Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 07:08:15 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will bitcoin be banned on Philippines?  (Read 2009 times)
johnalyn

Activity: 314
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 08:18:59 AM

When I here that news in the TV I thought it was just nothing but when I hear the complete details about it, I was shocked because of they scammed so big amount and I think they shouldn't ban bitcoin because they only use the name of bitcoin and I hope it wont affect the governments situation here.

Code:
◆Telegram ◆Twitter  ♞♞♚♚    EOSBET- Be the house, get dividends   ♚♚♞♞  ◆Whitepaper ◆Reddit
         ♚♞   Instant dividend payouts based on house profit   ♞♚         
Saveplus

Activity: 322
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 09:10:58 AM

For me its not,he used the name of bitcoin under his illegal transaction and the law knows it that crypto was not included on that.Hoping for long period of time of stability of digital currency and get punished those persons who use bitcoin in their illegal transactions.
shinchan123

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 09:33:16 AM

That's the thing. It is people that scams and not bitcoin itself. We cannot blame bitcoin if people got scammed, they simply have not enough knowledge about bitcoin and where they invested their money. So, bitcoin has nothing to do with. Next time, they should be more resourceful about where they invest their money.
teklang01

Activity: 173
Merit: 7

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 09:50:06 AM

In my own opinion, even with the bad news that tarnish the reputation of bitcoin as a good investment, i believe that the government of the Philippines will not ban it. Bitcoin can really help the Filipinos specially to the unemployed to earn income and alleviate poverty.
burnchan

Activity: 240
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 11:14:05 AM

Over 900 Million  pesos worth of bitcoins been scammed.

Filipino couple amasses at least P900M in alleged Bitcoin scam.
MANILA, Philippines (UPDATED) – Police have nabbed a couple promising easy wealth through popular cryptocurrency Bitcoin, Philippine National Police (PNP) chief Director General Ronald dela Rosa announced on Tuesday, April 10.
Arnel and Leonady Ordonio were nabbed by PNP Criminal Investigation and Detection Group (CIDG) operatives – the police division in charge of high-stakes and high-profile crimes – in Vigan City last April 4 through an entrapment operation.

The scam, Obusan said, is structured like a pyramid scheme but with electronic money.

The Ordonios apparently had middlemen who lured people to invest. They promised to pay victims with their earnings every 15 days.

Fueled by the worldwide Bitcoin hype, more and more people were baited by the Ordonio couple's promises.

The complaints started piling in when investors lost contact with the Ordonios.
Whats happened  next?
Around 50 angry victims stormed to Camp Crame on Tuesday, asking the couple if they could still get back the money they had hoped would grow.

Will bitcoin be banned because of that?

I believe the Philippine government will not ban Bitcoin because of that incident. There is an on going review to regulate the cryptocurrency in the Philippines. ICO's are planned to be regulated to reduce fraud. And there is a possible tax for crypto transactions. Thus, let us wish that regulating would serve the purpose to protect the government's purpose to protect the investors.
Mr_Devin

Activity: 181

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 12:40:40 PM

We should be careful of people who spit promises big profits in investing. For events in the Philippines I think do not blame the bitcoin and to ban bitcoin in a country is not easy because the world community has been using bitcoin either to transact, make payments and invest in it.

B4rk4d4

Activity: 78

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 01:50:38 PM

For me it will not. Because bitcoin did not break any law in the Philippines. Only those people who made promises to its clients. There are so many people out there who fools others just to gain more money.
So be careful to those people wo makes promises for big profits.  Don't let your guard down.
ThePunisher49X

Activity: 340
Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2018, 11:41:23 AM

They have just announced the Philippines will be legalizing bitcoin exchanges in their economic system.
https://www.ccn.com/philippines-legalizes-cryptocurrency-exchanges-in-economic-zone/
marcuslong
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 11:51:14 AM

It's because of the so called company NewG that the name called company i registered as a name of computer shop they used bitcoin as payment gateway for their investments since bitcoin is legalize in the philippines many people wants easy money however they accept the big risk of in 16 days there money will be double either earn upto 50% and every month they will get there payout or profits which is not. Bitcoin will never be banned in philippines because bitcoin is good for the business and bank uproved it.
rc411

Activity: 27

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 12:00:22 PM

I heard that our country have plans of charging bitcoin users with tax to so prevent such scams but I believe they didn't include banning bitcoin in the Philippines to their plan.
loews

Activity: 128

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 12:06:18 PM

It could have a negative image for some nations, since they do not dig further to just what it is totally without additional examination. It likewise takes place because of media impact, adverse sights and also utilized for individual greediness. I do not assume it performs in any type of method impact the adjustment of bitcoin by Philippine federal government. Numerous Filipinos are currently component of bitcoin, some made it as their full-time task as well as some as part-time work. It additionally open doors for jobless however with possible to take part in Bitcoin. Numerous companies, various types of fields, as well as facilities in the Philippines that began to adjust bitcoin. On the various other hand, allow's all be attentive of frauds and also various other deceptive tasks, like pyramid system, since they could simply be about to control as well as bring in bitcoin destroying its online reputation. Just what we require is instilling the appropriate education and learning to nonbelievers and also reluctant individuals just what it could add for the wellness of everybody.
TitanGEL

Activity: 1036
Merit: 281

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 12:11:27 PM

Bitcoin will not be ban in the Philippines. The Bangko Sentral of the Philippines wants to fully regulate the bitcoin all over the country. I am sure that people will become aware and become more interested to bitcoins.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄██████▀▀█████████████
███████████▀  ▄█████▀   ▄▄▄▄ ▄██▀▄████▄  ▀███████████
█████████▀  ▄██████  ▄█████▄██▀▄  ██████▄  ▀█████████
███████▀  ▄███████  ▄████▄██▀███▄  ███████▄  ▀███████
███████▄  ▀███████  ▀██▄██▀█████▀  ███████▀  ▄███████
█████████▄  ▀██████  ▄██▀██████▀  ██████▀  ▄█████████
███████████▄  ▀████▄██▀ ▀▀▀▀▀   ▄█████▀  ▄███████████
█████████████▄▄█████▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▄▄█████████████
███████ ██ ████▄ ▄████ ▄▄ ████ ▄▄ ███ ████ ▄▄ ███████
███████ ▀▀ █████ █████ ▀▀ ████ ▄▄▄███ ████ ▄▄ ███████
                      ▄██▄
██████   ██         ▄██████▄
                  ▄██████████▄
  ██████        ▄███████▀▀▀▀███▄
              ▄███████ ▄████▄ ███▄
            ▄████████ ████████ ████▄
           ██████████ ████████ ██████
            ▀███████▀  ▀████▀ █████▀
█████         ▀███▀  ▄██▄▄▄▄█████▀
                ▀██▄███████████▀
  ██ ██████       ▀██████████▀
                    ▀██████▀
                      ▀██▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Lan75
Copper Member

Activity: 363
Merit: 9

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 12:51:48 PM

MANILA, Philippines (UPDATED) – Police have nabbed a couple promising easy wealth through popular cryptocurrency Bitcoin, Philippine National Police (PNP) chief Director General Ronald dela Rosa announced on Tuesday, April 10.
Arnel and Leonady Ordonio were nabbed by PNP Criminal Investigation and Detection Group (CIDG) operatives – the police division in charge of high-stakes and high-profile crimes – in Vigan City last April 4 through an entrapment operation.

The scam, Obusan said, is structured like a pyramid scheme but with electronic money.

The Ordonios apparently had middlemen who lured people to invest. They promised to pay victims with their earnings every 15 days.

Fueled by the worldwide Bitcoin hype, more and more people were baited by the Ordonio couple's promises.

Whats happened  next?
Around 50 angry victims stormed to Camp Crame on Tuesday, asking the couple if they could still get back the money they had hoped would grow.

I think it will not be a big issue here in the Philippines because in the first place it did not involve bitcoin at all, the scammers just used the word "bitcoin" to lure their victims to invest but the truth it does not involve cryptocurrency.
kaizie

Activity: 214

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 01:04:47 PM

Whats happened  next?

I do not think it would happen that bitcoin was banned in the country like the Philippines because it was used in a scam that raised 900m to people who were deceived by a Filipino and it was arnel ordonio. The Philippines knows what bitcoin and what to do with bitcoin. because of the popularity of bitcoin in the philippines it is used to cheat others to ask for money for what they say you invest and doubled your money by doing nothing. But this will not be the basis of the Philippine government to banned bitcoin in the Philippines.

Read Our WHITEPAPER             (((   BIDIUM   )))         ICO Active  |  JOIN NOW!
Revolutionizing Auction & Freelance Hiring with a Crypto Exchange Powered by Blockchain
███████████ |     FACEBOOK     |      TWITTER      |     TELEGRAM     | ███████████
kutsal_money

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 03:44:25 PM

Bitcoin is not a scam for all they know and they should be educated on what bitcoin is so Philippines can't ban the bitcoin and other altcoins
roseann072518

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2018, 12:45:47 AM

Maybe'because  in Philippines too many scam too many greedy for the money or bitcoin so maybe it is one of the reason to be banned .. but i don't  want to happened bitcoin going  banned.I love bitcoin and i love crypto this is my income.
xandra

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 02:05:20 AM

Maybe there is a chance because of what the couple been doing. Using bitcoin for scamming people but I am hoping it won't be happen ,it will be a bad impact to the people who are working good in bitcoin.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
aliceayag

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 02:07:21 AM

I think bitcoin in Philippines may not be banned. Not all, is like that. We can't say that they will banned bitcoin because of that crime.
altercreed

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 02:15:44 AM

The government and the concerned agencies regarding the matter knows what really bitcoin is, IMO. So i think that won’t affect the perception of people on these agencies about cryptos. Only those people who don’t really know how legit bitcoin is may be thinking that bitcoin is a scam and may ban the cryptos totally.

isyot12345

Activity: 99

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 08:54:37 AM

The government and the concerned agencies regarding the matter knows what really bitcoin is, IMO. So i think that won’t affect the perception of people on these agencies about cryptos. Only those people who don’t really know how legit bitcoin is may be thinking that bitcoin is a scam and may ban the cryptos totally.

I can see that the goverment does not believe the bitcoin. What other people know is that bitcoin is a scam. They have not tried to work in the crypto. Just say they heard that bitcoin is a scam. this bitcoin is one of the most helpful in the philippines. so before the crypto has not been tested. I'm one of those who say you try it and it really will help you.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: