Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 05:28:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will bitcoin be banned on Philippines?  (Read 2005 times)
Noelbetty12

Activity: 168
Merit: 5

Now You Can Be The Bookmaker!

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 07:53:17 AM

I do think this is not going to happen. Scams are anywhere happening in the entire country some recorded others are not ranging from simple schemes to more complicated works connected to syndicates. Yet I haven't heard anything that would push or resort to banning. The government had always been so active in informing the public about scamsI do think this is not going to happen. Scams are anywhere happening in the entire country some recorded others are not ranging from simple schemes to more complicated works connected to syndicates. Yet I haven't heard anything that would push or resort to banning. The government had always been so active in informing the public about scams of any form.

【 MARGINLESS.IO 】 (https://www.marginless.io/)
【Now YOU Can Be The Bookmaker!】

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
burdagol12345

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 08:54:59 AM

I do think this is not going to happen. Scams are anywhere happening in the entire country some recorded others are not ranging from simple schemes to more complicated works connected to syndicates. Yet I haven't heard anything that would push or resort to banning. The government had always been so active in informing the public about scamsI do think this is not going to happen. Scams are anywhere happening in the entire country some recorded others are not ranging from simple schemes to more complicated works connected to syndicates. Yet I haven't heard anything that would push or resort to banning. The government had always been so active in informing the public about scams of any form.

Maybe if the reality of bitcoin that scam. But I think it won't be destroyed because the bitcoin is a crypto currencies to help literature throughout the world especially in the Philippines. Im the one who helped in bitcoin. I was also able to prove that bitcoin is no risk or danger. Im sure that bitcoin is safe and believe it will help us.
rainezerr401

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 09:56:55 AM

Over 900 Million  pesos worth of bitcoins been scammed.

Filipino couple amasses at least P900M in alleged Bitcoin scam.
MANILA, Philippines (UPDATED) – Police have nabbed a couple promising easy wealth through popular cryptocurrency Bitcoin, Philippine National Police (PNP) chief Director General Ronald dela Rosa announced on Tuesday, April 10.
Arnel and Leonady Ordonio were nabbed by PNP Criminal Investigation and Detection Group (CIDG) operatives – the police division in charge of high-stakes and high-profile crimes – in Vigan City last April 4 through an entrapment operation.

The scam, Obusan said, is structured like a pyramid scheme but with electronic money.

The Ordonios apparently had middlemen who lured people to invest. They promised to pay victims with their earnings every 15 days.

Fueled by the worldwide Bitcoin hype, more and more people were baited by the Ordonio couple's promises.

The complaints started piling in when investors lost contact with the Ordonios.
Whats happened  next?
Around 50 angry victims stormed to Camp Crame on Tuesday, asking the couple if they could still get back the money they had hoped would grow.

Will bitcoin be banned because of that?

There is a huge chance for bitcoisn to be banned in the philippines because there are a lot of people over there who are using bitcoins name or cryptocurrency as a pyramid scheme as a source of scamming other people.
Cassy14

Activity: 237

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:03:54 AM

i watched that news before.
this will not be a cause for banning bitcoin.
there is no problem with the coin but the problem is the investors and the scammer.
bitcoin used as a form of currency online.
investors didn't think before giving their money.
there is not easy money that way.
you will give money example 1,000 and you just need to wait for 16 days and your money will be doubled.
wow! what a way!
julzcoinbit

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 11:18:05 AM

i watched that news before.
this will not be a cause for banning bitcoin.
there is no problem with the coin but the problem is the investors and the scammer.
bitcoin used as a form of currency online.
investors didn't think before giving their money.
there is not easy money that way.
you will give money example 1,000 and you just need to wait for 16 days and your money will be doubled.
wow! what a way!

We have watched that news too. We're kinda worried about what will happen to bitcoin in the Philippines after that news. But my partner told me that, the news will not affect bitcoin in the Philippines. It can't banned bitcoin in the Philippines. The problem was not in bitcoin but to those scammers and those investors. They just used bitcoin in order for them to earn huge profit in a short period of time. Investors can also be blamed on what happened to them. They don't do research on what they're investing. They just want to earn huge profit.

It's been how many weeks after that news. If the Government of the Philippines has a plan on banning bitcoin, they should have done that week after that news. But since, we haven't heard anything from the Government, so there's nothing to worry about.&
ChConcept

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 11:29:27 AM

I really hope not, I understand that there are a lot of scams out there and government are seriously taking into consideration the fact that a lot of cases are involving Bitcoin, but hey those bad guys, scammers and fraudsters are just using Bitcoin as their bait for them to fall into their tricks. Who would not fall for an easy way to make money right? I just hope that they will not ban Bitcoin, I hope they would just make sure that they know and understand Bitcoin and how it works so they can provide better education and literacy for those people who would want to invest. Make sure that you do your research first before giving your hard earned money to anyone, no matter who great the promise is, plus if it is too good to be true, most likely it is not true.

╔═◼ CARDSTACK ◼═╗
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet (https://cardstack.com/)
FiveReels

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 12:10:19 PM

MANILA, Philippines (UPDATED) – Police have nabbed a couple promising easy wealth through popular cryptocurrency Bitcoin, Philippine National Police (PNP) chief Director General Ronald dela Rosa announced on Tuesday, April 10.
Arnel and Leonady Ordonio were nabbed by PNP Criminal Investigation and Detection Group (CIDG) operatives – the police division in charge of high-stakes and high-profile crimes – in Vigan City last April 4 through an entrapment operation.

The scam, Obusan said, is structured like a pyramid scheme but with electronic money.

The Ordonios apparently had middlemen who lured people to invest. They promised to pay victims with their earnings every 15 days.

Fueled by the worldwide Bitcoin hype, more and more people were baited by the Ordonio couple's promises.

Whats happened  next?
Around 50 angry victims stormed to Camp Crame on Tuesday, asking the couple if they could still get back the money they had hoped would grow.

As far as i know, This guys are scammers, and they used bitcoin to indulge their victims, Since bitcoins are making loud noise to social sites now a days. People easily believe on it without knowing somebody manipulated intentional crime,  I think Philippines will continue to support bitcoins because in this case, those guys are doing illegal activities, Not Bitcoin.
greg0rioo

Activity: 134
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 12:43:03 PM

Things or events like that that can trigger bitcoin in decline in a country. That's because bitcoin looks like an unreal investment and just like a scam. It has an effect on people's distrust of bitcoinm so the government makes the decision to resist bitcoin.
Cotton Candy

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 01:27:29 PM

Whats happened  next?

No they are not gonna be banmed im the Philippines because they have been some classifications about it that those scammers are not in the bitcoin side because there is not people behind bitcoins because the creators of ut cannot even determine who thry really are. And thpse are just investment scams that uses the name of bitcoins but now there.are some trusted bitcoin platform that is going to be used in the Philippines to avoid some scams.
s2sallbygrace

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 08:11:17 AM

Whats happened  next?

I guess not.  The kind of business they venture into is not "bitcoin", it is really a pyramiding scheme. The Government will not ban bitcoin because of that because they know how bitcoin works and they know that these two scammers uses the popularity of bitcoin just to attract people to invest in their project which is apparently a big scam.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
agimat

Activity: 115

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 08:59:56 AM

There’s a chance because of that scam I hope it will not because many people rely their incomes in bitcoin.

I dont think that because of scam happened here in our country, bitcoin will be banned, in my opinion scammers will not be successful in their intention if you will not let them scam you, but anyway if they are knowledgeable regarding bitcoin maybe the scammer will not be successfull in their intention, but because of this i know that government make a strategy or ways in protecting bitcoin user that this will not anymore happened again.
nowlscor18

Activity: 282
Merit: 11

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 09:12:01 AM

Honestly, if a bitcoin ban happens in the Philippines that would be a grave disaster to the Filipinos. The country is a financially wretched one with some of its citizens barely trying to survive of this new found oxygen - Bitcoin. A ban would even mean nitcointa losing some of the Filipinos here. Yes, I know some people believe their contributions on the forums aren't worthwhile but we still have some thriving posters from that country.

For the sake of these few posters, I want to wish that nightmare away.

I believe that the government will not ban bitcoin. Well, it has a huge impact towards people if the banning issue happens.
Bitcoin is helpful to Filipinos, but some people are just so greedy and do scams which will affect the decision of the government and as well as the citizens.

apolonio

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 11:12:50 PM

I just hope that it will not be banned in the Philippines. A lot of people here in the Philippines depends in Bitcoin financially. Not only that this is perfect for Filipino when it comes to remittances.
I agree with you, Philippines must not ban bitcoin. Because its helpful for the economy and some people they find bitcoin to earn extra income  and they find bitcoin as a job  to have salary to help their family.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
cyberkuto

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 11:24:12 PM

Whats happened  next?

Well,  no one knows until the time comes.  But on my own perspective, they wouldn't ban bitcoin.   Technically,  those who had been scammed were just joined in a group then gave their money and was promised that will earn a lot. Those are people are not aware how bitcoin works and just took advantage by the scammers. Government for sure,  will not ban bitcoin by just that.
bakkang

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 11:24:30 PM

Whats happened  next?

Greediness is one factor why different country banned bitcoin. I think this can contribute for the government to banned bitcoin hopefully not. I just want to say that it is better to make bitcoin more safer by regulating it toughly. Hoping that many of us should learn this lesson so that Philippines will never banned bitcoin.
7Dyoknga5

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 11:50:03 PM

If people continues to use bitcoin as their tool to take advantage of others, this includes investment scams. The complexity of bitcoin makes it hard for some people to understand how it functions which makes them an easy target for scammers.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢          Buddy          ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Decentralized Development Automation Platform
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢ token.buddy.works ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
basty03

Activity: 304

0x1b2d294ab6ca449e34F946B86540cd342cF49100

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 12:06:22 AM

Whats happened  next?

Sad to hear a need like this because of money they put their life in jail how people like them eat and sleep by scamming others money it so pathetic. I think they not ban it in that country because many people do that in other country but still bitcoin is running and they use it to their country.
Jembut Ireng

Activity: 586
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 02:28:55 AM

More and more countries are banned bitcoin then this makes the popularity of bitcoin continues to increase and of course this will make a lot of people curious and end up using bitcoin.
jaocoincrypto18

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 02:41:43 AM

I just hope that it will not be banned in the Philippines. A lot of people here in the Philippines depends in Bitcoin financially. Not only that this is perfect for Filipino when it comes to remittances.
I agree with you, Philippines must not ban bitcoin. Because its helpful for the economy and some people they find bitcoin to earn extra income  and they find bitcoin as a job  to have salary to help their family.

There is no need to ban because there is a regulation that  already working by the Central bank of the Philippines https://news.bitcoin.com/the-philippines-central-bank-considers-regulation-standards-for-bitcoin/ to support Bitcoin existence and not to be use in illegal activities such this scam activity. Sooner or later Bitcoin will be legal here in the Philippines and will be the end of these fraud people that are using Bitcoin platform just to steal money from the people.
gorodi

Activity: 476

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 10:20:49 AM

There are possibility that Philippines will banned crytptocurrency because of many news that many Filipinos has been scam by bitcoins scam investments but there's also a possibility that bitcoin will introduce by government because many Filipinos are jobless and bitcoin might be one of their source of income.

There are too many different rumors that Bitcoin and the other cryptocurrencies can be banned in this country. However, in my opinion, it will not happen ever.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: