As soon as the dev team of PoWH3D releases FOMO3D we welcome everyone to come back to the one and only original: PoWH3D  Smiley

-----

I hope you don't mind, that I use your thread to catch up with info about PoWH3D and raise new awareness about this revolution in the crypto space. So let's get started...

PoWH3D summary:
PoWH3D is a decentralized economic simulation of an algorithmically governed cryptocurrency in which the taxes on all transactions are awarded autonomously to currency owners instead of a governing body; resulting in a universal passive income based on adoption and transaction volume.

PoWH3D is a unique cryptocurrency exchange which allows you to trade Ethereum for P3D tokens. P3D tokens are ERC-20 tokens with a clever twist: Every P3D holder receives direct earnings in Ethereum every time that anyone else buys, sells or trades the token based on the amounts of tokens (in % out of total amount minted) held.

-----

PoWH3D ETH stats as of May 6th:
Total ETH ever invested: 42,122.5915 ETH
Total ETH ever reinvested: 4,603.5715 ETH
Total ETH ever withdrawn: 31,287.0744 ETH
Total ETH ever paid out in rewards: 7,456.8799 ETH
Total ETH ever paid out to masternodes: 828.9676 ETH

PoWH3D Token stats as of May 6th:
Total P3D tokens ever purchased: 3,423,427.5992 P3D
Total P3D tokens ever purchased through reinvestment: 325,859.0529 P3D
Total P3D tokens ever sold: 2,332,279.9522 P3D
Total P3D tokens ever transferred: 46,017.6907 P3D

Fantastic landmark reached on May 8th:
200,000 total transactions to the P3D contract and over 9000 wallets own P3D (etherscouter says). Of that, nearly 50% of them have an iron clad grip and have never sold once.

-----

PoWH3D info:
PoWH3D website: https://www.powh3d.global
PoWH3D white paper: https://www.powh3d.global/white-paper
PoWH3D FAQ: https://www.powh3d.global/faq
PoWH3D Getting started: https://www.powh3d.global/getting-started

PoWH3D dividends and contract simulation: https://youtu.be/KAHjpB0sx2g
PoWH3D code review: https://youtu.be/gDpOTL_KKys
PoWH3D is NO ponzi/pyramid sceme: https://youtu.be/Tn9FMlGVfP0

Stay up-to-date on PoWH3D:
Discord: https://discord.gg/Y6CHepn
Newsletter: Go to https://www.powh3d.global and scroll to the bottom
Email: info@powh3d.global

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate and ask anything. Write me a PM, drop me a line via email, or use our Discord channel and use the #helpdesk there.

-----

What's coming next:
The PoWH3D development team has a long-term vision that spans much farther than any one project. There are at least 4 upcoming projects planned and each is distinct and complementary to one another. These projects form a brand new ecosystem. The best part is that each of the projects in the ecosystem will reward strong holders and users of the others. There is no need to sell P3D tokens ahead of the launch of future releases. Instead, having strong hands will only benefit you as the ecosystem develops. The developers don‘t ask for nor want your faith or belief, only that you have fun, think critically and keep an open mind.

-----

FOMO3D, the next smart contract will go live in May 2018. P3D holders will gain serious benefit from owning tokens.

I'm not a financial advisor, but I recommend looking closely at PoWH3D. If you are comfortable with the project, then buy into P3D, hold your tokens long term, enjoy the dividends and thank me later.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: