Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:20:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Just doing the newbie thinguntil I can post on th inputs.io board.  (Read 399 times)
TomJeff (OP)

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 11, 2013, 01:36:31 PM

Sad  Lost really big on inputs.io.  Big mistake on my part--hundreds lost.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
TomJeff (OP)

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 11, 2013, 02:21:26 PM

Thank you.
Hundreds of Bitcoins that is.  Very sad error in judgement.

As instructed, On 11/8 I sent an email from my the same email account used on my account. The next day I received an email that that this request was seen as spam, based on 'proprietary' rules. Therefore, they would need a government-issued ID to proceed further.
OK, So I sent my driver's license.
I have sent a few other emails since, but no replies.

I know there is a claim board being put together here, but I can't put on yet as a newbie.

I made the deposit of several hundred coins October 23.  With the intent of moving them soon--not soon enough.  I am trying to hang in there with life,  this was a alot of coins to me.
J

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: