Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 12:19:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥[ANN] DELICIA ICO - Decentralized Food Network🔥🔥  (Read 1483 times)
huppimuk

Activity: 98
Merit: 4

Peculium.io

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2018, 05:34:39 AM

The idea of this project is really good! Food waste is a big problem in today's world and I think it's important that someone is trying to change that.. Will look into the whitepaper later.

PECULIUM
[[ AI SOLUTION TO VOLATILITY IN YOUR CRYPTO SAVINGS ]] (http://peculium.io)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 07:48:00 PM

I'm not understanding it clearly, if you are a consumer and you are using this network, it means I will buy the leftover foods (excess foods) from the restaurants? This is what I understood from your wp.  Tongue Or you have better explanation on this. Also, 25% allotment for team and advisors is too high. 
huppimuk

Activity: 98
Merit: 4

Peculium.io

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 06:42:20 AM

I'm not understanding it clearly, if you are a consumer and you are using this network, it means I will buy the leftover foods (excess foods) from the restaurants? This is what I understood from your wp.  Tongue Or you have better explanation on this. Also, 25% allotment for team and advisors is too high. 

Yes, that's how I understood it as well. And they buyers will get a push notification from the Delicia app when there is a new food listing from a restaurant/shop in your local neighbourhood. Sounds pretty good as the food waste will be reduced and the buyers get a chance to buy food that is close to the expiry date a little bit cheaper than usual.

PECULIUM
[[ AI SOLUTION TO VOLATILITY IN YOUR CRYPTO SAVINGS ]] (http://peculium.io)
BoyWilliam

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 06:55:37 AM

I think the concept given in this project is good, hopefully the future goes smoothly and success for this project
tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 12:21:20 PM

Yes, that's how I understood it as well. And they buyers will get a push notification from the Delicia app when there is a new food listing from a restaurant/shop in your local neighbourhood. Sounds pretty good as the food waste will be reduced and the buyers get a chance to buy food that is close to the expiry date a little bit cheaper than usual.

One more thing, did the dev team tries the app in a small community at least? They should try the viability first before going global. Usually, that's the problem with the projects here. They go big time that they forgot to address simple issues which ends bad.
Mr.cryptos (OP)

Activity: 322
Merit: 119

BEST BOUNTY MANAGEMENT. 10+ BOUNTIES MANAGED

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2018, 01:48:21 AM

Not only the left over excess quality food from the restaurants, There are deals, discounts, promotions, advertising, demand and supply gaps from all the stores who sell food which includes but not limited to Grocery stores, Super markets, convenient stores, retail food chains and restaurants.

sscnp

Activity: 58

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 03:24:44 PM

I hope the project will succeed.
dong133

Activity: 21

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 09:29:06 PM

ranggenga

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 10:09:28 PM

Honestly I've just met this kind of project this time.
Making the food get related with Cryptocurrency is something new for me.
I think to get this coins succeed, the choice of food should be the biggest consideration, since not all food liked by most people.
botan2018

Activity: 71

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 02:42:54 AM

HI. good lusk all!
lybship53

Activity: 770
Merit: 400

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 09:26:19 PM

An interesting idea of the project. How will surplus products reach the needy? I get acquainted with the technical documentation on the site. In the meantime, I will take part in the Bounty campaign.
Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 09:31:27 PM

This looks a very good project. I just want to know. With this coin who want can buy food right? Will this coin covering what areas of world (America, Europe, Africa, Asia)?
PoornaFaruk

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 08:09:04 AM

The Delicia team is creating a universal decentralized food network that will revolutionize the way restaurateurs and food retailers maximize food utilization and reduce wastage. It offers real-time search for excess food at restaurants, grocery & packaged food stores and helps route them at discounted prices to people who demand it. The system provides ongoing trust and reputation accrual for sellers, as they route excess food to those who need it, while allowing quick access to affordable quality food.
eren0x

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 10:15:48 AM

The Delicia team is creating a universal decentralized food network powered by Blockchain and artificial intelligence. This will revolutionize the way restauranteurs and food retailers maximize food utilization and reduce wastage. Delicia will help in locating affordable quality food for consumers worldwide that is specific to their own geo-location and preferences. It offers real-time search for excess food at restaurants, grocery & packaged food stores and helps route them to buyers at discounted price. The system provides ongoing trust and reputation accrual for sellers and buyers. Efforts are underway to tokenize Delicia ecosystem with the Ethereum based blockchain technology with a multi-purpose utility token, DFT with the end result being elimination of the Global Food wastage crisis.
Mr.cryptos (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2018, 06:50:00 PM

Mr.cryptos (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2018, 06:54:19 PM

Julina

Activity: 95

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 07:38:40 PM

I think it been good project becoz the topic and looking promising and it seen it can be big future of this project
Julina

Activity: 95

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 07:39:44 PM

I think it been good project becoz the topic and looking promising and it seen it can be big future of this project
Mr.cryptos (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2018, 07:38:52 PM

Mr.cryptos (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2018, 03:00:20 PM