Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 04:44:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Smart contracts with Mywish?  (Read 91 times)
The-crypto-witch (OP)

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 02:57:33 PM

I've heard a lot about MyWish and now they've launched new kind of smart contracts based on their platform: crowdsale and token. As far as I understand everybody without programming skills can create their own ICO and/or token here! It's cool moreover bcz this platform can't turn into scam. But I'm not confident with myself, is it worth it or not? Let me know your opinion..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lobo13hf

Activity: 2268
Merit: 507

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 03:01:07 PM

I've heard a lot about MyWish and now they've launched new kind of smart contracts based on their platform: crowdsale and token. As far as I understand everybody without programming skills can create their own ICO and/or token here! It's cool moreover bcz this platform can't turn into scam. But I'm not confident with myself, is it worth it or not? Let me know your opinion..
There's nothing new in their smartcontract only make some changes to the old code i suppose. This can become a good evidence for you how this platform becomes fail to gain attention from the investors.
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/mywish/
How it can't turn into scam. It's not worth dude. let's change your move to another platform.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Xiomara

Activity: 101
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 09:38:50 PM

There's nothing new in their smartcontract only make some changes to the old code i suppose. This can become a good evidence for you how this platform becomes fail to gain attention from the investors.
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/mywish/
How it can't turn into scam. It's not worth dude. let's change your move to another platform.

Dude, it's weird that you became hero member here, but you don't understand anything in the cryptoworld. A new crowdsale contract on their platform, which allows you to create ico or token, before that there were other types of smart contracts. As for the code, now this knowledge is not necessary with a simple user interface. Apparently, you lose popularity, no offense.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: