Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 03:31:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [PRE-ITO] GLOBATRIX - Decentralized WEB  (Read 752 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
french_andrey

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 02:26:19 PM

Hello, interesting project, is this your first ICO? Will there be a Airdrop? And how will you involve users in your cyber reality?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
devinsocute9zz

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 02:31:23 PM

this one is really a different project than others. There are some very creative ideas.
gruad (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2018, 02:50:12 PM

Hello, interesting project, is this your first ITO? Will there be a Airdrop? And how will you involve users in your cyber reality?

Thank you for your question, French_andrey,

is this your first ITO? Will there be a Airdrop?

Yes, it's the first one. I don't think we're making an airdrop, but we're offering the pre-sale tokens at -90% price to give us the boost with the ITO, and also if we'll raise enough to get us on the exchanges before the main ITO to benefit the contributors. After the platforms launch the tokens can be also exchanged for platforms Vault coins, they won't be mined and will stand as platforms golden reserve. There are two other coins Power and Globe that will be used to reward miners, webmasters, traffic managers and sellers. The balance between different sectors will be reached through coins ratio adjustment based on algorithms.

And how will you involve users in your cyber reality?

We are building the community of people and organizations who share the common belief in the idea as we do.

The current model of the Web is competitive and controlled by third parties.  We see more and more advertisements, of course, it's a huge industry, but it results in network congestion, lost of junk data and slowdown even with updated protocols versions. Also there are information control and whole lot of other problems.

We can see the future of the Internet community and the Internet in general as decentralized, but with the current model it's not going to work.

The competition is just the way to make the third parties profit using it as the control levers for the marketing industry.

But it's the models logic.

So we offer the new model with collaborative and decentralized logic,  based on much greener flexible blockchain that doesn't exclude miners and reduced competition and monopoly.

By tomorrow I will upload the short version of the whitepaper with more diagrams for easier reading and understanding of the whole concept. But this is the idea we stand for and will make it work. With more contributions it will be easier and faster to achieve the result and finish the platform, with fewer contributions it will obviously take more time with fewer developers.

The pre-sale is on now and we made it as accessible as possible to any investor level.

Thank you for your time reading this.

Best regards,
Dimitri
gruad (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2018, 03:01:17 PM

this one is really a different project than others. There are some very creative ideas.

Thank you for your kind words, Devinsocute9zz,

Yes, we're not making the ITO for the sake of ITO and the "gold rush", especially with the Streisand effect that ICOs are having now after Google and Twitter have announced about banning the ICO websites and profiles, but these days it's the most definite way to go with the crowdfunding.

We believe in our idea and we are making Internet decentralized, Internet for the people and communities, where organizations decisions and actions are based on their communities interests and collective transparent voting, and Internet where the users will decide if they wish to see the information.

So also we came up with the harmonic advertisement methods and user preferences without cookies and decentralized search engines.

Please don't hesitate to ask any questions, we'll try to answer all of them.

Best regards,
Dimitri

gruad (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2018, 03:15:43 PM

And another good question.

Right now we see the "gold rush" effect on ICOs, tokens, cryptocurrencies, especially as many organizations or groups are doing it for the sake of the ICO itself. And we can currently evaluate everything against the fiat currencies and economy.

And as the crypto economy gets much much stronger and much more expensive and suppresses the fiat one.

What will happen to the world's economy and all the ICOs when fiat economy will fail and there is no fiat money at all?
cattano

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 03:20:39 PM

Cyber world is the future of technology, later it will move without the need of too many human intervention (*that is kind of hope)
Being able to master technology, perhaps it would make the crypto world getting even better.
gruad (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2018, 03:48:52 PM
Last edit: April 15, 2018, 06:05:56 PM by gruad

Cyber world is the future of technology, later it will move without the need of too many human intervention (*that is kind of hope)
Being able to master technology, perhaps it would make the crypto world getting even better.

Thank you for your reply, Cattano

Even though, I believe that automatization is the way to go, where algorithms can analyze and balance the cyber world.

But not exactly the way it's offered with self-learning AI.

I see more and more ideas and documentaries where scientists say that the future of humanity is the "hive intelligence", where all of the people are connected to the same cloud with some sort of interface like implanted microchip with their brain, and minds are used as one giant computer operated by AI and society servers the purpose of hives operation ability. Of course, the human race had its flaws, wars lots of other things that have happened throughout the history, but I don't think we're a race of insects.
It means there is no individuality nor personality, but there are other benefits, like the joint database of minds information.

I don't believe that is the way for the humanity to go. Not sure if you meant something else.

And certainly yes, decentralization and crypto are the future of the world.

Best regards,
Dimitri
gruad (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2018, 11:51:56 PM

Dear Sirs!

Here is the short version of the whitepaper with more diagrams for easier comprehension as promised.

Though the cyber world is a large subject and it is quite hard to fit it into 12 pages, but at least it give the idea (which I hope it does)  Smiley

Also, we've updated the website and made the crowd-sale easier to access, as well as the rest of the information.

Please don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions.

Best regards,
Dimitri
gruad (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2018, 03:56:25 PM

Dear Community members,

If you are watching this post, and if you visit our site, please make sure it's spelled as globatrix.com and DO NOT follow any links that might be pointing you elsewhere. The presale page is on Oracles POA, but the correct one is accessible only through the link on the main page of our site.

We'll be up back soon.

Please stay tuned.

Best regards,
Dimitri
gruad (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2018, 04:48:57 PM

Alright, we're back up.

No attacks detected, must be just the host timeout.

But we always take extra security measures to make sure they won't happen in the future either.

Best regards,
Dimitri
vectorcoiner

Activity: 3

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 08:46:12 PM

Bounty?
gruad (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2018, 09:02:57 PM

Bounty?

Thank you for your question, Vectorcoiner,

We don't do airdrop if that is what you meant, but at the current presale
we offer tokens at the price of -90%.

15000 tokens for 1 ETH,

The tokens are issued/emitted only on the purchase.

You need MetaMask wallet.

The main ITO will have 1500 tokens for 1 ETH,

Please don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions.

Best regards,
Dimitri
gruad (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2018, 09:09:28 PM

By the way,
the whitepaper link was updated (at the top of the page).

Best regards,
Dimitri
henrycamra00

Activity: 24

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 06:06:32 AM

I'm interesting to this project and i want to be a part of it. From which point I can start? I hope to answer me soon... Thanks!
gruad (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 06:32:36 AM

I'm interesting to this project and i want to be a part of it. From which point I can start? I hope to answer me soon... Thanks!

Thank you for your reply, Henrycamra00,

Please send me your CV and links to some of the previous development jobs (or any other info you have) to techdep@gruad.com

Best regards,
Dimitri
gruad (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 10:44:07 AM

We had a few updates, the global update is pending.

Best regards,
Dimitri
gruad (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 01:31:01 PM

Ok, updated the images too, just let them load (14 of them).

Hopefully, this has a simpler explanation than the whitepaper itself.

Best regards,
Dimitri
gruad (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 07:00:54 PM

I like the concept of this project and I will read all your whitepaper

Thank you, mart26297,

Also, there is a whitepaper 1.1 on github in the same repository, it's around 50 pages with more info (but the way the project is described there, isn't perfect, and it was quite difficult to read, so we made a short one), so please go ahead.

I have over 80 pages of written unformatted text and some technical diagrams, but I think we'll put that into the yellow paper for developers before the platform release.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

Best regards,
Dimitri
gruad (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 07:18:12 PM

By the way, the new explainer video is also in progress

Best regards,
Dimitri
gruad (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2018, 02:31:01 PM

What is Globatrix?

The new Web model with the collaborative and rewarding logic that eliminates competition and Internet congestion, tracking cookies and malware.

Makes monopoly least possible.

Uses intelligent harmonic approach to free advertising and self-sustainable crypto economy.

Globatrix introduces the new generation greener and flexible blockchain powered by AI and based on Big Data analysis patterns, and has fully integrated VR support.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: