Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 10:27:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to learn more about bitcoin and market  (Read 326 times)
mickeybuddy27

Activity: 429
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 12:50:20 PM

Reading sir, if you want to learn a lot about bitcoin start reading different articles about bitcoin it'll help you gain a lot knowledge about bitcoin like in this forum you can learn a lot about bitcoin by reading thread and you can ask some question yourself you just need the determination to learn, and sorry about your parents but always remember that don't invest a large amount of money if you don't really understand where you're investing to.
You have to learn and experience things on how it really works. Do not put huge amount of money to invest when you know little on how to make it grow because the price getting low which will really lose from its value. You can understand the market when you try it and make analyze the price in the market price. As a beginner, you have a lots to be learn about to successfully achieve the goal that you've make.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Addywealth

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 12:53:50 PM

Bitcoin talk forum is the fastest and reliable place to learn about bitcoin market. In this forum younger to meet people who have been in the system for several years. You get to know more about updates as it  regards bitcoin and other coins
pooya87
Legendary

Activity: 3402
Merit: 10434

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 02:54:39 AM

Thanks guys!

Unfortunately I missed this race until the 7500 ~ 8000

Does anyone know what happened? If the market situation is promising now? Or just some game?

you need to decide what you want to be. an investor or a day trader. these two are a little different from each other. if you are an investor then missing some rise or fall that happen suddenly is not something you should even think about. instead you look at charts and buy in the dips meaning you buy whenever price has fallen a lot and you expect it to be near the end of the fall.

if you want to be a day trader that is the only time you should worry about these daily fluctuations and fast changes. for that you need to place market watchers with some automation, set up stop loss orders to be executed, spend a lot of time watching the market and making trades in short periods such as every day.

and no it is not a "game", it is just price going back up after a lot of dumps.

..JAMBLER.io..Create Your Bitcoin Mixing
Business Now for   F R E E 
▄█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████▀████████████████████
███▀█████▄█▀███▀▀▀██████
██▀█████▄█▄██████████████
██▄▄████▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄██████
█████▄▄▄██████████▀▄████
█████▀▄█▄██████▀█▄█████
███████▀▄█▀█▄██▀█▄███████
█████████▄█▀▄█▀▄█████████
▀█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████
      OUR      
PARTNERS

████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████▀
▄█████████████████████████████
████████▀▀█████▀▀████████
█████▀█████████████▀█████
████████████████████████
███████████████▄█████████
███████████████▀█████████
████████████████████████
█████▄█████████████▄█████
████████▄▄█████▄▄████████
▀█████████████████████████████
   INVEST   
BITCOIN

████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████▀
saffira

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 03:09:34 AM

First of all be careful.  Most learning came from experience. It is not easy because you should start from basic. Full understanding is necessary to learn how the market goes. Start browsing the internet, read reviews on different site where you can start your investment. Invest directly on market,not on people who promises a big interest. As of now scammers are everywhere. You can learn through this forum.
arion6868

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 03:16:10 AM

what i can say is just get more study on this field on your own, give time for waiting bitcoin (if is bitcoin, not other coin) price get raise to your previously bought price or higher a bit then sell it
Or what you can do is save some money to buy over with that price, bear it you own and get into this crypto
 Roll Eyes
plaintiff77

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 03:24:27 AM

Well you can learn more things about bitcoin in this site or in this forum.You can gain more knowledge in economics,trading and bitcoin discussion.In this topics many people will quote and reply so you can read it to have an idea what bitcoin is and what are the ways to earn it.
angec0719

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 03:29:31 AM

First of all, it is very necessary to learn or to how about the market. First you need to do is to learn the price movement of the flow chart so that you know whats going on. You need to open the all kinds of forums read and know the rules on how to run market everywell before you invest to the market. You need to aware are the most very important before you go to involve in any marketing.
gurang

Activity: 350
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 03:31:12 AM

Hello, I've been studying this market since the beginning of April (I've never studied anything over stock-market)

My father-in-law and my mother-in-law were deceived by a group of people and lost a significant amount of money (2000USD) since mid-January.

I need help to learn a little more about this market, I took their wallet from the beginning of April and I'm trying to recover what they lost, they are poor people and without much study.

All help is very important

Thanks in advice

Sorry about my bad english!

can you learn bitcoin? you can simply search Google for bitcoin or point out or ask someone who knows more about it so that you can learn it for next time you know what you are about to do.
signup01

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 03:36:09 AM

Hello, I've been studying this market since the beginning of April (I've never studied anything over stock-market)

My father-in-law and my mother-in-law were deceived by a group of people and lost a significant amount of money (2000USD) since mid-January.

I need help to learn a little more about this market, I took their wallet from the beginning of April and I'm trying to recover what they lost, they are poor people and without much study.

Thanks in advice

I think it's an experience and taken in good terms so that you are more careful using the virtual currency as your investment because the risk is too great
yojodojo21

Activity: 420
Merit: 171

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 03:37:39 AM

do not get intact with other people to this crytpo industry if you don't know the inside and out, once you deal with scammer and handled your money over then it will be your loss, it is better to study more about Blockchain Technology, search to this entire forum and it will guide you, but most of all try to have experience but never spend huge amount, start with small amount that can serve as a guide for you. Check out Serious Discussion,  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=250.0 also in ivory tower, a good start to go.
PsylockReborn

Activity: 420
Merit: 24

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 03:38:44 AM

Thanks in advice

Everything you need to learn is in this forum. There are lots of threads in here that can help you become a very good trader. Trading is not that easy. You should be fully equipped with the knowledge and techniques for you to profit. Never engage into battle with less ammos. Keep researching and study the market trends day in and day out for you to understand fully the trend of the market. Cryptos is very volatile so you should be careful with your money when it comes to trading. Now that the market is skyrocketting you should make profit today and ride those greens.

I highly suggest that you get a personal mentor with regards to trading in the market. It can be your friend or you can follow someone or some tutorials in youtube that can help you learn the basics when it comes to trading. Goodluck with this endeavor hope that you can recover the loss.
PHUONGCRYPTO

Activity: 12

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 03:43:08 AM

Thanks in advice

I think you are not suitable in this market because you are put in a very pressure attitude to earn from this market, the more you want to earn fast, the faster you lost. Learn from the fundamental base at least 2 month and practice a lot before funding real fund.
Vannie12

Activity: 630
Merit: 130

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 06:36:03 AM

I think the lost is not your fault. You said you in laws were deceived and that was not you so you are not liable. It is very kind of you to help but taking their wallets and investing in cryptos is not a wise move as a beginner. You can lose everything that was left and by that time you will be the one to blame.
As an advice, the real key to further learn about cryptos is to DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH. You can read everything about it and once you know its risk then try having a small amount and try to roam in the market and observe how it all flows. For sure you will be knowledgeable afterwards.
jayco25

Activity: 336
Merit: 106

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 06:42:18 AM

Thanks in advice

First rule Dont invest money you cannot afford to lose. Dont trust people for your investment consider them as stranger. I studying market need experience people to teach how to trade. A lot of free seminar just to educate people to trade. It takes time and give some effort before you will perfect. Just a simple advise better also to do your own research.

#taklimakan
jamiebear

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 06:51:50 AM

Lot of content is available over internet. Just follow some simple steps and you will find that your knowledge is increasing day by day. Do a lot of reading and I think it's also ideal to refer to research papers sometimes.  They may be too technical at times depending on your background, but you can start filling your gaps selectively. On the plus side, they are guaranteed not to over-simplify the material.
paulo29

Activity: 147

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 06:54:41 AM

Welcome to bitcoin community, as a newbies you can learn and educate yourself by watching some videos regarding this digital currencies and start to read some article and news about it in forum and even ask some people who have alot more knowledge about it. You can joined in a signature campaign and make some posts about some available topics that you know, you can also start to buy a smaller amount bitcoin to start and exchange it but be sure that you would thoroughly analyze how the price value trend before doing it. Since experience is still the best way education. There a lot of opportunities ahead of you in this community, so enjoy it.
jahmes123

Activity: 200
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 07:54:45 AM

There are lot's of ways to learn it,
You could search it in the internet and you could watch some video but the best way to learn it is by experiencing it.
LanzCoinPress1994

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2018, 09:09:17 AM
Last edit: April 13, 2018, 10:08:07 AM by LanzCoinPress1994

Thanks in advice

Trading is not an easy task in any platform. Before you trade with real money, you should able to understand the market condition.  For that, you have to learn trading strategies. Books and Videos will help to understand these strategies. Also, find the factors which influence the price of bitcoin. It will help to predict the market.You are willing to recover 2000$.Take that as your target. Do not try to earn within a single day. Self- control and patience will make you rich. Finally, Do not use others money and helping o people is good but that will make another way around.Take as Advice! Also, I will hope you will achieve your goal.

This link will help you : https://www.tradingview.com/

Thank you for attention
Have a Nice Day!

◈ ZEROSTATE ◈
EMOTIONAL INTELLIGENCE