Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 08:10:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: There are too many ICOs  (Read 1335 times)
davidcox (OP)

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 09:42:24 PM

There so many ICOs coming out everyday. The market can't support thousands of ICOS. This has to  stop.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vrabac68

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 10:01:50 PM

Yes but you see that a lot of them failed to reach soft cap and they either postpone ICO or cancel.Still there are a lot of amazing projects that are worth investing.Ill go with Aitheon future of AI and robotics
mitsarasss

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 10:03:04 PM

There so many ICOs coming out everyday. The market can't support thousands of ICOS. This has to  stop.
Yep. And don't forget about loads of scam nowadays. All we need is be patient and smart.
maimainguyen05

Activity: 252
Merit: 105

Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 10:05:05 PM

How to stop? It's a good way or maybe the best way to collect money to develop their idea or maybe scam other investors Smiley). I think it's really hard to stop increasing in number of ICO project. But at the moment, I can see the news idea for ICO project are running out so some day, I believe there are no more news good idea for ICO project then nobody will feel interested in investing in ICO project anymore and the number of ICO project will decrease and we just need to wait Smiley

Mrs Troll

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 10:06:46 PM

Ok, I will ask them to stop it. Wait...they all wish to grab some piece of pie and don't want to make our life more ease Smiley I guess in nearest future it will be unreal to make own evaluation for ICOs and we will use services like Smart Valley with crowd estimations/predictions Smiley
sensei stupid

Activity: 896
Merit: 260

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2018, 10:06:59 PM

it is now a lot of ICO that appears, but did not close the possibility to enter the market if the ICO is held successfully because it has a lot of enthusiasts and tokennya many sold so many markets that offer ICO can join the current market. You can see some good ICOs on the website about ICO review
ofeefee
Legendary

Activity: 1023
Merit: 1001

Tokenize Fantasy Sports

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 10:08:21 PM

Yes, they are so many ICOs and unfortunately a lot of them are scam. It is almost impossible to protect yourself of all the scam and dishonest projects nowadays.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒████▄▄
▄███▒▒▒▒█████████▒▒▒▒███▄
▄██▒▒▒█████████████████▒▒▒██▄
██▒▒████████████████████▒▒██
██▒▒████████▄▄███▄▄████████▒▒██
██▒▒███████████████████████████▒▒██
██▒▒███████████████████████████▒▒██
██▒▒██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀█████████▒▒██
██▒▒████████████████████████████▒▒██
██▒▒████████▄███████▄████████████▒▒██
██▒▒████████▀███▀▀▀▀▀████████████▒▒██
██▒▒███████▄███████▄███████████▒▒██
██▒▒███████▀▀███▀▀▀▀███████████▒▒██
██▒▒██████████████▄██████████▒▒██
██▒▒███████████▀▀▀█████████▒▒██
▀██▒▒▒█████▄████▄██████▒▒▒██▀
▀███▒▒▒▒█████████▒▒▒▒███▀
▀▀████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
.STRYKZ     THE TOKEN FOR ALL FOOTBALL FANS.
..TOKENISING FANTASY SPORTS▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬....

█████████████▄
██   ▄▄   ██▀██▄
██ ▄█▀▀█▄ ██▒▒▀██▄
██ ▀█▄▄█▀ ██▒▒▒▒▀██
██   ▀▀   █████████
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██               ██
███████████████████
Whitelist
WHITELIST
BOUNTIES

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄██████████████████▀▀▀█████▄
█████████████▀▀▀      ██████
████████▀▀▀       ▄    ███████
█████▄         ▄█▀    ████████
████████▄    ▄█▀      ████████
███████████▄█▀       █████████
████████████  ▄     ████████
▀███████████ ███▄  ████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
MEDIUM
FACEBOOK
YOUTUBE
[                      █     █     █
                      ██▄ ▄███▄ ▄██
                       ███████████
                       ███████████
                        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄
                       ████████ ██
                      ▄███████▀ ███
                      ████▄▄▄▄▄ ███
                      ▀███████▀  ██
                      █████▄▄▄▄▄
                      ▀████████▀
                       ▀████▄▄▄▄
                         ▀█████▀
STRYKING
]
ManaMan

Activity: 238
Merit: 38

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 10:09:22 PM

It is good way to raise money internationally. You can't stop people from trying to fund their business, the other thing is do we really need another shitcoin which only use case will be for one particular platform and this was done only to be able to raise funds for the project is another story. But looking at last year where we've seen a lot of money that went to ICOs I do believe we are going to see the number of them to even expand further more in the future. As when more people see the this as great way to raise money they will want in.
wildcat24

Activity: 13

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 10:10:22 PM

There really are; that's why I only have one big alt holding anymore and that would be LYM.

I feel a lot of newbie investors will come into this market and just feel completely overwhelmed. Ratings sites help a bit in the way of this, but I feel those of us who know how to utilize those properly, which ones are actually worth trusting their opinion, etc.. already have most of the knowledge we'd need to where, they aren't that important.

It's hard to come up with good solutions for the issue here, would have to be a massive community movement.
Innocant

Activity: 1414
Merit: 260

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 10:12:55 PM

That's true  there have many ICO's for now and have a chance to success if this ICO's is a promising to invest, But they have some ICO's also is a scam. Actually they have two ICO's ill participated and this two are scam. So we need to careful we participated ICO's.
Holla123

Activity: 504
Merit: 131

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 10:15:58 PM

More due diligence then ever is needed. It is true. It is not possible any more to review all ICO. I recommend also using some of the existing spreadsheets and intel provided for example in pool groups to have some filters and be able to find promising projects. The ICO fighting to reach soft cap can offer interesting opportunities, if the project is promising.
olsyd

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 10:16:37 PM

I absolutely agree with you, but it will stop only when there will be a clear regulation of the ICO area and a strict responsibility for a rules violation. I think this year it's unlikely that something will change strongly
Melfoy72

Activity: 196
Merit: 11

Taklimakan Network : Business Platform for Crypto

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 10:21:35 PM

okay we'll look over your suggestion and stop them all immediately.   Smiley
 In fact, The Market have to decide what to do with them. Nobody have to regulate quantity of ICO. Those who will be better will be alive but other will die

Katabit

Activity: 203

ENTRY cryptocurrency

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 10:28:23 PM

The problem is that most ICO is scam. A lot of projects have no real application. There are also projects that are not currently understood or accepted by the community for various reasons. Over time, I think all these processes will evolve.

manish9841

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 10:30:55 PM

True that there are many ICOs. But the hype of ICO is relatively gone down than before and only good projects tend to survive. So, before doing any ICO, make sure you read the whitepaper and strengths of the project. For instance, project Merculet has top notch team members and advisors, that is finding a niche in monetizing in user attention value where big enterprises are missing.
Megashaw

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 10:35:50 PM

Yes you are right but unfortunately most of these ICOs are fakes, scams  and will fail.
the market even need genuine ones till all the problems in this world are solved.
the market is big enough to accomodate even more, all we need to do is do our due diligence before investing in any of them so that we don't get caught up in the fake, scams or the ones that won't deliver.
jhanson

Activity: 135

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 10:39:19 PM

I agree but I think it's more important than ever to DYOR. If you're looking for a good project, look into Algebraix. CEO is very impressive and the team is solid. Permission-based advertising platform. https://algebraix.io/
Ulanisohon

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 10:40:29 PM

Yes, this is absolutely true. Today there are many different ICOs on the market. Many companies in all sectors claim the introduction of crypto-technologies. At the same time, not all of them really know how to bring their ideas to the end.
Therefore, it should be doubly careful when making investments.
hildacitra

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 10:43:51 PM

You are right, everyday there are many new ICOs come. In fact, not all of them reach the soft cup or or even some are failed, some others cancel the ICOs. Therefore, as the signature or bounty campaign, we should be smart in choose and joining the projects in order to not regret at then end. Because once we have been wrong in joining the projects, all what we have done are useless because we will not rewarded or we will get nothing from our effort.

tradedcoin

Activity: 6

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 10:47:26 PM

There really are; that's why I only have one big alt holding anymore and that would be LYM.

I feel a lot of newbie investors will come into this market and just feel completely overwhelmed. Ratings sites help a bit in the way of this, but I feel those of us who know how to utilize those properly, which ones are actually worth trusting their opinion, etc.. already have most of the knowledge we'd need to where, they aren't that important.

It's hard to come up with good solutions for the issue here, would have to be a massive community movement.

QFT; Lympo looks like a really solid project. Maybe something to finally get me moving hahah
bigvito19

Activity: 706
Merit: 111

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 10:49:07 PM

Those ICO's will be the death of Ethereum
tonylewisverdu

Activity: 28

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 10:59:15 PM

yes there are too many really.. that's why you need to do your great research to somehow don't end up with scam ICO..
Astrilian

Activity: 350
Merit: 112

Ecosystem for Fundraising DAOs — ICOs 2.0

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 06:06:22 PM

There so many ICOs coming out everyday. The market can't support thousands of ICOS. This has to  stop.

More due diligence then ever is needed. It is true. It is not possible any more to review all ICO. I recommend also using some of the existing spreadsheets and intel provided for example in pool groups to have some filters and be able to find promising projects. The ICO fighting to reach soft cap can offer interesting opportunities, if the project is promising.

Very good point, I am also moving towards low cap projects to maximize value. in this bear market you need to think about avoiding risks instead of catching the next money train. I would like to highlight 3 risk factors you should have an eye on:

1. You did not buy value (ICO that reached hardcap)
2. You bought into a research project with no product or early prototype
3. You trusted a team that is not capable to execute the idea

Malabarka

Merit: 100

The Future Of Work

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 06:15:59 PM

This will stop very soon. This process does not depend on us and our opinion. The main reason is not in the amount of ICO.
The main reason is that more and more ICo is an outright Scam. This will lead to deplorable consequences.

▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬ The Future of Work. Decentralized. ▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬
WhitepaperANN THREADTELEGRAMFACEBOOKTWITTERYOUTUBE
LesterD

Activity: 665
Merit: 114

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 12:02:59 AM

there is no reason to stop ico, because not all of them are being success after they launch it. almost 5-10% of ico are being success and being accepted by the crowd.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
TorbjornE

Activity: 148

The stock photography revolution

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 04:15:36 AM

It's a free market. And after a while, the mechanisms of self-regulation will work. Those who spent money on the ICO scam will run out of money. And the ICO scam will be much smaller.

╔═   PHOTOCHAIN.IO   ⚫   TRUSTED STOCK PHOTOGRAPHY   ═╗
╚══   REVOLUTION IN THE STOCK PHOTOGRAPHY MARKET   ══╝
GDragon

Activity: 658
Merit: 126

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 05:10:23 AM

Stop those nonsense ICO and remain the deserving ICO. It is not only effecting the growth of ICO but also the growth of scammers. My advice is be wise and think critically to not involve to those fake.

ADEMNL

Activity: 173

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 05:31:28 AM

This is good. The more competition, the better and more innovative projects will be. And what's wrong with that there is a choice where to invest money.
AshikurRahmanKhan16
Copper Member

Activity: 251

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 05:37:36 AM

Yes, Lots of ICO just started to earn money and then they just run away! I mean maximum ICO is not good, They are a scam or failed. Even I don't like this many numbers of ICO. But, Yes, From March to May I have seen several good ICO too, Those ICO was really worthy to invest.
This is a very good sign in the ICO world for this year.
ac2eugenio

Activity: 275

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 06:32:09 AM

Wont stop not unless ICOs would be regulated by someone else,people wont stop creating their ICOs because thats where the money flows,that is where investors go before they even try to trade,newbie investors are mostly being scammed with those ICOs which is why we need to take a look further with these ICOs before joining any.
geboy12

Activity: 68

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 06:38:51 AM

yes there are a lot of ico, but is not it the more ico the better we can see which interesting ideas will be applied to the world, I am sure ico is one way for people or companies to be much more developed and become big
baby25

Activity: 100

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 06:41:09 AM

Yeah but i think it is also an advantage especially for all the the crypto holder and trader tho we can't deny that because of it we don't know what are the scam or not so be careful
cryptopusa

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 06:45:49 AM

There will always be new ICOs as this community is decentralized,cryptocurrencies are decentralized currencies which is why people are keep creating their own coin,no one can moderate ICOs which is why these scammers are taking advantage the situation,which is the downside of our market ,greedy people are trying to scam one another.

● sgamepro ●   ❐ Telegram ❐   ❐ Whitepaper ❐     ● sgamepro ●
███   PLAY MOBILE GAMES MINE   ███
████ █     CRYPTO-TOKENS EARN REAL MONEY █ ████
qiman

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2018, 06:48:45 AM

ICOS are the new way new startups generate capital to grow their businesses. In the traditional world you needed to buy stocks through a broker. What the blockchain has done is decentralize money in many different industries. Actually ICOS are a boon to the global community because it offers even the unbanked a chance to invest in industries before would never have been open to them. My Wife is doing this now full time. She is just a simple housewife who before would have found it technically difficult to invest in penny stocks. Now she says it is so easy to just find something she likes to invest in and invest without any middle men.  Cheesy

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
aervin11

Activity: 602
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 06:55:22 AM

This can't stop until there would be a project that would be created to solve this kind of problem. There are too many scam project's today that are using the blockchain as a front to accumulate money by conducting ICO. You can't imagine how funny their ideas are and there would be dumb investors who would invest. Shame  Grin
suraniawan

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 07:12:46 AM

it feels the development of the ICO project can not be dammed. The longer the booming project is. Many new projects are emerging. So that the participants and investors must be extra careful in choosing the project. what I fear is that with more projects, it will make the crime rate increase. namely by making projects as good, but only to deceive so many investors join. but hopefully this is not the case.
aileen393332xe5157

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 07:19:14 AM

The market has too many ICOs. I think researchers must improve and offer different strengths so their ICO can compete. Investors will be vigilant and smart to select potential ICO for investment. This makes the coding market so attractive!
bxxkj

Activity: 132

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 07:24:02 AM

Yes, ICO projects are really many now, and there are many scams. Should we establish project ratings and admission criteria?
kiboloves

Activity: 242

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 07:27:05 AM

The good news is that Japan and several major powers are already developing relevant regulatory measures for ICO. We all know that in the first four months of this year, the market has been strongly revised. Everyone knows that this is because ICO has injected too much foam into the market.
Razick
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1003

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 07:42:56 AM

I agree with you on this one. And way to many means it makes it harder to tell the good projects from the dead end projects which means it just makes it harder to pick out of all of them which one is actually a good coin to put your money into. I think there should be some sort of rule or regulation put in place regarding putting new ICOs into the market at a time.

ACCOUNT RECOVERED 4/27/2020. Account was previously hacked sometime in 2017. Posts between 12/31/2016 and 4/27/2020 are NOT LEGITIMATE.
alttry2019

Activity: 106

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 07:45:22 AM

Dont invest any ICOs please. This is too dangerous. Just buy the solid projects on exchange. Such as DAOstack, LOOM, Fusion.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
amirsambudi

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 07:48:14 AM

in fact, I also have concerns about it, because not all ico is done well and not a few of those who only target the benefits alone regardless of its impact to the industry, blockhain will be superior if managed properly and we need activists in this industry

StarKay

Activity: 756
Merit: 16

We All Can Make It

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 07:58:05 AM

There are a lot of projects doing ICO but in my opinion I don't think they are too many.
As a matter of fact there are plenty of opportunities for ICOs out there, we have thousands of start-ups worldwide daily so ICO is relatively small in comparison.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
celakkenyang

Activity: 210
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2018, 08:00:32 AM

I see a lot of tokens left in dev and finally the token is no one to buy. I think following the investment in ICO is better to take advantage quickly because of the many ICO competition projects this year
Kryten12

Activity: 448
Merit: 15

TREEBLOCK

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 08:06:07 AM
Last edit: May 05, 2018, 08:28:15 AM by Kryten12

There are a lot of ICO but honestly I think you will only see this number increasing in the next few years as more and more companies are trying to incorporate the Blockchain into their businesses. It is important to try and find the quality projects if you want to invest in something. Check out the team, the idea, the advisors, the token metrics and the whitepaper. ADYOR

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
Telegram    ●    LinkedIn    ●    Youtube    ●    Twitter
regexlove

Activity: 608

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 08:07:45 AM

In 2018 ico projects will be much less because people understand that it is now not so easy to attract investment due to the fact that 90% of the projects are scam  Wink
mkhadazz

Activity: 560

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 09:17:50 AM

yes you are right for now very much ICO so as to confuse the investors to be participation in ICO because there are so many good ICO but do not really know whether the ICO will be realized or there is no ICO scam so you better look for ICO that really, really have a clear product. but to stop the ICO is unlikely to be due to the growing technology more and more developers need the cost to develop the technology.
dollarneed

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 09:38:18 AM

Did you know that there are some review sites that get paid by listed those ICOs on their site? not all of them but mostly, we all know new ICO spend so much money on promotion and it's really overwhelmed you'll find ads whether on Facebook, Instagram or even on youtube.
The problem is a good innovation will lose with those who have a lot of money and supporters.
cryptospear

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 09:42:07 AM

Cant avoid it,ICOs are unregulated as the cryptocurrencies are decentralized which is why it is impossible to stop the new coins from coming to our market not unless theres some institutions to start regulating it which is impossible to happen because our community reserves the right to be decentralized and away from these regulations.

◆  ◆  ◆  ◆      P L A Z A      ◆  ◆  ◆  ◆       The Intersection of Lifestyle & Technology
[ WHITEPAPER ]       PRE-SALE Starts    │    March 15th, 2018       [ ANN THREAD ]
TELEGRAM   GITHUB   MEDIUM   YOUTUBE   TWITTER   FLIPBOARD   REDDIT   LINKEDIN   FACEBOOK   EMAIL
Pa1n

Activity: 294

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 09:48:05 AM

You cant stop ICOs . Yeah, these days there are too many scam ICOs and a few real ICOs. People should understand what is the good ICO,what is the scam .

kier010

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 09:53:59 AM

let's put aside the scam ICOs first. groups/business/company needs money to start their project and by running ICOs they can collect funds. more start to adapt cryptocurrency into their business or company and ICOs is an important part to them for their project to succeed. with this many ICOs run this days only the strong will survive.
elrugrim

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 07:19:52 AM

What is the difference with regular products on the market?
We see the big range of products (e.g. different brands of food), but still companies attract the target audience.
This is a job of marketing magagers to attract attantion of people to the product (in our case ICOs).
jinxcreedy

Activity: 37

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 07:22:53 AM

Yup!!  And there are too many people trying to start businesses daily..  If we what mass adoption,  we should also welcome these kind of development though many turn out to be outright scams.
VitKoyn

Activity: 490
Merit: 106

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 07:49:05 AM

I know that there are lots of ICOs or new cryptocurrency that is being created almost everyday and most of them are useless or just a copy of existing project or coin, but even we want to stop those developers to create new one, we can't because anyone can freely create their own coin because ICOs are not regulated by any government and developers earn a lot of money by doing this so why would they stop. Personally, it is okay for me even there are thousands of new cryptocurrency will be created everyday, because only coins that have the real potential can survive the market in the next few years and all those useless cryptocurrency will be declared dead coins. We should be open with this because there are lots of development that can still be done by using blockchain technology.
cryptorTUX

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 07:59:24 AM

What is the difference with regular products on the market?
We see the big range of products (e.g. different brands of food), but still companies attract the target audience.
This is a job of marketing magagers to attract attantion of people to the product (in our case ICOs).

We would all love to have few coins out there because we would need to think less by choosing where to put our money in. As there are many projects it is getting hard to spot the winning product. You have to search a lot to find good one, and not to mention to do proper analysis that the project is real deal. You said it well market has tons of products. Even to lunch an ICO is not an easy task ad you have to work with companies with experience and find good advisors who can push your project. It is hard to get through the noise but that is not something we should stay away from. People see ico is great to raise money and of course more of them will be made in the future.
sabtu malam

Activity: 180

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2018, 08:05:19 AM

it is true, but I see the quality of the ICO project is increasingly being questioned. More and more projects can not reach its softcap. and in the end must be out of business. not infrequently also a scam ICO project. That's why we can not just relax. Must be more selective in choosing an ICO project that is more and more.
darmin

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 08:28:38 AM

too many of the ICO is indeed very unfortunate. Moreover, behind it all, too many hauled off a scam. on the bright side, of course, ICO will provide the best thing in order to be able to compete with the others. but the downside is certainly known and harder to scam and many new coins ended up not having lots of enthusiasts.

[ ] ENTER BUTTON C h a i n  ❱❱❱❱ Main project is buying   &
▬▬▬ PAYBUTTON : Wallet App   |   selling luxury goods ❱❱❱❱
██ NFT DEFI ██   [ B U Y ]   ██ ◥ telegram ██ ◥ twitter ██
TropicalDog17

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 10:57:31 AM

This is the right explanation of what is happening right now. There are so many ICOs which bad and also good at some point. A lot of scams have appeared nowadays just because ICO is so easy to do. And, what is good here- ICOs are helping the crypto world to expand the auditory.
hsnjtdj

Activity: 106

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 06:45:43 AM

Many ICO projects have caused me to doubt whether they are true or not. I think many projects are scams, or they are simply not ready to succeed. This will undoubtedly increase people's difficulty in making investment choices.
sircy

Activity: 504

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 06:58:32 AM

then how do I prohibit the ICO? ICO may indeed many, but behind it, all, not all successful ICO and could penetrate into the market. because the competition is very much so sometimes there is a failing in the middle of the road and there are also entering the market but could not last long. no need to be banned I think the ICO will be selected by itself.

whitepaper[large]DataBloc [/large]| website
The Airbnb of Data Services

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
hydrococo

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 07:01:21 AM

I also feel uncomfortable with so many ICOs present at this time. Although it is a good development from Crypto. However, it is even more difficult to find a successful ICO. I hope there is a special team that can select the ICO project first, before finally disseminated.

▰▰▰   MODULE   ▰▰▰
▐▃ CRYPTOECONOMIC ECOSYSTEM ON A CLOUD STORAGE NETWORK ▃▌
https://modltoken.io/
jingyu27

Activity: 108

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 07:10:20 AM

Sir, I very much agree with your idea. I think this is very necessary. Thousands of ICOs have absorbed too much money and caused the secondary market to not function properly. Most ICO projects are air, even Deceptive, I hope someone can stop this behavior
maxim4eg123

Activity: 273

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 07:16:36 AM

yea many ICO. Not all ICOs are successful. On average, every ICO will have three ICOs. So we can really see that ICO is very little success, so it is not worrying
januri

Activity: 152

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 07:28:52 AM

In my opinion, It is true there are many ICO for now and have a chance to succeed if ICO is promising to invest, but they have some ICO is also a fraud. But at the moment, I can see the idea of news for the ICO project is running out today, I believe there is no more good news idea for ICO project so no one will be interested to invest in ICO project again and the number of ICO projects will decrease and we just need to wait.

tangsanzang7

Activity: 52

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 07:33:59 AM

"There are too many fraudsters in ICO. These people mess up the ICO market."
Harriti

Activity: 756
Merit: 256

HEX: Longer pays better

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 07:37:35 AM

I think it's really hard to stop newcomer at the moment. Everyday, a lot of people has new idea about blockchain technology and with each idea we will have 1 more new ICO project Smiley). This one only can be stopped while there are nobody interested in investing in ICO project but for now, I think it's impossible while there are a lot of people want to invest in ICO project cause it's a good way to earn money cause good ICO project often has its token price x10 after listed on exchange Smiley)

████████████████████
       ██████████████████████
      ████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████
   ████               ▀██████████
  ████  ██████████████  ██████████
████  ████████████████  ██████████▄
████  ██████████████████  █████████▀
██  ████████████████████  ███████
    ███          █████████  █████
   ███  ███████   ███████  █████
       █████████   █████  █████
      ███████████   ███  █████
       █████████   ███  █████
        ███████   ███  █████

Powered by,
enawati

https://adonx.one

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 07:37:47 AM

I think no body can stop it, token market just started growing. There are too many ICO and some of them failed and finally many investor loss their money, in my opinion now need regulation to protect investor from fraud, with regulation also possible to increase the demand of the token, because will be more people believe they put their money in to right place. Regulation also make good fundamental for others crypto so the total marketcap can be increase to more than 1$ Billion.

Henisusan

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 07:40:23 AM

Yeah, every day is coming to a new ICO. But, in fact, many more people are interested to participate in that ICO, both the investors or other participants likely the bounty hunters. ICO is a part of promoting a new project to the world to gain more investors. We can take many advantages of the ICO. However, some of them may be scams. Therefore, we must be very smart and careful to choose the right ICO.

█████
                    ██████
                    ██████
                    ██████
  ████████████                    ████████████                █████████████████                      ███████████
█████████████████            █████████████████          ███████████████████            ████████████████
██████████████████        ████████████████████        █████████████████████    ███████████████████
  █████████████████▀      ██████████████████████      █████████████████████  █████████████████████
████████            ▀▀▀      ██████████            ████████      ████████              ███████████████              ██████
███████                      ██████████                  ████████    ███████                ██████████████                   █████
██████                    ██████████                      ████████    ███████                  ███████████                       █████
███████                ██████████                        ███████      ███████                ██████████                        ██████
  ███████            █████████      ▄██▄             ████████      ████████            █████████      ▄██▄            ███████
  █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████          █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████
  ██████████████████          █████████████████              ██████████████████          █████████████████
  ██████████████                  ▀████████████                      ██████████████                  ▀████████████
Cobo Digital Wallet
|
  First Leading Wallet Offering PoS and Masternode Rewards Worldwide 
SECURITY ● RELIABILITY ● CONVENIENCE
|
Download
for Android & iOS
● TELEGRAM
● FACEBOOK
● TWITTER

████
██████
█████████
█████████████
████████████████
████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████g█████████
██████████g███████
████████g██████
██████g██████
██████████
██████
███

████
                ████
                ▀▀
     ,▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄
   o████████▄██▄████████
  ████████████████████
 d███████████████████
,███████████████████
`███████████████████
 ████████████████████
 █████████████████████
  ████████████████████████
   ██████████████████████
    ████████████████████
     `████▀▀  ▀▀██████
[t
efeyigit399

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 07:40:58 AM

the interest in the stock market is increasing as the amount of money and the number of participants increase in the crypto currencies. so the number of ico is constantly increasing. people are trying to benefit from the crypto exchange.
dengineersprof

Activity: 102
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 07:45:44 AM

There are not many enough. I'm sure you do not understand what it means. ICO means initial coin offering. Every new coin coming up has to do this to boost their startup. This is where they raise funds for the coin they intend to produce and also market their idea to the public. ICO would still churn out because this is the future of the world. It's like companies calling out to buyers to come bid for what they are giving out. Even though it is not very similar but that is the closest idea.
vycl87

Activity: 1204
Merit: 630

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 07:46:46 AM

Yes, there are many ICOs. And in fact, it does not improve this situation at all! What I really wonder about is how much effort is spent on this job. Many projects copy a whitepaper from another project, or they black out a few projects and put them on the market. People invest in advertising or referrals. The interesting thing is that some of them are making progress on the project and they are on their way. These kinds of events will never happen in the future. Because an arrangement or supervision mechanism will be established.
Kristoph

Activity: 10

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 07:47:35 AM

I agree, especially too much scam from Asia. It's hard to find valuable projects today! We should pay attention to dev team, white paper and road map. Today I follow one interesting ICO called Nebula Network. It looks to be a rising star of this year, but time will show.
dalesotpi

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 07:57:27 AM

I'm sorry, why does it has to stop? due to the number? Aren't number is what we need to promote this market? Number shows the strength of support, aren't you well informed of that?
If the problem is your having a lot of trouble looking for legit reliable ICO, then that is your problem. Just like this one has problems
I agree, especially too much scam from Asia. It's hard to find valuable projects today! We should pay attention to dev team, white paper and road map.

It is our duty and responsibility to protect our own form scam, but we should not hinder others from building their own company just because were having difficulty locating one. They must not be denied of equal opportunity to make their company.

I say let any number of ICOs come, what's important is, we don't tire from isolating the potentially reliable and successful ones
CrypticBabe

Activity: 420

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2018, 08:46:35 AM

That's true!
and also with weird name and projects!
dwiady

Activity: 178

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 08:49:21 AM

let it flow as it is, all will be eroded by time. automatic elimination from the cryptocurrency market, if the coin has a good project it will survive.
ist_2018

Activity: 26

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 08:52:18 AM

Agree. Too many ICOs. If you want to invest one of them, better do some research first.
Jericka D Ranillo

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2018, 08:56:21 AM

Many too ICO, there are good and bad news with this. I take first the bad news because of this more numbers of ICO the imvestor will be scattered or seperated and the problem with this is might result failed ICO, not reach the soft cap. In another bad, these ICO's not all legit so be cafefull . The good nees is more ICO is a sign that crypto is become more popular everyday.  Big names in the world have known bitcoin and migth cause for the market going up again

Thirio

Merit: 47

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 08:57:10 AM

It's okay survival of the fittest is occuring. ICOs that are promising would remain. And of course, those trash projects would die immediately. This is probably because, soft cap wasn't reached and/or the promotion of the project was not good enough which led to soft cap not being reached.
danmoris

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 09:00:00 AM

What you are saying about the market not being able to support so many ICOs may be true but this is an open market. At the end, only the strong ones will remain.
Denijal

Activity: 224
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 09:02:11 AM

What do you think about Blockshipping?
It is still in pre-ICO phase but could be a good long term buy?

The blockchain based GSCP platform is the world's first freight container registry and the first global platform allowing all players in the shipping industry to perform a wide range of transactions related to the handling of containers. The GSCP ICO opens in May.
I took them already for bounty campaign because I want to take as more as possible their tokens. Via bounty and token sale.

Seems like really cool project and they have quite good and experienced team.
Looks promising. But check it for yourself.
dan22

Activity: 164

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 09:10:00 AM

Of a truth there are indeed so many ICOs because there are so many people out there also who are willing to invest in ICO projects.I think the issue that ICOs should stop may not really work in that as many of these ICOs are scams so also do we have plenty of these ICOs that are good and fantastic projects highly rewarding their investors. I think what is important is that whoever wants to participate in ICO project should do a thorough research on which one worths participating in so that the person won't run at a loss. So, in as much as we have many people interested in investing in ICOs, then there will continue to be many ICOs.

willybacem

Activity: 120

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 09:11:45 AM

Make the choice for investment certainly has risks, let alone this new ICO now popping up. Of course, you must have experience and knowledge of the ICO. If you mastered it sure any new ICO naturally it does not become a problem. And it becomes a clever solution to get the best.
gelay

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 09:14:16 AM

What you are saying about the market not being able to support so many ICOs may be true but this is an open market. At the end, only the strong ones will remain.

I agree with you. Their are so many ICO now that are out in the market. So there should be a competition between other ICO. The best would be the last remain. In order to compete you need to have good and promising ICO. You to have a good project and a nice roadmap. Like me I participating in a Red Pill bounty campaign. Because I like their project, also I read their whitepaper and road map.
Yokonaumiyaki000

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 09:16:55 AM

It's okay survival of the fittest is occuring. ICOs that are promising would remain. And of course, those trash projects would die immediately. This is probably because, soft cap wasn't reached and/or the promotion of the project was not good enough which led to soft cap not being reached.
The team's background is also a factor for this don't you think? If the team that's handling a promising project is not that good, then the project's outcome would be not thst great. But if a good team will handle a medium probability project, then the outcome may be reversed and can come back greatly. But if team and project is good, that would be a great ico.
farland7

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 12:09:20 PM

Market cannot support thousands of them, but as you might notice, most of them are going and gone to cancelled. So many of them are scams and now they are not even stated in the market.
eekkaa

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 12:23:42 PM

I think it's natural that many ICOs and I think you will never be able to stop ICO because with ICO shows that many people who already understand the advantages of using and developing projects based on smart contract cryptocurrency and when conducting ICO project should be very useful and very useful for many people.
goodasj9z98128

Activity: 40

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 04:12:08 AM

What do you think about Blockshipping?
It is still in pre-ICO phase but could be a good long term buy?

The blockchain based GSCP platform is the world's first freight container registry and the first global platform allowing all players in the shipping industry to perform a wide range of transactions related to the handling of containers. The GSCP ICO opens in May.
I took them already for bounty campaign because I want to take as more as possible their tokens. Via bounty and token sale.

Seems like really cool project and they have quite good and experienced team.
Looks promising. But check it for yourself.
Thank u for your information
linkHA

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 04:14:14 AM

I also think there are too many ICO projects.
So far the entire market has been unable to support such a big industry.
So for now, that's not a good thing.

UAE Seasider

Activity: 700
Merit: 110

Helios Protocol https://discord.gg/cpzAEMB

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 04:20:57 AM

There are a lot of ICO projects but I don't think it is necessarily a bad thing. It will only increase as more and more companies realise that they can integrate the blockchain into their business to help with tracking and for data distribution. If it can actually help to grow the overall crypto market cap and not spread it to thinly, this would actually be a good thing.

HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes] ✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop][join our discord to qualify]✈✈✈
 ▬▬  Mainnet Launched  |  Parallel Blockchain  ▬▬ 
 ▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ Website  |  Github  |  Bitcointalk  |  Bounties  |Discord  |  telegram▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐
StaubeS

Activity: 31

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 04:22:42 AM

Just stop investing in them, they are almost all scams or dead projects.
dangphananh

Activity: 184

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2018, 07:24:09 AM

Can not stop, that is the result of the previous successful ico, we have to grow together
pokemoso

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 02:13:13 PM

Only invest what you are willing to lose. Dont put your money all in one basket. Proper financial planning is important in every investment we make. Try looking in in SafeCrypt.io. A high security exchange that has high standards of quality and every piece of software is being tested multiple times before they make it publicly available.
I spent some time to study SafeCrypt ICO. I think this ICO could become one of the best this spring, because of several reason:
 1. This is cryptoexchange. And this cryproexchange has some advantages compare to existing ones: instant transactions, lowest fees, absolute anonimity, large select of crypto assts and others.
 2. They lead very good ICO policy.
 3. THey have Adequate and reasnable bonus rates.
read more here https://safecrypt.io/r566

Also Make sure to check out the merchant solution https://t.safecrypt.io
4ernuy

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2018, 02:15:10 PM

80% of them do not bring profit to their investors... So soon they will disappear, do not worry.

crypt0junkie28

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 08:48:30 AM

We don't really need to invest to each and every ICO coming out. We have to make sure it has a good platform, good team, good product. I made sure of all of these before I invested in chozun 途赞.
tanaka collin

Activity: 131

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 10:37:15 PM

that's right, now the market price is falling and so many ico that emerging. it should be balanced with the knowledge of the investors to choose legit ico , because if they wrong in select in then they can get scam ico and it would be very detrimental. then before joining in the cryptocurrency world we really need to understand the cryptocurrency well.
Nimbusrf

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 10:39:19 PM

I think that the more ICO enters the market the better. so we can earn more money.
Rumhocker

Activity: 170

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 10:43:38 PM

I think that there are a lot of them at the moment, but there are only a few of them to choose and that is making me crazy
AoniOn

Activity: 121
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 10:44:44 PM

I think that the more ICO enters the market the better. so we can earn more money.
money does not become more if investors do not come. therefore, for each wave of ICO, a wave of investors should be accounted for, otherwise we are only lowering the price tag.

SUBAJ | GLOBAL NETWORK
REVOLUTIONIZE THE SHOPING EXPERIENCE A CRYPTO-BASE REWARDS SYSTEM
 (https://www.subaj.com/#/)
mazdafunsun

Merit: 123

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 10:47:10 PM

why?
Market does not care how many ICOs are there.
Investors will decide to invest or not to invest, there are hundreads of icos which doed not reasch soft cap.

sam53

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 10:48:29 PM

There is a need for a management mechanism for ICO projects as there are currently many potential non-ICO projects and even some fraudulent ICO projects to capitalize on investors later fled. I hope in 2019 the rate of ICO released daily will decrease and instead of the potential crypto will be delisted from the exchange floors.
PolyAlpha

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 11:54:47 PM

Indeed that's true. But it's not like they can be stopped easily. We can just sort through them and see which we want to invest in. Wink
adekogbe

Activity: 854
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2018, 11:58:40 PM

The bulk amount of ICOs getting launched daily and raising funds for mostly crappy projects is too much. This is one of the reasons why regulators are pushing for some form of regular which is going to make the crypto space safer for the investigation.
Something should be done about it.

goatpo

Activity: 29

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 12:03:19 AM

Indeed, many of them are scams and a lot of them will disappear in few years.
19Nov16

Activity: 1722
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 01:32:39 AM

There are currently hundreds of ICOs that compete to achieve softcap or hardcap, with a very tight competition of course this makes many projects fail to achieve softcap, for the investor side of course to be an advantage because of the many options.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

bohtrung3

Activity: 122

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 02:49:47 PM

for now there are so many ICOs, but honestly I think we will only see this number increase in the next few years as more companies are trying to incorporate Blockchain into their business for now, because blockhain will be superior to if it is managed with good and we need activists in this regard.
saffira

Activity: 700

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 02:53:33 PM

This leads to confusion on which to invest. After a month or two, they will announce pause, or soft cap failed. It is hard to choose the legit one. Extra care is necessary and be aware of scams.
Wyne

Activity: 531

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 03:07:57 PM

Yes, you are right, that is the reason why many ICO fail while other became scam project. Each ICO has its own unique project proposal that offers their possible role in the advancement of technology but identifying which is good and which has not become a great challenge to many investors.  It also brings doubt and confusion to investors whether ICO is a good choice to invest with.  

This concern must be properly addressed so sprouting of new ICO every day will be reduced and those ICO with great potential to succeed will be allowed to launch.  It will be only possible to happen if there will be rule and quality control to be passed prior to launching and introducing in the market.  
strauberyg

Activity: 111

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 01:09:25 AM

i think no body can stop it, token market just started growing. There are too many ICO and some of them failed and finally many investor loss their money, in my opinion now need regulation to protect investor from fraud, with regulation also possible to increase the demand of the token, because will be more people believe they put their money in to right place. Regulation also make good fundamental for others crypto so the total marketcap can be increase to more than 1$ Billion.
OmarGsPools

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 02:51:36 AM

Yes, i agree with that, there are too many ICOs and its are still coming. Unfortunately new money entry is limited in the market, so many ICOs initially fail at the token sales phase. However, according to the free market everyone is free to offer their ideas to the market and ultimately the decision of the investors is important in terms of the permanence of the project.

▄▄█▀▀█▄▄
  ▄▄█████▄▄█████▄▄
████  ███  ███  ████
  ▀▀█████▀▀█████▀▀

▀█▄▄  ▀▀█▄▄█▀▀   ▄▄█
 ▀▀███▄▄     ▄▄██▀██
     ▀███   ██▀  ▄█
██     ██  ██ ▄██▀██
▀██    ██  ███▀  ▄██
 ▀███▄▄██  ██ ▄███▀
    ▀▀███  ▀██▀▀
Just.Bet 

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
DICE
LOTTERY
PLINKO
COIN FLIP
CRASH
WHEEL
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
        ███████       ▄▄██▄
                  ▄▄███▀▀██▄
      ██████   ▄███████▄▄███▄
               ▀██  █████████▄
                ▀█████████▀▀██▄
████████████     ▀███▀▀███▄▄██▀
██  ████  ██      ▀██▄▄███▀▀
█████▀▀█████  ██   ▀██▀▀
█████▄▄█████
██  ████  ██   ██████
████████████
DECENTRALIZED
PROVABLY FAIR
ON CHAIN GAMES
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
PLAY NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
[/center]
harbin55

Activity: 615
Merit: 258

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 10:21:01 AM

Yup, there are a too many ICOs in cryptocurency
because there’s a lot of a coin or investments that spread out in this business and industry but not all of them is reliable to be trust because some of them are scam.
BlasterS

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 05:14:48 PM

Yes, they are too many ICOs, and it is not a shocking news nowadays
because it is a normal scenario in this business and industry because they are compete to each other but not all of them are real.
EricJones

Activity: 156

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 01:34:25 PM

True. The worst part of it all is that there are now so many scams that there is no easy way to tell which of these icos are scams and which ones are legit. We need some kind of regulation on the amount of icos to be put in the market and there should be some rules that they need to pass through before they can release coins, this is what will help reduce the volume of icos.
Tearz

Activity: 627

The Pope Of Dope

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 01:38:50 PM

Is it so terrible for you personally dude? As for me it doesn't really matter. It will stop in next several years imho and we will be regret about this times with many ICO's and many oppurtunty to raise easy money. So you should catch the moment now.

Welcome to the future of the  █████████████████████████████
BLOCKCHAIN-BASED BANKING

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄███▀▀▀      ▀▀▀███▄▄
▄██▀▀                ▀▀██▄
▄██▀                      ▀██▄
██▀                          ▀██
██               ██             ██
██          ███████████▄          ██
██             ███▀▀▀▀████          ██
██             ███     ███          ██
██             ███     ███          ██
██             ███▄▄▄▄████          ██
██             █████████▀           ██
██            ███ ██              ██
██            ███                 ██
██         ███████              ██
██▄                          ▄██
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀██▄▄                ▄▄██▀
▀▀███▄▄▄      ▄▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
PointPay   |

|
|

|

█████████████████████████
                     █                       █
                     █  ███                  █
                     █  █  █                 █
                     █  ███              ███████
                     █  █                █ █   █
                     █                   ███████
                     █ █ █ █                 █

Multi-currency Wallet
  [] 
                                                  █
                                  █               █
                          █       █               █
                          █       █             █████
                          █     █████     █     █   █
                        █████   █   █     █     █   █
                        █   █   █   █   █████   █   █
                        █   █   █   █   █   █   █   █
                        █   █   █████   █   █   █████
                        █   █     █     █   █     █
                        █████     █     █████     █
                          █       █       █
                          █               █
                          █
Crypto Exchange Platform
skorupi17

Merit: 256

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 01:47:02 PM

ICOs will not stop, well not yet. We might see ICOs for the following years but it will be lessen because government will definitely regulate ICOs due to the increasing number of scam ICOs. I've read an article before that states the massive ICOs will be the cause of collapse in Ethereum's network. It might be true but I haven't think about how will it cause collapse.
jeraldskie11

Activity: 1246
Merit: 356

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 01:55:25 PM

Yes you're right. There are many ICOS coming every so that we don't know exactly if that ICO is legit. Because in my experienced, I scammed by a  ICO project because I think it was really legit but in the end l lost.
Even now, there's some ICOs that still legit so before to give your support on them, read their white paper and follow their news regularly.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
jonas5222000

Activity: 476

Student Coin

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 01:59:39 PM

If there are many ICO`s make sure that there more scam ICO`s so be strictly of you are choosing some ico ,make sure that you have enough knowledge about it and be active in their social media sites like twitter,facebook and most of all telegram.

► StudentCoin◄ ♦ Platform to create personal, DeFi and NFT Tokens ♦ ► StudentCoin◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸Instagram
akuser

Activity: 526

markaccy.io

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 01:59:47 PM

Yes that is true, and most ICOs I encounter end up with fraud. But it can not be denied that there are still some ICOs who do the job right and have careful planning. so for the future we must be observant in choosing ICO.

Glad108

Activity: 46

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 02:00:34 PM

Yes, the ICOs are many though. I don't think the ICOs should be stopped, but rather the seemingly fraudulent ones without a clear project plan or relevance to the society should be stopped. I just hope there will be a way of tracking the fake ICO and bringing the fraudsters to book. I will device a way soon. Hopefully!
Vasilisochka

Activity: 297

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 02:00:45 PM

Unnecessary projects will disappear by themselves, because they simply can not collect the necessary amount of money for promotion.

▓▓▓█████████████████████████████░░          UBEX          ░░█████████████████████████████▓▓▓
▓██████████████████░░          Global Decentralized Advertising Exchange          ░░██████████████████▓
▓███░   • Telegram  • Facebook  • ANN Thread  • Youtube  • LinkedIn  • Twitter • Medium  • Reddit  • Github   ░███▓
VeeraS

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 02:04:54 PM

I think it will be very difficult to stop, now there are many and varied innovations in stretcher by ico developers. I think I should agree with you, there are many ico who just want to make quick money and the rest into useless trash. we are in great need of regulation to keep the industry aligned.
Todoroki

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 02:05:23 PM

Unnecessary projects will disappear by themselves, because they simply can not collect the necessary amount of money for promotion.
Sometimes too many people are interested in participating in the ICO, whether investors or other participants are likely to be prize hunters. ICO is part of promoting new projects to the world to get more investors. We can take many advantages from ICO. However, some of them may be fraudulent. Therefore, we must be very smart and carefully choose the right ICO.
Grissham

Activity: 124

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 02:13:58 PM

the large number of ICO supports all development of the cryptocurrency and made the appeal for many people, especially many of the ICO that leads to success and bring considerable profits. but still, have to be careful because of the many existing ICO is not a few others fail or cheat.
Xxmodded

Activity: 2254
Merit: 309

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 02:16:28 PM

this is interesting, I guess this is what happens from year to year. the effect of the market is too full with crypto even there are many who do not have good value especially away from ico price. there are now so many bad choices even more so for altcoins that have just come in on the exchange. I think we need something that can be a counterweight

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
kingdomofhearts

Activity: 120

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 02:19:40 PM

Yeah and too many ICO means that the cryptocurrency market is getting shittier every single day. There has to be some governing body that checks whether an ICO is legitimate and is feasible. Otherwise, it's just a waste of money and effort and time.
AirWire
Copper Member

Activity: 26

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 02:22:50 PM

I would start looking at the projects that are based in the United States or other countries that have rules and regulations that have to be followed. I would also see what the structure of the company is, LLC, C-Corp etc. The projects that are going fully legal and have teams based in the country they are operating from are good ways to narrow the scam possibility.
elpsycongro

Activity: 307

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 02:25:17 PM

Telling such things is same like tell peoplo to stop create their own business and go better work for big companies. There are many places where blockchain technology could be implemented, but you right, there are too many really bad/scam ICOs ,they need to be regulated

Sungoku

Activity: 462
Merit: 257

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 02:25:31 PM

I would start looking at the projects that are based in the United States or other countries that have rules and regulations that have to be followed. I would also see what the structure of the company is, LLC, C-Corp etc. The projects that are going fully legal and have teams based in the country they are operating from are good ways to narrow the scam possibility.
If we think it's natural that many ICO's and I think you'll never be able to stop ICO because with ICO shows that many people already understand the advantages of using and developing projects based on intelligent contract cryptocurrency and when doing ICO project should be very useful and very useful for many people .
developer101dev

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 02:29:59 PM

Too many ico's is just fine because it only means that there are a lot of people who are interested on cryptocurrency which makes the price of bitcoins to increase even more because there's always a competition.
babarian

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 02:33:12 PM

no, ICO should not be stopped, what ICO wastes should be stopped, doing ICO is the right of every company. but how to choose a good ICO is our job as a participant of the ICO. we can not blame anyone
simapple

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 02:33:24 PM

Yes, I agree with you! This market is already oversaturated, but then there will be only more. Will survive only good projects, such as Asura Coin .
klavuhn

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 02:42:46 PM

It will make more ICO failed and will make hard for any new coin which actually good to became success. Also with ICO which became hype, it make more SCAM ICO.
anwar98

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 02:43:07 PM

That's true. The market is getting a lot of new tokens from ICO so that many tokens are useless in the market. And now too many ICOs fail to miss the target because of the lack of investors.
ICO increases but investors are getting smaller.
wanted sliter

Activity: 398

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 03:19:52 PM

ICOs are good, when they grow that big, you could expect a very explode market with lots of money flow into
as I know, even there are lots of ICOs this year, people are still investing into ICOs, this year might be the year for coins like that, came from nowhere.

█▐█ ██   100xCoin   ██ █▌█     {  On Our Way to $1B Market Cap & Beyond  }
⦁  Whitepaper  ⦁    Telegram    ⦁      Twitter      ⦁     Medium     ⦁      Reddit      ⦁
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Raggie

Activity: 462

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 03:20:58 PM

We cannot doing anything about that. The bad ICO will sink by the time, and the good one will rise.
Investors of ICO should be very careful when choosing project they want to contribute.
And always do everyone's research about the project itself, so we cannot be deceived by bad ICOs.
ParabellumLite

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 04:41:25 PM

As far as I know, a lot of companies and startups are involved, so there are a lot of ICOs in a field, such as games, betting, health, etc. based on the blockchain platform. And the market can accept it all, and it is important that the projects are able to survive in the market.
thewolfinthewide222

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 03:24:06 AM

I think it's natural that many ICOs and I think you will never be able to stop ICO because with ICO shows that many people who already understand the advantages of using and developing projects based on smart contract cryptocurrency and when conducting ICO project should be very useful and very useful for many people.
MiChaeng

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 03:31:50 AM

yes i hope so too. this situation is not good for us. I also do not know exactly why many ICO's come out. but I still believe there are still many ICO that can survive and become one of the best ICO.
Zandra

Activity: 418

24/7 COMMUNITY MANAGER 💯

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 03:50:31 AM

yes i hope so too. this situation is not good for us. I also do not know exactly why many ICO's come out. but I still believe there are still many ICO that can survive and become one of the best ICO.

Obviously they created an decentralized crypto currency that we may used, a useful platforms that will may help us. But in reality most of them is a scam or fake to get the money of investors, and also most of the new coins appear in crypto are copied in other coins.
befine77

Activity: 102

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 01:03:24 PM

Sir, I very much agree with your idea. I think this is very necessary. Thousands of ICOs have absorbed too much money and caused the secondary market to not function properly. Most ICO projects are air, even Deceptive, I hope someone can stop this behavior
Oleyumi

Activity: 40

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 08:38:19 PM

How to stop? It's a decent way or perhaps the most ideal approach to gather cash to build up their thought or possibly trick different financial specialists Smiley). I believe it's extremely difficult to quit expanding in number of ICO venture. Be that as it may, right now, I can see the news thought for ICO venture are running out so sometime in the not so distant future, I accept there are no more news smart thought for ICO venture then no one will feel intrigued by putting resources into ICO venture any longer and the quantity of ICO undertaking will decline and we simply need to hold up Smiley
fork100

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 08:48:51 PM

A couple of months ago, the projects and bounty companies were overwhelmed, but at the moment their number has fallen dramatically.

solnechno

Activity: 116

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 08:51:44 PM

Maybe we should just stop investing. There are too many scams.
traktornut

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 08:53:45 PM

of all the ICO, more than half are scammers and will not appear on the market.
george888055

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 09:05:50 PM

Actually it's a good trend for crypto in general . If there is a lot of hype and discussions around an ICO, then the chances that team will make some apps after the launch are really big.
Radzivill

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 09:08:00 PM

The problem is that most ICO are scammers. Unfortunately, this is a very popular topic and this is used by scammers. I do not think that it will stop, because there are still a lot of good projects
nelson4lov

Activity: 2058
Merit: 791

Top Crypto Casino

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 09:10:29 PM

That's correct. Once a new ico token is made available on a secondary market (an exchange). It occupies a new marketcap. Now this isn't new money coming in to make up the marketcap, rather money is flowing from a previous ICO to the new one. And this goes on and on and on. It never gets better just worse. The ico game should to be a lot meaningful. Now It's all about money grabs

████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████
BC.GAME
▄▄░░░▄▀▀▄████████
▄▄▄
██████████████
█████░░▄▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄██████▄▄▄▄████
▄███▄█▄▄██████████▄████▄████
███████████████████████████▀███
▀████▄██▄██▄░░░░▄████████████
▀▀▀█████▄▄▄███████████▀██
███████████████████▀██
███████████████████▄██
▄███████████████████▄██
█████████████████████▀██
██████████████████████▄
..CASINO....SPORTS....RACING..
█░░░░░░█░░░░░░█
▀███▀░░▀███▀░░▀███▀
▀░▀░░░░▀░▀░░░░▀░▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░█░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
░█░██░░███░░░█░██
░█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀

▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀███▄
██████████
▀███▄░▄██▀
▄▄████▄▄░▀█▀▄██▀▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀▀████▄▄██▀▄███▀▀███▄
███████▄▄▀▀████▄▄▀▀███████
▀███▄▄███▀░░░▀▀████▄▄▄███▀
▀▀████▀▀████████▀▀████▀▀
Zadicar
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1020

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 09:15:53 PM

Most of us would definitely notice that projects do launch ICO's almost everyday which is definitely right and it cant really avoided for us to think that sooner or later there would be no more investors will easily trust to put up money. How to stop? No it wont be possible as long there are project owners would easily make a coin then this system would continue and this is why scam projects is rampant because accumulating funds would really be just easy and it do involves millions of dollars.

airbet 
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄████▄▄▄██████▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀████
██████████████
▀███▀███████▄██
██████████▄███
██████████████
███████████████
███████████████
██████████████
█████▐████████
██████▀███████▀
▄███████████████▄
████████████████
█░██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████░█░███████
████████████████
█████████████████
██████████████░█
████████████████
▀███████████████▀
██▄▄▄
████████▄▄
██████▀▀████▄
██████▄░░████▄
██████████████
████████░░▀███▌
░████████▄▄████
██████████████▌
███░░░█████████
█████████░░░██▀
░░░███████████▀
██████░░░██▀
░░▀▀███▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
 PLAY NOW 
Riha

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 09:21:16 PM

If someone could point to a failed project. Maybe if projects  like a Menlo.one will appear and really work then projects will cease to breed. Now it is impossible to see the worthy ICO.

burdagol12345

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 08:48:41 AM

Finding good and successful ico is a difficult thing for me to do. I can only assess the ico project is good to use and has the potential to be successful. To be successful there are several factors that determine it. the most important factor in my opinion is product quality, team and advisor. from there the project will look more valuable if the quality of the product, team and advisor are good.
andrej.safronov.1990

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 09:49:29 AM

ICO is really a lot. Unfortunately a lot of the weak who do not collect the required money and disappear from the market. It is necessary to choose carefully the project you want to participate in. Of all the debris will remain only the need altcoins.

★━━━━━━★  Z-POP DREAM ★━━━━━━★
★━GROW TALENT,CREATE STAR━★ (https://z-popdream.io/)
sundy399

Activity: 132

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2018, 10:30:44 AM

Many ICOs are trying to run away with short-term benefits without making future or efforts.
However, there must be a coin that steadily produces results among them, and we may be trying how fast we can perceive that information. For that, we think that we should take the initiative to exchange information.
nikeel

Activity: 22

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 10:32:39 AM

That is why we need regulation. Having said this, I am 100% for decentralised censorship free fault tolerant distributed technology. But not every us-case is the same. ICO's could be a totally legit means for crowdfunding, the problem is, if no one ever goes to jail, then ICO will the riddled with scams left and right, or just plain crap project with zero liability.
Komandor8957

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2018, 10:34:48 AM

What options are there to stop the ICO? I believe that there is only one. This lack of financing of the sector, which in principle is happening now with the market. He is already overloaded products that have not yet appeared on the light.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk   ■   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
adarwis

Merit: 251

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 10:47:07 AM

at this time it is undeniable that many projects are holding ICOs to develop or run the project in the future, but of the many ICOs it will certainly scam or not reach the coin sales target, this can happen because the project developed has no seriousness, so many investors choose an ICO that really has a clear goal with a good team structure
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: