Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 03:15:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: CLOSED]R15x: 2 KnC Jupiters, $110 = 11GH/s. Nov. + DZ MC Bonuses  (Read 8449 times)
weredo911

Activity: 270
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 11, 2013, 02:49:54 AM

Woo! I can finally post things on bitcointalk! 3 shares ordered.

I have pretended to be mentally retarded for seven years.
BorisAlt

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 11, 2013, 03:36:46 AM

I am wondering what you mean by "easiest spreadsheet export"? For example, when I go to http://www.dzminercoop.com/?page_id=302 I see a screenshot of something that looks like Google docs and some gross stats below it. Am I missing some painfully obvious feature? Sorry, my first try at shares Smiley

thomas_s

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 11, 2013, 03:42:55 AM

I am wondering what you mean by "easiest spreadsheet export"? For example, when I go to http://www.dzminercoop.com/?page_id=302 I see a screenshot of something that looks like Google docs and some gross stats below it. Am I missing some painfully obvious feature? Sorry, my first try at shares Smiley
That's not a google doc, thats a spreadsheet that was converted to a jpg and uploaded. The spreadsheet changes frequently so I don't upload them.

Theres only 1 address missing from 9-12 and its one of the management people so, yea good job customers for getting it all submitted before us.
Mapuo

Activity: 910
Merit: 1002

View Profile
November 11, 2013, 04:29:56 AM

PM sent to thomas_s
frontbit

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 11, 2013, 09:03:38 AM

Payment for order 626 sent. Thanks.
Dabs
Legendary

Activity: 3416
Merit: 1912

The Concierge of Crypto

View Profile
November 11, 2013, 10:43:04 AM

DZ, I sent you a PM yesterday about something else (another GB) but R15 went to these 2 Jupiters. Smiley Maybe you can PM me an email address you read too, I have some different ideas. Thanks.

gregorzmine

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 11, 2013, 01:08:15 PM

Order: #631 : Payement sent.

Cheers !
aigeezer
Legendary

Activity: 1450
Merit: 1013

Cryptanalyst castrated by his government, 1952

View Profile
November 11, 2013, 01:41:49 PM

What's the bitcoin address to send payments to? Also, what the method of communicating my receiving address back to you?

I went to the linked site in the OP and was greeted with "provide your name and address" and some other weird stuff. When I clicked on "Pay with Bitcoin", I just got a bunch of red tex that asked me to complete sections above. Is this the only way to order R15 shares? Why do you care where I live?

You can provide a fake name and address if you want.

It's a required field so it needs something there, but you can put anything you want.  Grin

Also: you have 1 hour to complete BTC payment or the wallet address *will* be recycled. However, if you have some BTC, you can send a small placeholder payment for your order in order to hold that wallet address open for you.

If you change address details on the site, for instance to turn real data into fake data, then your previous details still remain unchanged on any existing orders. I think this means that if "the bad guys" ever get hold of the site data, then they'll get all your info, old and new.
thomas_s

Activity: 574

View Profile
November 11, 2013, 02:26:22 PM

I'm temporarily taking R15 down, based on the site's wallet it seems its highly possible its full and I don't have time to confirm.

If it is we will see about getting another jupiter.
mrm0

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 11, 2013, 02:31:48 PM

I'm temporarily taking R15 down, based on the site's wallet it seems its highly possible its full and I don't have time to confirm.

And you really had to do this while I was adding 6 shares to my order? :|   Cry

"You cannot add R15: 2KNC Jupiter's to the cart because the product is out of stock."

Please put me on a waiting list then.

1BUcKJVz5n34VwuiyiLtPud1PGn3BLkcPb  :-)
rudyo

Activity: 170
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 11, 2013, 04:28:47 PM

I am wondering if anyone is interested in selling any of your shares in existing DZ MC co-ops? (ones that are currently hashing....)

If so please PM me with your price, shares and rate.  I understand there is a small transfer fee for the work involved, I would of course pay this fee.

Thanks!

bobsag3

Activity: 546

Owner, Minersource.net

View Profile
November 11, 2013, 05:04:20 PM

Looks like you need a couple more jupiters. Hopefully knc will deliver them before the end of the month.
I'm the type that likes to see a date due to the difficulty increases.

We have 2 on order right now, and if thomas is correct and they are both full, I will make another order for another 2 this morning. [BTW I am fronting all the BTC for these orders, untill the BTC is collected by the group. Saves time, and gets us in the Q faster]
pabloangello
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 11, 2013, 05:50:11 PM

I have a question. Do you mine only BTC? Couse I think you for sure tried to mine different coins before and know what is most profitable for now.
In another topic on this forum I found information that SHA-256 100GH/s == Scrypt 100MH/s (true?). So based on this information and for example this comparasion website: http://dustcoin.com/
we see that mining LTC and then exchange them to BTC would be much more profitable. I don't now how the architecture of machines you have affect Scrypt mining due to SHA mining. I am just very curious about it.

Would appreciate yours explanation.

bobsag3

Owner, Minersource.net

View Profile
November 11, 2013, 05:51:11 PM

I have a question. Do you mine only BTC? Couse I think you for sure tried to mine different coins before and know what is best profitable for now.
In another topic on this forum I found information that SHA-256 100GH/s == Scrypt 100MH/s (true?). So based on this information and for example this comparasion website: http://dustcoin.com/
we see that mining LTC and then conver them to BTC would be much more profitable. I don't now how the architecture of machines you have affects Scrypt mining due to SHA mining. I am just very curious about it.

I personally do not mine anything other than BTC. If the GBs were to consider mining other coins, and the machines are capable, then I have no problem.
pabloangello
Legendary

View Profile
November 11, 2013, 05:56:47 PM

I have a question. Do you mine only BTC? Couse I think you for sure tried to mine different coins before and know what is best profitable for now.
we see that mining LTC and then conver them to BTC would be much more profitable. I don't now how the architecture of machines you have affects Scrypt mining due to SHA mining. I am just very curious about it.

I personally do not mine anything other than BTC. If the GBs were to consider mining other coins, and the machines are capable, then I have no problem.
Ouh sorry I thought i'm writing to someone from the dzminercoop crew Cheesy

bobsag3

Owner, Minersource.net

View Profile
November 11, 2013, 06:03:27 PM

Well, I am one Tongue
I think DZ is still asleep, thomas and redacted are at work. Im the only one here with no life Sad
pabloangello
Legendary

View Profile
November 11, 2013, 06:05:06 PM

Well, I am one Tongue
I think DZ is still asleep, thomas and redacted are at work. Im the only one here with no life Sad

It would be nice if you could redirect one of them to my question. I am sure that all other shareholders would like to know the answer Wink

bobsag3

Owner, Minersource.net

View Profile
November 11, 2013, 06:06:24 PM

Well, I am one Tongue

It would be nice if you could redirect one of them to my question. I am sure that all other shareholders would like to know the answer Wink
They have been suitably prodded
pabloangello
Legendary

View Profile
November 11, 2013, 06:13:09 PM

They have been suitably prodded
God bless you.

Miramyn

Activity: 169
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 11, 2013, 06:26:00 PM

I have a question. Do you mine only BTC? Couse I think you for sure tried to mine different coins before and know what is most profitable for now.
we see that mining LTC and then exchange them to BTC would be much more profitable. I don't now how the architecture of machines you have affect Scrypt mining due to SHA mining. I am just very curious about it.

This is only true if you have equal SHA and SCRYPT hardware though.
If you have 2 Jupiters at 550 GH each thats 1100 GH, if you only have 50 MH of Scrypt capable hardware then its not equal.
Also keep in mind, SHA can not mine Scrypt so you cant use these machines to mine LTC coins at their SHA rates.

There are SHA alt coins but most times its a pain to mine them and convert to BTC since timing is everything and who wants to watch the markets to sell at the peak.

BTC/merged mining definitely the way to go with an operation of this nature

When I was younger we didn't have behavioural disorders. They called it "being a brat". It was as simple as that!
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: