Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:22:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Newbie issues from Denmark  (Read 392 times)
puta (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 14, 2013, 01:42:50 AM

BTC Buying bitcoin from exchange sites
I am from Denmark. I have a job and my studies and a good savings. I have a Danish VISA and a PayPal account. No SEPA or Mastercard, and currently no registrated national address.. This also means I dont have any Bitcoins! I simply havent yet been able to find an exchange site that allows me to buy any... Sad
I've tried
BTC-E - nope,  Payeer (LiqPay) doesnt support Danish VISA (I've talked with their Support and that's all they said)
Kraken - nope, I dont have SEPA
VaultOfSatoshi - nope, I dont have SEPA and a registrated address
GiftcardDrainer - nope, I don't have US/CA address
Gyft.com - just dont get how this should be used

I'm in contact with my bank to try and setup SEPA, but they are also on my back because I dont have a registrated national address and they are just slow as hell Sad

How does this international Wire Transfer work, any experiences? I'd really like to buy and own a good amount of coin before the new year..

BTC Bitcoin client out of sync?
Also. Aside from creating accounts on all these exchanges, I downloaded the client from github and installed. I have had it open for 3 days now and it is still out of sync with an approximate 10 more days before being up to date... Is this an issue? Can I use my wallet anyway?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: